It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conjectures about Inter-Reality Contacts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is pretty deep stuff by Giorgio Piacenza, who is a member of the Advisory Board of the Exopolitics Institute. This is his introduction:

I’m not a physicist or a PhD philosopher. Only a passionate, gradual acquirer of a wide range of plausible explanatory ideas that may be understood in an integrated manner upon discovering their deeper common patterns under a variety of theories converging under highly inclusive coherent meta theories. I think humanity needs this kind of approach to truly find out more specifically how it is that we are all meaningfully related. This understanding is necessary to build a planetary cultural agreement helping us to gain exopolitical status as a respectable, unified civilization that protects its own planet. If we move towards a more unified understanding of classical and ‘anomalous’ experiences, quantum mechanics, consciousness, cosmological structure and metaphysics, including how might “paranormal” events and even extraterrestrials manifest in our classical, common sense reality, our understanding of who we are would encompass much more. We would have a more complete idea of what exists, what is possible and how it all (including us) fits together. We would not need to act from a sense of disconnection and lack. We would not need to act from a sense of disconnection and lack spelling into a “win-lose” mentality that taken into political expression is destroying the environment, ourselves and other forms of life.

I’m referring about alleged (would be sufficiently proven in a court of law by now) extraterrestrial “visitations” or “interactions” and the detectable effects for instance caused by discarnate beings…typically referred to as “ghosts.” Explaining how these phenomena might relate and actually take place would ease dispelling the taboos against them and would help us to finally come to treat them in a serious scientific, cultural, political and ethical way. Moreover, these otherwise “weird” phenomena at the heart of any future science connecting qualitative and quantitative aspects of life would help us feel, remember and understand meaningful connectivity with the cosmos. This is an “integrative” and “trans theoretical” approach to what has often been popularly called “interdimensional contacts.” I think that these “contacts” or, rather, interactions, could be more precisely called “inter reality contacts” (or interactions) and I think that the “realities” referred to may be subsets of the main physical and non-physical realms and that these contacts or interactions may also reflect various degrees of combinatory ratios between these realms.

Long in depth article about the paranormal, UFOs, dimensions and different realities:
ufologypress.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Interesting ideas, but he uses too many big words. Big words scare the public.

Simple minds.
edit on 5-9-2019 by Archivalist because: Truth

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
This is pretty deep stuff by Giorgio Piacenza, who is a member of the Advisory Board of the Exopolitics Institute. This is his introduction:

I’m not a physicist or a PhD philosopher. Only a passionate, gradual acquirer of a wide range of plausible explanatory ideas that may be understood in an integrated manner upon discovering their deeper common patterns under a variety of theories converging under highly inclusive coherent meta theories. I think humanity needs this kind of approach to truly find out more specifically how it is that we are all meaningfully related. This understanding is necessary to build a planetary cultural agreement helping us to gain exopolitical status as a respectable, unified civilization that protects its own planet. If we move towards a more unified understanding of classical and ‘anomalous’ experiences, quantum mechanics, consciousness, cosmological structure and metaphysics, including how might “paranormal” events and even extraterrestrials manifest in our classical, common sense reality, our understanding of who we are would encompass much more. We would have a more complete idea of what exists, what is possible and how it all (including us) fits together. We would not need to act from a sense of disconnection and lack. We would not need to act from a sense of disconnection and lack spelling into a “win-lose” mentality that taken into political expression is destroying the environment, ourselves and other forms of life.

I’m referring about alleged (would be sufficiently proven in a court of law by now) extraterrestrial “visitations” or “interactions” and the detectable effects for instance caused by discarnate beings…typically referred to as “ghosts.” Explaining how these phenomena might relate and actually take place would ease dispelling the taboos against them and would help us to finally come to treat them in a serious scientific, cultural, political and ethical way. Moreover, these otherwise “weird” phenomena at the heart of any future science connecting qualitative and quantitative aspects of life would help us feel, remember and understand meaningful connectivity with the cosmos. This is an “integrative” and “trans theoretical” approach to what has often been popularly called “interdimensional contacts.” I think that these “contacts” or, rather, interactions, could be more precisely called “inter reality contacts” (or interactions) and I think that the “realities” referred to may be subsets of the main physical and non-physical realms and that these contacts or interactions may also reflect various degrees of combinatory ratios between these realms.

Long in depth article about the paranormal, UFOs, dimensions and different realities:
ufologypress.com...

This is meaningless wishy-washy wishful thinking. There is no hope for humans to ever evolve into a peaceful species as long as religion exists and continues to divide. Protect our planet? From what? Ourselves? Too late and we are planning to go to other planets and continue our pitiful existence. Unified civilization? Hah! In his dreams.

I’m referring about alleged (would be sufficiently proven in a court of law by now) extraterrestrial “visitations” or “interactions” and the detectable effects for instance caused by discarnate beings…typically referred to as “ghosts.”
The best of two worlds in one sentence? How do extraterrestrial "visitations" jibe with ghosts? Discarnate beings vs. ETs. What a joke. And, no, no self-respecting American court of law would hear arguments for the reality of ETs, insufficient evidence.

So many words, so little meaning.

edit on 5-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: Add material.

edit on 5-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: To correct grammar.

edit on 5-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: To correct format.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Interesting ideas, but he uses too many big words. Big words scare the public.

Simple minds.

Hahaha I was hoping it wasn't just me! I did glaze over a bit reading through that, thinking maybe I'm just a bit slow today. There may be some good ideas and thoughts buried in that word salad, but the overall meaning is obscured by unnecessary words, and too many of them.

Could have been summed up in 4-5 short paragraphs that get to the point. I just read it over again and guess the mention of paranormal, UFOs and dimensions made me think there was something of substance in there. Makes me feel better you guys couldn't make much sense of it either.

If anyone wants to bother to spend the time reading it and 'splainin' it to us, go for it. And apologies for those who did read it.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

inter reality contacts

This term reminds me of the MSM and the way it has manipulated the publics perception of reality, like satanist are good and we need them. Once someone loses their connection to reality it should be time for the funny farm, not a member of the board.

With all these other anomalous events that do influence our reality in some way does make them a part of this reality. Until another alternative reality can be clearly defined, the term inter reality is cloudy. It is a clouded subject so good on Giorgio Piacenza for trying.

It is the quest of science to understand reality and relying on these time tested and proven techniques is the best approach to make sense of it all. It does take resource and multiple disciplines working together for these more complex aspects of reality to have a clarity for public acceptance and presentation of options.

There has been some good ground made with examining the electromagnetic field with ghost, out of body experience and similar entities. A lot more needs to be done to get a clearer picture, at least in the public sphere of technology. It might send some people nuts if they could continually talk to a deceased relative, or some part of their being. It could also help other ghost rest if the story of their demise makes the public record. Helps to know you are not alone at times.

Chronovisor technology has some revolutionary implication for the justice system. What if the legal system could cut through all the lies and present a factual representation of the past? I am not a fan of the pre crime stuff with free will, but I guess the blips on the radar will get more attention than most.

For the UFO stuff you will need access to military surveillance data. At this time the only justification i see for aluminum in the chem trails is to detect movements of cloaked UFO's. Public and planetary health has bad news written all over this one, America already has enough cognitohazzards going on. Will 5G upgrade the radar capabilities to avoid the use of aluminum, but present further health challenges for the population?

It can be a tough journey into the unknown with so much doubt and uncertainty around.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It's hard to talk about the "visitors" without the language getting all fuzzy because we've never really developed more exact common terminology for it, and we've had to crib words from places like the Bible and Theosophy, which makes it sound even more like BS.

The bottom line is, people see weird stuff all the time, including what might be considered creatures or entities. It's debatable how "real" any of it is, because it doesn't generally leave much physical evidence we can grab and study. But even if it was all "in your mind," that doesn't necessarily make it unreal, because a lot of real stuff only happens in your head. It's not an oxymoron. Dreams are real. Everybody agrees. Are they objectively verifiable? No. But there is no such thing as objective reality anyway, only consensus.

So maybe these creatures or entities need our consciousness and perception to interact with our reality. Can we do better? Are they dangerous? Should we try harder to establish two-way communication? *shrug*

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

There is a way to do this fast...
Take the Vatican by force, take every book in their library and have them put online for the world to pour over, the veil will disappear and half of us will go mad but the future generations will be of one mind. Just like ants. Or bees.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

inter reality contacts

This term reminds me of the MSM and the way it has manipulated the publics perception of reality, like satanist are good and we need them. Once someone loses their connection to reality it should be time for the funny farm, not a member of the board.

With all these other anomalous events that do influence our reality in some way does make them a part of this reality. Until another alternative reality can be clearly defined, the term inter reality is cloudy. It is a clouded subject so good on Giorgio Piacenza for trying.

It is the quest of science to understand reality and relying on these time tested and proven techniques is the best approach to make sense of it all. It does take resource and multiple disciplines working together for these more complex aspects of reality to have a clarity for public acceptance and presentation of options.

There has been some good ground made with examining the electromagnetic field with ghost, out of body experience and similar entities. A lot more needs to be done to get a clearer picture, at least in the public sphere of technology. It might send some people nuts if they could continually talk to a deceased relative, or some part of their being. It could also help other ghost rest if the story of their demise makes the public record. Helps to know you are not alone at times.

Chronovisor technology has some revolutionary implication for the justice system. What if the legal system could cut through all the lies and present a factual representation of the past? I am not a fan of the pre crime stuff with free will, but I guess the blips on the radar will get more attention than most.

For the UFO stuff you will need access to military surveillance data. At this time the only justification i see for aluminum in the chem trails is to detect movements of cloaked UFO's. Public and planetary health has bad news written all over this one, America already has enough cognitohazzards going on. Will 5G upgrade the radar capabilities to avoid the use of aluminum, but present further health challenges for the population?

It can be a tough journey into the unknown with so much doubt and uncertainty around.

I am a critic of the extraterrestrial belief attached to unconventional aerial objects. Since it's a fact of life that we have more than the 3 or 4 known spatial dimensions: length, width, and depth. Some also add time and according to some theoretical physics, there are at least 10 dimensions of space, most of which are impossible for humans to perceive.

But I don't think those dimensions apply to what we term appearances of unusual phenomena such as UAOs. Here are some samples of unknown dimensions or realities. I watch a lot of YouTube videos for entertainment purposes. But I also learn a lot from them as reality dictates that a certain percentage of the videos are real. But sometimes one is hard pressed to tell which is which. A lot of videos of ghosts. If videos, some taken by security cameras, show real events that we think of as impossible they leave you with unanswerable questions.. I can mention many but one video really impressed me. It's a collection of segments from many parts of the world showing vehicles crashing into invisible objects or barriers and ending up as if they hit something solid but invisible! There are dashcam videos of cars crashing into materialized cars. Or persons appearing out of nowhere falling on vehicles or vehicles swerving to avoid someone the driver saw at the last moment.

What dimensions were those vehicles in before they materialized? What dimension hides something that cars crash into. We've see UFOs instantly disappear or blink out. Where do they go? Those are the dimensions we experience but no one can explain them.

You said:

At this time the only justification i see for aluminum in the chem trails is to detect movements of cloaked UFO's.

I wouldn't touch that explanation with a 10-foot pole but I will accept weather modification/manipulation.

edit on 6-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: Add material and to correct grammar.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

What's wrong with Satan?
I think Satan is a pretty cool guy.

God made Satan.

Everything God does is God's will.

Can't argue with God's will mate.

God made good. God made evil.

Got a complaint? Take it up with management.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It's hard to talk about the "visitors" without the language getting all fuzzy because we've never really developed more exact common terminology for it, and we've had to crib words from places like the Bible and Theosophy, which makes it sound even more like BS.

The bottom line is, people see weird stuff all the time, including what might be considered creatures or entities. It's debatable how "real" any of it is, because it doesn't generally leave much physical evidence we can grab and study. But even if it was all "in your mind," that doesn't necessarily make it unreal, because a lot of real stuff only happens in your head. It's not an oxymoron. Dreams are real. Everybody agrees. Are they objectively verifiable? No. But there is no such thing as objective reality anyway, only consensus.

So maybe these creatures or entities need our consciousness and perception to interact with our reality. Can we do better? Are they dangerous? Should we try harder to establish two-way communication? *shrug*

You:

The bottom line is, people see weird stuff all the time, including what might be considered creatures or entities. It's debatable how "real" any of it is, because it doesn't generally leave much physical evidence we can grab and study.

The perceived events have the "physical" reality to be recorded visually and aurally. A videotape and aural recording contain evidence that be studied. You see it done on TV all the time.

You:

But even if it was all "in your mind," that doesn't necessarily make it unreal, because a lot of real stuff only happens in your head. It's not an oxymoron. Dreams are real.

There's mental and physical. Mental (subjective), it's only you. Physical (objective), can be shared and that's when it's "real". So when it happens in your head it's fleeting and all you're left with is a memory that may soon also fade. Dreams are not real even though you can become aware that you're dreaming. Again, you may recall parts or all of the dream but it's gone, in reality!

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

What's wrong with Satan?

It is self centered philosophy designed to detach you from reality. Some of the more extreme rituals take you away from the implications of your actions. It is a philosophy that the likes of Epstein and those behind him feed off to corrupt society. To based your life on a framework that depends on the pain and suffering of others to gauge your success helps those in evil stay in evil.

Satanism does neglect the everlasting implications of our actions and how this defines our identity. For new recruits into this network it will exploit ones self interest to get them hooked. Lies, deception, corruption, perversion and lawlessness all chip away at a strong foundation for society.

To put all this on some long dead entity is just one more deception tied up in what Satan has become. How it has infiltrated the global elite to sustain the human trafficking network is a poor choice of direction that lacks reason, responsibility and respected leadership.

edit on 7-9-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

top topics

join