It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walmart asks people to stop shopping in PJ's

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Just watch your 101 walmart visitors... have lunatic assylums closed?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Took a bite of the ol Onion, did ya?

Babylon Bee is a Shapiro satire site. Its not a real article.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Is it sad that I'm impressed with how well stocked that Walmart is? It's like a commercial.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

At least you didn't pick one that was politically directed. I just did a quick search of that site and man oh man, what a bunch of funny stuff.

'' White woman turns into a pillar of Pumpkin Spice after looking back at a Starbucks''

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

At least you didn't pick one that was politically directed. I just did a quick search of that site and man oh man, what a bunch of funny stuff.

'' White woman turns into a pillar of Pumpkin Spice after looking back at a Starbucks''

True, man, it is a hilarious site, regardless of which side of the aisle you are on.

"Maize. That's Native American for corn," Elisabeth Warren explained.....bahahahaha

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: JAGStorm
babylonbee.com...

“Somehow, our stores have created a culture where people think it's perfectly acceptable to go out in public in whatever they slept in,” McMillon said. “We're trying to change that.”

#1 How bad is it when Walmart comes out and says this.
#2 Has this guy seen some of his workers. I kid you not, I saw a worker wearing some leggings/yoga pants 6 sizes too small. They were stretched in such a matter that it looked like she was naked. It was also obvious she wasn't wearing underwear.
I had to quickly buy my bleach to wash out my eyes. (edit for the dummies, do not wash your eyes with bleach) Needless to say, I'd rather see people wearing pj then naked looking leggings.

Back to the topic, Have you seen the clothing at Walmart. 9999999.999999% of it looks like pajamas to me. Even the regular clothes.
They know exactly who their customers are, and now they don't like it. funny..

Now I need to go look for my fur coat, Louis Vuitton purse, and Louboutin shoes and go shop at Target, chao!

Be honest, you have no problems with tight see through yoga pants. Your problem was that she was fat and/or old.

Ah. I was wondering why he was complaining about that! Now I get it. Thanks, Mister.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I should write an article about the on the job hazards of women pulling soggy cash out of their bra and handing it to the check out person like thats normal and not the most gross thing on the planet ( almost) . I swear to you, I saw it myself at the gas station with some fully dressed non PJ wearing woman. Horrible..

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I worked at Walmart for several years. There was a woman who rode her scooter to the store several times per week wearing only an untied hospital gown which on her 350+ pound frame showed EVERYTHING. No, she hadn't just gotten out of the hospital- it was her everyday attire. She stunk to high heaven as well. Should have spent some of that money on soap and some clothes instead of chips and Hershey bars! I will take people wearing actual pajamas over that crap any day!

What is worse than a person smelling unclean is an unclean person putting perfume or cologne on to cover the smell. It seems to increase the aroma.

Go to the sourse of said olfactory nascent inventors to solve the problem of infrequent bathing (hint: the same people that shaved their heads and wore elaborate wigs to avoid lice infestations). Some things continue to endure without specificity to rank or income.
edit on 5-9-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Got to love satire sites like The Onion.

My bad! did not realize that was a satire site, Fake news on me :0

And this is why the BabylonBee is getting fact checked by Snopes. Even when they think they're over the top enough to be satire, real life says, "Hold My Beer!" and makes them look like they're simply reporting reality.

Sad when you think about it.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
When Walmart stops selling them to everyone so cheap maybe people will stop wearing them shopping....besides if we can handle the Camel-toe tights or leggings women all over are wearing then surely we can handle PJs.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
When Walmart stops selling them to everyone so cheap maybe people will stop wearing them shopping....besides if we can handle the Camel-toe tights or leggings women all over are wearing then surely we can handle PJs.

How about "The People" boycott Walmart for destroying so many small business 'boutique' owners in those communities they 'colonized/cannibalized'? Do I want to buy cheaper Chinese manufactured imports even if they are of American origin? I'd rather pay a little more for a well made product manufactured in country.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

I don't know what is worse, her shirt, or that she is buying frosting...
What she may to do with that frosting is the speculative stuff of nightmares.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join