It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real (tongue in cheek) Phoenix Lights!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I said tongue in cheek in the title so don't crucify me or criticize the video, it's entertainment. From the video's beginning to 1:32.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
That is why society in general sees the UFO subject as a f'n joke.

When did the UFO thread changed to entertainment ??
Get out of your basement and do something to better yourself mate. Lots to do out there.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: openedeyesandears
That is why society in general sees the UFO subject as a f'n joke.

When did the UFO thread changed to entertainment ??
Get out of your basement and do something to better yourself mate. Lots to do out there.

You’re right - and that’s the idea.

Long-term op to discredit the phenomenon via making it into a joke/fantasy is a thing. Turn those who “believe” into whackos and use them as the example for how you’re crazy if you actually believe this stuff.

Same tactic has been deployed with the annual flu shot (“You hate people/will die/are unsafe if you don’t get a flu shot”), drugs (“if you smoke dope you’ll be an unmotivated vegetable”), home ownership (“it’s the American dream”), etc.

Basically think of any repetitious gov message and you can pretty quickly figure out it’s just a form of manipulation towards some end.

The UFO phenomenon is no exception.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I don't see what is funny here. The first few videos show signs of military precision. Is it better to die rolling around laughing than standing your ground or on your knees in servitude?

Or are claiming that all these videos are fake and all these subjects are just too silly for a website like this to address?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hunkadinka
I said tongue in cheek in the title so don't crucify me or criticize the video, it's entertainment. From the video's beginning to 1:32.

You guys need to lighten up. ALL videos are entertainment. This video was meant as a slap at the alleged Phoenix "Lights" that were pooh poohed as being a UFO. That POV is a joke. And this forum breathes better when a little humor is injected. Sourpusses!

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Last time I lighten up when I first heard about Storm Area 51, had a good laugh there.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

You guys need to lighten up. ALL videos are entertainment. This video was meant as a slap at the alleged Phoenix "Lights" that were pooh poohed as being a UFO. That POV is a joke. And this forum breathes better when a little humor is injected. Sourpusses!

Well Sourpusses,
of all your posts/videos you've posted so far on this subject have been about entertainment and definite fake videos. You obviously see the UFO subject as a joke and if I may suggest to you, to educate yourself before disregarding UFO's/USO's as entertainment. There is a lot of BS out there already but there's a lot of truth also.

BTW, there is a humor section on ATS and that is where you should probably go from now on...

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: openedeyesandears

Well Sourpusses,
of all your posts/videos you've posted so far on this subject have been about entertainment and definite fake videos. You obviously see the UFO subject as a joke and if I may suggest to you, to educate yourself before disregarding UFO's/USO's as entertainment. There is a lot of BS out there already but there's a lot of truth also.

BTW, there is a humor section on ATS and that is where you should probably go from now on...

Actually, the humor is in the form of responses from such poor thinkers as you. I didn't know ATS promoted you as a bouncer. And don't put the forward slash before quote at the beginning of the quote. You screwed up the format.

edit on 6-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: To correct format.

new topics

top topics

join