It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number coincidences prove we live in a matrix

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
I wouldn't be so quick to assume what is scripted for the future. I still have my doubts as to where this reality is headed. Especially with the Mandela effect, it seems like the script is becoming more unstable. We could still be at a losing script in some ways.

Some say that the Mandela Effect is where the fallen ones are trying desperately to stop His Word from functioning. The fallen failures change His Word now and again. However every 3 years His Word always prevails and puts the real world back on track with His Biblical Prophecy.

His Word is our future. All other futures (alternate world realities) running parallel to our world right now, will be terminated 1-by-1 during Jesus's 1000 Year Reign.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: SourceTruth
I wouldn't be so quick to assume what is scripted for the future. I still have my doubts as to where this reality is headed. Especially with the Mandela effect, it seems like the script is becoming more unstable. We could still be at a losing script in some ways.

Some say that the Mandela Effect is where the fallen ones are trying desperately to stop His Word from functioning. The fallen failures change His Word now and again. However every 3 years His Word always prevails and puts the real world back on track with His Biblical Prophecy.

His Word is our future. All other futures (alternate world realities) running parallel to our world right now, will be terminated 1-by-1 during Jesus's 1000 Year Reign.

Right. And after his reign ends, it going to get very boring. No more dire, loony predictions by bibical crazies. His 1000 year reign came and went (doesn't time fly!). The end of the world as some (Christians) wanted it to be and the beginning of a new era where there is no longer any need for religion and loony believers. Instead, the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth is born as everyone now becomes able to watch endless TV reruns of "Neighbours."

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Musk said it so simply a couple of years ago...

We only need to look at ourselves and our tech progress to guestimate what is the probability of us living in a simulation.

Once CGI becomes indistingiushable from real life in real time, that would make it very likely or atleast possible that we ourselves are a simulation.

We cant fathom the complexity, but homo sapiens didnt imagine computers at all. Our exponential evolution of technology will at some point enable real time flawless holographic reproduction of reality....

And therefore, by skipping a lot of middle calculations. Yes, we are likely a simulation. Good or bad? Well, that dependa on what the outside looks like doesnt it...?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

So your experience is not 100% predetermined. My reason for saying that the Matrix is not scripted is that I equalize scripted=predetermined.

Now I agree with you.
. Every soul can choose to do things under free will and most times the higher levels will not intervene. But if a soul screw up there is a backlash sooner or later.

Humanity as a whole has a choice. Either evolve into a PSI emergent higher beings and become aware of action->reaction (karma aware) or play power pyramid schemes with Insane Ego behavior patterns.

Every soul is responsable for their own running up the hill.

edit on 8-9-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Here's a little secret: the matrix exists only if you buy into it. And why would you want to? You might reply that the matrix is reality but in truth only you are real and you are surrendering yourself to something outside of you. In other words you have been suckered. Or maybe you need a prop. Are you handicapped?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shanjuran

Not really. You aren't saying that the matrix is reality, you are saying that reality is the matrix. There is a difference because you realize that real doesn't mean what you think it does.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

The matrix as a whole is scripted when you talk about things like world events. As for individuals there are both souls and soulless ones. The soulless ones have unchangeable scripts, while the souls have scripts that must be unlocked before they can write their destiny.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

It is because the script of this reality is basically coming to a turning point. There is something we are headed for in the script and this creates instability in our present and subtle changes to the past as the script becomes rewritten.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

By stimulation I don't mean one that is created with technology. I mean a matrix that is created with energy.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Here are some sources that are examples of the phenomenon of number coincidences. It relates to the numerology of words, dates, events, and other related things.

Here are some sources that are examples of the phenomenon of number coincidences. It relates to the numerology of words, dates, events, and other related things.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
whats it called in the grander scheme of things, sacred geometry or something?

had seen a list of so many peculiarities with numbers including pyramids & earth monuments, planets, stars, etc.

ie the moon is 400 x smaller then sun and 400x closer, etc.

coincidence?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
whats it called in the grander scheme of things, sacred geometry or something?

had seen a list of so many peculiarities with numbers including pyramids & earth monuments, planets, stars, etc.

ie the moon is 400 x smaller then sun and 400x closer, etc.

coincidence?

It is interconnected with geometry and sacred geometry.

Generally there are a number of names to call it, but I would call it synchronicity to generalize it. There are many subtopics related to the topic of synchronicity, such as astrology, gematria, and numerology.

I too have seen many peculiarities with numbers. This synchronization that we observe reveals something fundamental about our reality.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
In the OP of this thread I Iinked to gematrinator.com. Now I want to say something about it.
I don't respect gematrinator.com or the owner of that site anymore because they banned me from their discord recently. So I want to show some better resources for gematria then his website. The only thing useful about that site is their calculator.

This is a much better resource:
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com...
This also has many links to to other gematria resources on the right side of the page.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join