It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walmart asks people to stop shopping in PJ's

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
babylonbee.com...

“Somehow, our stores have created a culture where people think it's perfectly acceptable to go out in public in whatever they slept in,” McMillon said. “We're trying to change that.”

#1 How bad is it when Walmart comes out and says this.
#2 Has this guy seen some of his workers. I kid you not, I saw a worker wearing some leggings/yoga pants 6 sizes too small. They were stretched in such a matter that it looked like she was naked. It was also obvious she wasn't wearing underwear.
I had to quickly buy my bleach to wash out my eyes. (edit for the dummies, do not wash your eyes with bleach) Needless to say, I'd rather see people wearing pj then naked looking leggings.

Back to the topic, Have you seen the clothing at Walmart. 9999999.999999% of it looks like pajamas to me. Even the regular clothes.
They know exactly who their customers are, and now they don't like it. funny..

Now I need to go look for my fur coat, Louis Vuitton purse, and Louboutin shoes and go shop at Target, chao!

edit on 5-9-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Got to love satire sites like The Onion.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It's a joke article. It isn't real.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Checkout the people of Wal-Mart videos on YouTube...

I'm forewarning you, you may need a hack-sack....

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Got to love satire sites like The Onion.

My bad! did not realize that was a satire site, Fake news on me :0

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Onion or not, you know it happens...

I recently had a horrific accident involving my left hand and a power saw.

I felt stupid for a couple days wearing my slippers out in public. I do not see how people feel it is ok to wear that in public...

but I guess to each their own.

edited because... you ever try tying shoes 1 handed? lol
edit on 5-9-2019 by tinner07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
It's a joke article. It isn't real.

Figures... I find it hard to believe that Wally World would make people shop like normal citizens...

But we can have some fun here and post "People of Walmart" photos...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
These clothes you speak of?
I am curious.

link   

originally posted by: tinner07

I felt stupid for a couple days wearing my slippers out in public. I do not see how people feel it is ok to wear that in public...

You should have gotten some old man velcro shoes, lol...

link   

originally posted by: tinner07

It all started with parents letting their kids wear pjs out. Back in the day I would have been spanked for wearing pj's out, let alone during the day. I remember once getting a dress from mail order catalog. My mom thought it looked too much like a nightgown and forbade me from wearing it outside.

After kids started wearing pjs, teens and mom started. Soon it was a free for all and now full grown men in their jammies at the store. Not just walmart, but even at the bank, the post office. Etc.. pretty sad if you ask me!

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
babylonbee.com...

“Somehow, our stores have created a culture where people think it's perfectly acceptable to go out in public in whatever they slept in,” McMillon said. “We're trying to change that.”

#1 How bad is it when Walmart comes out and says this.
#2 Has this guy seen some of his workers. I kid you not, I saw a worker wearing some leggings/yoga pants 6 sizes too small. They were stretched in such a matter that it looked like she was naked. It was also obvious she wasn't wearing underwear.
I had to quickly buy my bleach to wash out my eyes. (edit for the dummies, do not wash your eyes with bleach) Needless to say, I'd rather see people wearing pj then naked looking leggings.

Back to the topic, Have you seen the clothing at Walmart. 9999999.999999% of it looks like pajamas to me. Even the regular clothes.
They know exactly who their customers are, and now they don't like it. funny..

Now I need to go look for my fur coat, Louis Vuitton purse, and Louboutin shoes and go shop at Target, chao!

Be honest, you have no problems with tight see through yoga pants. Your problem was that she was fat and/or old.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This actually looks like it would've been fun when I was a kid.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Be honest, you have no problems with tight see through yoga pants. Your problem was that she was fat and/or old.

I personally don't want to see naked people. Since I'm a woman, I really don't want to see a naked lady. Now if it were Tom Ellis, I could make an exception.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If Walmart banned people in PJs and bedroom slippers, I fear that their sales would plummet.
Same for grocery store chains.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

If I went out in my PJ's, I'd be in boxer briefs and nothing else.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
This actually looks like it would've been fun when I was a kid.

That guy isn't fat enough to qualify for a scooter at Walmart.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: MisterSpock

I personally don't want to see naked people. Since I'm a woman, I really don't want to see a naked lady. Now if it were Tom Ellis, I could make an exception.

Never heard of Tom Ellis, I was thinking Tom Selleck when you said that, eh eh eh...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I actually know some people that go shopping in their PJs in the winter with a jacket on over the top. They do wear boots though. They go shopping at night, there are less people there at two in the morning. Walmart is the only grocery store open all night around here and usually there is no waiting line at night at the registers. From what I heard there are quite a few people who do that, most all of whom are women.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I don't know what is worse, her shirt, or that she is buying frosting...

<<   2  3 >>

join