It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAZARETH; deciphered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
When we read the narrative of the Gospel, there are certain names of places and people that makes no sense. Like how there are no records of there being any town called NAZARETH (see below) until after Jesus supposedly moved there and supposedly solved his problem with the Nazarene oath. Neither are there any records of there being any places called GOLGOTHA (I'll treat that later) in Jerusalem. So. Could these be codes inserted into the text to bring light on some matters?

Well here are some different ATBASH style ciphers of the word/place NAZARETH:

UNCIPHERED - Jesus' hometown - נצרת (Nazareth)
ASHBAR - A chosen daughter - חדבת (Chad Bat)
ARBOK - An invissible war - זכאש (Tsac Ash)
AQBATZ #1 - Therefore divide - ובתר (U-Batar)
AQBATZ #2 - And with a turtle dove - ובתר (Uba-Tar)
ATZBAP - Behold, a foundation (leg) - האשק (Ha! Shak!)
ASBON - By piercing - ברצע (Beretze)
APABA - Spark of Heaven (Law, Religion) - דתרצ (Dat-Ratz)

There are a few more, but it takes time doing it the old way. I am using a homemade cipher key and Gesenius' Lexicon on Hebrew and Chaldee words in OT.

So, is there anything to this? The things that surface do seem to be relevant to the narrative. Anyone finding anything else that I may have overlooked? I used about half an hour making my «code wheel», make one yourself and start digging, there are more names and places that seem odd within the text, like GOLGOTHA, which I deciphered earlier revealing a name (true name of Jesus?), Isaiel Michael (or Isai el-Michael). Isaiel is the same name as Isaiah, only Yah is replaced by El. Jesus was named after Joseph had a dream about an excerpt from Isaiah, and Jesus and Isaiah are basically variants of the same name.
edit on 5-9-2019 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

I thought Atbash, which was popularized in Da Vinci Code (a novel which I find absolutely boring and fake), only gave one alternative output?

The novel tells us that you basically "fold" the alphabet so that A=Z, B=Y, C=X, etc.

This would qualify as a substitution encryption, which is actually one of the less secure encryption methods ever, as it is highly vulnerable to cracking by frequency analysis.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

I thought Atbash, which was popularized in Da Vinci Code (a novel which I find absolutely boring and fake), only gave one alternative output?

The novel tells us that you basically "fold" the alphabet so that A=Z, B=Y, C=X, etc.

This would qualify as a substitution encryption, which is actually one of the less secure encryption methods ever, as it is highly vulnerable to cracking by frequency analysis.

Well, ATBASH is a well known cipher which is used quite a few times in OT (Jeremiah has a few for instance). As you say, it's a substitution cipher. The thing is there are not merely ATBASH (A=B B=Sh) but 22 different ATBASH style ciphers within the same system. The name that popped out of Golgotha, well I used ALBAC (A=L B=C) cipher for that. Back in the day before computers these ciphers were easy to use, and they were indeed used (jeremiah hides «Babylon» and «Babylonians» for instance). After all these codes, if they are indeed deliberate codes, well they were put there to be discovered. To add to the text, or to hide certain details for the uninitiated.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

But what I am trying to say, is that, I have been led to believe that Atbash is a folding pattern. You can't fold an alphabet in any other way than halfway through. Because if the fold is not symmetrical, you're going to end up with more letters on one side and less substitution letters on the other side. Or vice versa.

Right?...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

How you make the key is irrelevant. Folding (not sure what you mean by that) or turning. A wheel within a wheel (Ezekiel's vision) is a much simpler solution and gives you access to all 22 ATBASH ciphers in one key. Take a brief look at the pic in the original post, I am sure you understand. You basically write the alphabet each way on two wheels (I also have made a version with four wheels, to include simple ELS, see the intro of Ezekiel again), which can then be turned to reveal a score some other similar ciphers to ATBASH, based on the same pattern/method.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Hmmm, then the Atbash described in DaVinci Code is mis-represented. Which does not surprise me from Dan Brown.

Yes, the system you use does seem more coherent, and does yield 22 possible configurations.

This is actually interesting. Do you have a program to rotate the wheel?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

No I haven't made an app for it yet, but I might do so later (feel free) for easier access and faster (de-)ciphering, but for now I 've been fiddling with a manual «machine» for the purpose, simply cutting out two circular cardboard pieces, like in the OP pic, one slightly smaller than the other, placing them on top of each other, with a makeshift pivot in the centre. The 22 letters are then written each way, so you have one key, instead of having to make 22 different ones. Quite low-tech, but it works, though rather time consuming. I literally spent half of yesterday working out the few examples above, solving the ciphers, lokking up words and phrases in Gesenius. I din't complete the circle, but I might have another go later today. Also, there are more possible translations for each four letter code. I have treated these codes as if they were names mostly, bringing more freedom as to orthography and syntax &c., but other times I have simply used either roots or lexical entries and common grammar.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Here's a snippet and a link to what I wrote about the codes of 7th c. BCE Jeremiah and his rather frequent occultations of Babylon using ATBASH.

In the Book of Jeremiah the code is seen used in 25:26, 51:1, and 51:41. Jeremiah 25:26 and 51:41 includes the place name, “Sheshach”. This place was unknown to scholars at first, but, after applying the Atbash cipher, they realized it was the coded name for Babylon (Babel). [...] Jeremiah 51:1 reads, “See, I will stir up the spirit of a destroyer against Babylon and the people of Leb Kamai.” Here the encoded word is Leb Kamai. Using the Atbash cipher, Leb Kamai decodes to Kasdim/Chaldea-Babylon.

mysteriouswritings.com...

In Kabbalah is mentioned the system of Temurah (siphers, rearranging letters to find deeper esoteric meaning of certain sentences or words, and according to Wikipedia, there are three main forms:

Replacement ciphers:

Atbash: Replacing the first letter with the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet, the second with the next-to-last, and so on.
a=z, b=y, c=x, etc.

Combined ELS/replacement ciphers:

Avgad: Replacing each letter with the preceding letter.
a=b, b=c, c=d

ELS ciphers:

Albam: Replacing the first letter of the alphabet with the twelfth, the second with the thirteenth, and so on.
a=l, b=m, c=n, etc.

Wikipedia source

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Nasarim
Nazareth
The place of the skull (head/mind)

Golgotha is the place of the skull

It’s the place where Israelites were counted by the head to be allowed into the sacred district of jerusalem

Check Earnest L martins work on it. Very interesting

The meaning of the crucifixtion happening there is seen in the mystery writings of Paul. The head of the church. The head of creation. The firstborn of all Jews. And the death of the mind or head of flesh which brings about the birth of the son of god.

This is also the meaning of the sign on the forehead and beheadings in revelation.

The removal of the mind of flesh
edit on 5 9 2019 by zardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Well, if Golgotha, Chal. גלגלתא, ever existed, where on earth is it? Not even today do we know where it is or what the word really means. Not now, and never. The root of Golgotha, is given as Heb. גלל (Strong's), meaning to roll, or figuratively a skull, in the sense of rolling heads no less, but the lit. word here given (Strong's) is Heb. גלגל, also in the sense of rolling, and it means a pullie or a block and tackle, a lifting rig. Like what happened by the cross, Jesus being lifted up.

Saulus's claims about Jesus and the Christians are actually gross accusations that they were necromancers and evil people working against the governments, and he drags confessions out of the Christians in front of every governing body he passes. The claim that Jesus is the head of the Church is like saying Hitler was the origin of Nazism. Saulus is pointing at what he sees as the source of all the evils he is fighting. Jesus Christ. In Acts 13 you can even read how Saulus hustled the Roman noble name, Paulus, and how he blinded Jesus' son, calling him evil and a sorcerer-- in revenge for Jesus blinding himself, and how he later lies about how he got this name. And in order to frame all Christians he displays them as «The Body of Christ», expressing how they are all parts of this evil that is haunting the Empire according to his claims, Christianity, and responsible, guilty of his charges against them.

That Christ was the first of all men, and the origin of human kind, is not a good thing, is an accusation that Christ is the root of all evil. The root of original sin to use a Christian term. A second Adam. Saulus was a bounty hunter and an evil man to his death, and he never converted, unless momentary to get out of trouble. He arrested and interrogated Christians all over the Empire, and had them confess under oath before every judge, forum and court he could find. And the end of it? By his Roman noble privileges he could demand the Christians to follow him everywhere, and he eventually dragged them to Rome and had them thrown to the lions-- and worse. Himself? Seems he fled to Spain where he died an old man.

Few Christians see the long list of sins signed Saulus, they don't want to, for if they do, they look stupid and realise they have worshipped Evil all along, for after all they are simple people doomed to inherit this world and become its slaves. Now who would want to inherit the cursed Earth unless they were idiots? In the Sermon of the Mount, Jesus portrays them as lesser people, people he wants nothing of. While Saulus on the other hand is what his name suggests: Hell (Saul is lit. identical with Sheol, Hades, Hell) -- Death and Satan. Jesus, on his side, and his son whom we meet in Acts 13, were the rightful heirs to all the empires of the known world at the time. A threat to every living politician loyal to Rome at the time.

Well, this is drifting away from my original post, let's stay on topic. Biblical cryptography.

Here is a link to how Golgotha (slightly differently spelled) becomes a name that may very well be the real name of Jesus ==> www.abovetopsecret.com... (see essence below).

In ALBAC where A (א) is L (ל), Heb. גולגאתהא or «GOLGATHA» (a Heb. name given for Calvary that makes little sense in Hebrew, bringing me to the conclusion that it is indeed a code), a direct transliteration of Gr. Γολγοθᾶ-- becomes Heb. יזאילמחל «ITSAILMCHL» or Heb. יזאיל מחל or «Isaiel Michael», that is, «Jesus Michael», solving the mystery of how Jesus got his name and basically making sense when you see the end of Daniel and more, like Isaiah's prophecies of the Messiah and so on.
edit on 6-9-2019 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

top topics

join