It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another mind-blowing UFO video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
CAVEAT: I didn't do a search to see if this video has been posted as it would be difficult to find it here. So if you know it has been and can find the link, I would like a mod to remove or close this thread.

I apologize for the problems I'm experiencing in embedding videos and instead of success I get this:
An error occurred. Please try
again later. (Playback ID: 3Ck8Q0-
DznKBd0_E
Learn More

So just copy and paste the URL. But first, put on your sunglasses and fast forward to 3:34.

Mysterious And Unexplained Events Caught On Tape Volume 14
www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: Video did not embed.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
your link isn't working buddy..

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
your link isn't working buddy..

The YouTube link does work I clicked on it and it takes you to the video.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Here you go:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Hunkadinka

That's some crazy ass chittah right there miho! Even if it's
CGI peoples imagination are becoming fascinating enough.

Thanks for posting

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Something else..
edit on 5-9-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

These are terrible videos.

Do people actually think these are real??

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
You're embedding the video ID wrong...

You don't put the entire URL in the embed link, just the video ID. In this case it's 5KaQS7v_v3g

The string after the ?v= in the URL.

Also, anyone can create those UFO's in after effects.. is this channel the new ST10 with less flare?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

FYI: The Search Function would work better if people didn't use "Another Mind Blowing UFO Video" as their title. It's too common. Unique, descriptive titles work better in the ATS search engine.

FYI2: If a video of a bright UFO over a populated area is REAL, there will be other videos.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Here it is:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

Israel is some of the most protected and watched airspace in the world, period. There would be panic in the streets if the people there saw a huge flash of light as they would rightly assume they were getting attacked. And then there would be news of troop movement and Israel yelling at the top of their lungs for the people to come forward who did it because for a flash that bright it would have to be an explosion. and as we know there was no news of such things.

this is so fake its not even plausible

thinkings caps peoples, put them on

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

When you read the comment sections of these videos, someone usually gives away the explanation for what it really is. Here's one from the Israel video...

3:37 is an example of Isreal's Iron Dome anti-missle defense system. An incoming missle is the upper light heading more or less straight at the camera. The lower is the interceptor fired from a distance away heading paralell to the first missle. Once lock is acheived, the interceptor manuevers and climbs to finally chase from behind to intercept. The perspective is difficult because the darkness of the night removes the depth/ approaching movement sense. Its the same way that incoming airliners headlights appear to stand still if you watch them approach a runway to land.

edit on 5-9-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

thats not an Arrow missile thats CGI but i to thought about Iron dome as well

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

With all those easy to use video editors, with all those people who need attention, with all those people who want to make a quick buck, with so much effort of the US government to deny there is something going on...it is hard to tell what is real or not.

Don't get me wrong, I am sure there is something visiting our planet. It is also fun to watch all those recordings but you can never say for certain.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I like to think of myself as a very, VERY open minded person..

I have to admit I had to stop watching this video. It appears that the people that have taken this, and some that have
watched it have never lived in the country.

I laughed and laughed and laughed when the second scene in the video had a mysterious flying being... It came out of something that looks like an old grain store or curved wall near a building.

Hate to break it to everyone, but that is nothing paranormal (at 1:12 in video)... its just a Good ol' fashioned North America Turkey.
How do I know. I see hundreds of them every year. They come to my yard by the dozens. I see them flying. Yes they look weird, but it is so distinctly a turkey that anyone that has every seen a turkey fly knows what this is. Gobble Gobble!

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I thought you were going to show this one, which is pretty odd. It doesn't seem to have a YouTube video (sorry):
www.mufoncms.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Agree with others that's just a missile interception you can even hear the alarms going off during the event.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

edit on 5-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: Erred

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
You're embedding the video ID wrong...

You don't put the entire URL in the embed link, just the video ID. In this case it's 5KaQS7v_v3g

The string after the ?v= in the URL.

Also, anyone can create those UFO's in after effects.. is this channel the new ST10 with less flare?

You're right about the URL/string, I had forgotten. I appreciate your pointing it out.
edit on 5-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

FYI: The Search Function would work better if people didn't use "Another Mind Blowing UFO Video" as their title. It's too common. Unique, descriptive titles work better in the ATS search engine.

FYI2: If a video of a bright UFO over a populated area is REAL, there will be other videos.

You're right about my using the wrong title but I did point out that the segment I wanted you to see was at 3:34, the Israel video.

top topics

join