It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

end of days. is it here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
they say we live in the end of days do we really or is it a reson to comit roits disorder choas? what is it to be in the end of days...

if we are in the end of days why do we stay in them is it bush's plan to start the Omga code all over again to bring forth the end of this world and maybe other's?

if we do have free will then do we not have the free will to avoid the end of days or is it inveatable and thos events predistnyed to happen...

i can reamber al my child hood that we have been in the end of days and i eblive we shall always be in them as a means of contral for the realgion fantic's out there.... i my self am not religius but this brings about a very good question please state your comments and thougths thank you

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
As W.C. Fields said, "Rumors of my demise have been vastly exaggerated."

Nope. No end yet for humanity. But interesting changes underway...but that's nothing new.

Being of Now (someone who's been to both hell and heaven)

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
not the end of days, but we will have a rougher go of things. Each Generation thinks that it will be the last, been occuring for thousands of years.

recommend eliminating debt, raise cash, invest in commodity markets. That will do you right.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
yes as you have said i do nto belive it is the end of days just something man kind says to keep us busy for us not to think on things out side are own world...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It's not the end of days, it's the beginning of some "different"
days.
We all have to adjust to it or try to change it as best we can if
we don't like it.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The end of one thing is always the beginning of a new thing. The end of the world has been predicted many times, without any degree of accuracy, to the best of my knowledge.

May you live long and prosper.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It's my opinion that no one will EVER be able to predict the "end days". I don't care how technological humanity gets, we'll never predict the exact moment of our demise. It's like me saying i'm in my end days, that i'm going to die tomorrow. It COULD happen, but it sure as hell isn't likely. I mean it's cool to talk about, that's for sure, but there's no way we can possibly know.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
actually Yes, but not as talked of by christianity.
we are at the end of the Picean(sp?) age and the start of the Aquarian age.
theroretically the end of the age where mankind has to be told what to believe,
and the beginning of the age when we seek for ourselves.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
We constantly walk into the end days... each "day" something ends, and the "day" that follows something begins... Once we stand in the now we will accomplish the end because we will be at the beginning.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
yes it's here, at your local video store

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
lol end of days starying arnould

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
A lot of local preachers are hitting hard on the subject in my area (NW Arkansas) including the television preachers. It's a great subject to talk about since it does tend to keep the masses awake during the sermons. It's a topic touched on for the past 2,000 and I don't suspect that it will change anytime soon. Additionally, books like the "Left Behind" series, its poor movies and the insurgence of the topic in main-stream media can tend to paint a picture that the end is nigh.

I'm encouraged by all the talk. I figured the more people talk about it, the less likely it would actually happen.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
i can reamber al my child hood that we have been in the end of days

Ok, so you're in some apocalypse obssed family. Do you beleive everything you were told in childhood?

and i eblive we shall always be in them as a means of contral for the realgion fantic's out there

I suspect that everyone, every generation or generation group, thinks that its in the 'end of days'. Just like every generation seems to think that its the first to be worse than the previous, or that the distant past is allways perceived as a golden age and that its all been degrading since then.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Ok, so you're in some apocalypse obssed family. Do you beleive everything you were told in childhood

Hardly if i hade belived ever thing i was told when i was a child then life whould be a lot better then it is now i was just stateing what i thought i used to go to church i do not any more i do not belive in chirstanity in all reailty i am a a non beliver of relgion if the end comes then so be it let it come maybe humantiy will be blessed with the removealy of are corrupt goverment...

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Vash]

new topics

top topics

join