It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

adapting to the reality of post modern government spying on the citizen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Younger generations have become embedded in the system since a very early age. Few enjoy any real family life and most simply embrace this digital dystopia because it's what they feel comfortable with. It gives them what real life fails to do and fills every waking minute for them when they want it. They cannot imagine life without it. Fear of losing that would cause a backlash against us old Luddites of the first order - likely burned at the stake as heretics.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019
Har har, you sounded like my mama at the end there. Now I understand what the Bible meant by the false believers who's hearts are set even in the face of truth.

Anyways, you go make your choices, while us dissenters discuss our methods of defense and recourse, and research where some of this technology is hiding. My goals are to investigate that media company with phone calls to see if I can find out where that team went. If I can find the brains, I can find the money. I have not ceased in my efforts to monitor the efforts of arndt pralle at the University of Buffalo and his human remote control science, another topic of its own.

Do a search on some posts I made on Magneto thermal stimulation. I never gave it its own proper thread, but did find some good information on it. I also continue to monitor the developments of the Atlas robot from Boston dynamic. I'm r kids will have to deal with these guys on the streets in a generation of less. We have to study them for their vulnerabilities as they will take over policing or be directed by abusive human authoritarians much sooner than you want to believe. We are currently living in the tipping point era.
Survival and resistance must be learned prior to needing it.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: miri2019

Hi worldstarcountry,

As mentioned from the poster above, Kalamitous, it's simply impossible to avoid state's surveillance at this point, however hard we try. Just one thing to mention, among other ones - satellites up in the sky can read with high accuracy whatever you're reading at any time, and more and more things which I don't know. It's already gone way too far.

Maybe someone else can come up with a concrete answer you're looking for, but as for me and in my opinion, it's an exercise in futility.

Best!

Hi miri. I wanted to write you another reply to state that that was not what I meant at all. I meant only to say what I actually did, that the spy technology that you referenced is known as smart dust, and that it apparently is a real thing. This was according to the interviewee on C2C that I heard awhile back talking about it (can't remember who it was).

That was not to say that it is pointless to practice counter-surveillance methods. I am personally of the opinion that there are few technologies in existence that cannot be defeated with the right countermeasures. It may be more challenging in today's world of very pervasive surveillance technology, but that doesn't mean it's impossible.

a reply to: worldstarcountry

Hey wsc. I thought I should write you a proper reply. Interesting topic. See my reply to miri here for an opinion. Also, I'd guess it's a good idea to work against this sort of all encompassing technology when and where we can. I'm sure some of the more info tech savvy members will have a lot to offer in this regard, assuming that they can be bothered. For my initial contribution, here's my thread on the Management Engine system of PC components that is worth taking a look at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have some more thoughts I may contribute in the future. I think I'll leave it at this for now though.
edit on 15-9-2019 by TheBadCabbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Har har, you sounded like my mama at the end there. Now I understand what the Bible meant by the false believers who's hearts are set even in the face of truth.  

I'm pretty sure you're greatly misunderstanding me, I didn't mention any Bible verses, did I? False believers?! That's too big of an assumption. I can see that you need to know more what God's protection and guidance really are, you just need to look into that direction if you want. Who knows, maybe in some things our mamas were right.

Anyways, you go make your choices, while us dissenters discuss our methods of defense and recourse, and research where some of this technology is hiding.

Wow "... us dissenters...", as if I'm one of the sleepy and confused people. Far from it, I'm approaching half a century of life on this earth and I've learned a few things. And I know first hand what government surveillance really is !! 

My background is technological and in my opinion the best defense against this invasive technology is not having that technology around in the first place, but now as I've said before it's already too late. I save my efforts for something else.

We'll surely make our choices, and one of these choices of mine in the current surveillance environment is to be passively protective of my self and those around me. In other words if they want to spy on me let them do so, they already know where I go, where I live, what I read, what I eat, which sites I go to, when I sleep, etc, I'm no paranoid about it, but I try to keep a reasonable privacy around my self.

What they're doing is not kind and acceptable, but it is what it is. One day every one will pay for his/her own deeds, every one! Our lives don't end with our bodies' death.

Do a search on some posts I made on Magneto thermal stimulation. I never gave it its own proper thread, but did find some good information on it. Ialso continue to monitor the developments of the Atlas robot from Boston dynamic. I'm r kids will have to deal with these guys on the streets in ageneration of less. We have to study them for their vulnerabilities as they will take over policing or be directed by abusive human authoritariansmuch sooner than you want to believe. We are currently living in the tipping point era. 

I admire your persistence, but again if you've heard about current hidden technology, it's decades ahead of what we see here in the mainstream, so I have my priorities in order and it's working very well for me.  

Survival and resistance must be learned prior to needing it.     

No doubt about it. I really wish best of luck in your endeavors, please share your findings. 

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Hi miri. I wanted to write you another reply to state that that was not what I meant at all. I meant only to say what I actually did, that the spy technology that you referenced is known as smart dust, and that it apparently is a real thing. This was according to the interviewee on C2C that I heard a while back talking about it (can't remember who it was).

Hi BadCabbie, I think I understood you very well in your previous reply - that it's called "smart dust" and I personally have no doubt that it's a real thing, I see it above the skies of where I live every day. One beautiful sunny day turns into a milky whitish messy sky.
And this dust does more than being a part of the weather modification, i.e. micro particles that can spy on you as well and maybe more - with one stone kill many birds.

That was not to say that it is pointless to practice counter-surveillance methods. I am personally of the opinion that there are few technologies in existence that cannot be defeated with the right countermeasures. It may be more challenging in today's world of very pervasive surveillance technology, but that doesn't mean it's impossible.

I really want to be more optimistic, but alas, we're in too deep in this suffocating technological world we live in. However, please share if you find something that works, my background is technological after all.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019
This smart dust you speak of, are you talking microns or atoms in width, or human hair thickness particulates?? Are they gold laced finely polished glass/silicate with nano sized Cpu ?? How many tons are needed for dispersal over so many km2?? Is it anything like the dust the maniac spoke of in the 2007 movie Gamer that can be inhaled and directly wired to the brain??

What if the problem with the more technical invisibility method is inter-dimensional existence??? When light bends around you, you don't simply disappear in one spot, you may be visible somewhere else. They never clarified whether tests showed they would still physically interact with the visible spectrum.
Please note I am not speaking of the projection garments method. There was another invisibility method mentioned. If you go unseen due to the flow of light around your self, would we see any light either?? I feel like it would be pure blackness right since light is not quite reaching you??

Would IR register that other invisibility method as an anomaly?? Light can't shield temperature, it has to be vulnerable to IR sensors.

In the 21st Century, all citizens should keep IR portable cameras to check for invisible spies and malfeasance. Makes it easier to see the source of energy weapons as well since real lasers are invisible too, but not against IR.
I want to know what is confirmed had or in progress.

Ohh ohh, I wonder if there are tracking systems available on open source underground. That could certainly be a paradigm shifter.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Hi worldstarcountry, I lack the technical details of this smart dust, I'm more interested in its effects on us and our environment. I believe we're talking about microns in size for each particle, no idea about the quantity needed for a given area and don't know how it works its way inside our bodies or its relationship, if any, with the invisibility.

When it comes to the detailed technicalities of such a technology, I'm still learning. I'll better leave room now for other posters to provide such details.

Best.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
HyperStealth Bio-technology Corp offers some nice light bending material that can make objects or people behind them nearly/mostly invisible. This material works to conceal not only visible light, but also IR signatures including thermal, short-wave, even ultra violet. These are exactly the kind of technology the founding fathers wanted all Americans to have in addition to appropriate defensive weapons in response to an overbearing surveillance state.

How can I be watched if what I wear does not show me on camera?? The beginning of the counter-surveillance state has arrived! I can buy camo uniform at any surplus store, most Americans can even own ballistic resistant vests and armor plating. It is time for the human citizens of the world to own the right to defeat corporate and government surveillance of our everyday lives. Lets start right here in North America.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join