It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I Figured It Out

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

It's one of my constant gripes with him that he doesn't address the national debt.

I'll likely vote 3rd party or independent coming up in 2020 unless someone can give me confidence they'll address it, because as it stands, he doesn't seem to be doing it... One of his biggest promises was that he would take a large chunk out of the national debt, and this will be one of the (if not the biggest years) of adding to it.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The Democrats entire platform is about free sh*t and victims...
a reply to: Edumakated
and it seems the repubs is too take every thing from the working man and give it too the rich... Destroy the enviroment for profit...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

no luck on grindr?
a reply to: shooterbrody

What is that?

you brought the gay union brother

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

and every republican is a closet gay.... see how that works

Exhibit 1

You just put a slightly different tread on the homophobe slur mentioned above. I've never seen you post anything positive or even slightly fun. It's always bitter, angry and negative. I've not even seen you unbend in the personal forums. The best of the lefties here do that, and we all have fun.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I'll likely vote 3rd party or independent coming up in 2020 unless someone can give me confidence they'll address it, because as it stands, he doesn't seem to be doing it... One of his biggest promises was that he would take a large chunk out of the national debt, and this will be one of the (if not the biggest years) of adding to it.
a reply to: CriticalStinker

He has raised it while enriching himself and his cronies

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I would rather you have a 30-30 or a 45-70, but we have what we have. My largest caliber rifle is a .357 lever action. I’d rather hit the range but have a tree that snapped blocking it but didn’t die. I didn’t have a high paying union job so I had to budget over a longer period for purchases.

Huge difference from not being able to continue working (disability) and choosing not to work.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

He has raised it while enriching himself and his cronies

I'm not ruling that out.

The Obama's are on pace to become billionaires, and the Clinton family is worth a cool half billion. Seems standard practice the past few decades.

But this ties back into my point that both parties are in a bad spot because there is no competition. If they only have to appear slightly better than the other, and only to their base... That's how we arrive to moment we are.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Ahabstar

They are bullies. We don’t like guns so you can’t have them. We don’t like cigarettes so you can’t smoke them. If you disagree then you are a homophobe, xenophobe, islamaphobe, sexist, racist, whatever new -ist or -phobe we come up with next week to hurt you into agreeing. Helping is wonderful, charity is wonderful but doing so under force (taxes) or coercion (laws) is not altruism no matter the cause.

What about abortion....

Abortion is the only choice a woman is allowed to have. Speak not of things like adoption ...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Ahabstar

They are bullies. We don’t like guns so you can’t have them. We don’t like cigarettes so you can’t smoke them. If you disagree then you are a homophobe, xenophobe, islamaphobe, sexist, racist, whatever new -ist or -phobe we come up with next week to hurt you into agreeing. Helping is wonderful, charity is wonderful but doing so under force (taxes) or coercion (laws) is not altruism no matter the cause.

What about abortion....

Abortion is the only choice a woman is allowed to have. Speak not of things like adoption ...

Of course it isn't the only choice, but adoptions shouldn't be either. That's exactly what I'm talking about, both sides are hypocrites.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Can you not see what is going on around you?...

We are witnessing the radicalization of a political ideology. High ranking Democrats are now being criticized for being "to conservative".

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Exhibit 1 You just put a slightly different tread on the homophobe slur mentioned above. I've never seen you post anything positive or even slightly fun. It's always bitter, angry and negative. I've not even seen you unbend in the personal forums. The best of the lefties here do that, and we all have fun.
a reply to: ketsuko

Never anything fun? I used to do the football thing? That was fun. not sure what "unbend in the personal forums" actually means...

Maybe I havent, and I will tell you why... I am not a trump supporter. You people will look up my past post/response and cut me down....

I brought home a rescue dog a few weeks ago and wanted to just post about him... but nah... people here are mean...

I am a union sheet metal worker and most people here hate unions, I cut a finger off and battling to save my thumb right now as I type, but if I mention that I would be belittled somehow,

I cannot believe that I have never posted a good OP? but if you say so....

just out of curiosity, do you say the same thing to those who only post anti dem threads? ask yourself that.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Exhibit 1

You just put a slightly different tread on the homophobe slur mentioned above. I've never seen you post anything positive or even slightly fun. It's always bitter, angry and negative. I've not even seen you unbend in the personal forums. The best of the lefties here do that, and we all have fun.

Do you really expect anything positive and constructive from a troll inflicted with TDS? Always same chit different day. Yawn.... Misery lives rent free in these people, sad really.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Hope you recover as best and as fast as possible

Keep them spirits high though, I feel that always helps when facing adversity. Give that pupper some scritches behind the ears for me.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The Democrats entire platform is about free sh*t and victims...
and it seems the repubs is too take every thing from the working man and give it too the rich... Destroy the enviroment for profit...

You got the parties mixed up. Democrats are the ones digging in everyone's pockets... Democrats think anyone working a full time job is rich at this point.

The entire Democrat MO is robbing Peter to pay Paul.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The entire Democrat MO is robbing Peter to pay Paul.

I'd say both parties do it with their near identical foreign policy. We're approaching 20 years at war, some efforts aimed at countries and people who had nothing to do with an attack against us while we maintain a strong alliance with the one sovereign nation with the most connection. 6~ trillion and counting. One of the biggest heists in history, and both parties are complicit.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Do you really expect anything positive and constructive from a troll inflicted with TDS? Always same chit different day. Yawn.... Misery lives rent free in these people, sad really.
a reply to: mtnshredder

So now I am a troll? your an ass.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Lots of bitter sons of bitches that think the world owes em a living 🤣

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well if you want a slag on the Republicans, how about brainless buffoonery that paints them into a corner every single time on every issue.

Homelessness: I don’t know/get a job.
Hunger from poverty: I don’t know/get a job.
Education: I don’t know/get a job.
Work: I don’t know/get a job.
The list goes on with pretty much the same answer.

But actual equitable solutions that work don’t seem to flow from the body politic.

Homelessness: Encourage private and corporate donors to fund building materials, take that funding to trade schools and high school level joint vocational schools to build houses. Houses, education and work experience in one shot.
Hunger: Same deal only with culinary schools catering meal in large dining halls.
Out of school with no direction, here a little help with food and lodging while you learn a trade to afford digging out of the hole you are in.

These are not complex solutions, it is not a cradle to grave existence, help and support to develop working skills to better your own self? A no brainer, slam dunk funded by volunteers that may receive tax incentives or deferments. Why not?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I am not a trump supporter

dont care
imo the only thing that mattered was he was not hillary

I brought home a rescue dog a few weeks ago and wanted to just post about him

good for you !

I am a union sheet metal worker and most people here hate unions

IBEW
I do not hate unions

hope you recover fully and quickly

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: mtnshredder

and what have you contributed that was worthwhile?

The TDS is something you cling on to that somebody else made up because we can see the faults of our President. You jackwagons try to explain every thing he says and does... like 4d chess...lol....

Why can't you or him just admit he misspoke? not a big deal... it happens...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join