It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moron President shows fake map in bid to validate fake tweet

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
ATS needs a Trump Hoax bin where we can move the thousands of threads about Trump that were never close to being true and the ones that end up being proven false.

We can start with this one.

What is false about it?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Seems to be a lot of new Trump haters with similar sounding names and attitudes. Hmmmm....but that is for another thread.

The fact the MSM brings on meteorologists to attempt to 'debunk' the president when 3 in 10 kids in the US goes hungry, dozens are shot in urban areas each weekend and the border is beyond crisis is ridiculous.

What happened to Russian Collusion?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What happened to Russian Collusion?

They've moved on to bigger and better distractions/antagonisms. Russian collusion was just the foundation for their psyop, they have plenty more to pile on top of it.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well looky here.

Just a few months after a tornado killed 23 people in Lee County, Alabama now faces the possibility of Hurricane Dorian, which is currently making its way to the East Coast.
The question begs: will Hurricane Dorian hit Alabama?
Here's what we know.

archive.is...-1101.0-1117.20

Alabama agencies like the National Guard and EMA are standing by

The Alabama National Guard tweeted Hurricane Dorian is expected to reach southern Alabama early next week.
#HurricaneDorian is projected to reach southern Alabama by the early part of the week. We are watching closely and #ready to act. Are you? pic.twitter.com/iMH0DnE4QO
— AL National Guard (@AlabamaNG) August 30, 2019
How does Dorian affect Alabama? After Labor Day and into next week, the long-range weather models have Dorian going anywhere from into the Gulf and as far west as Louisiana, to curving into the Atlantic. Learn more at t.co...
— Alabama EMA (@AlabamaEMA) August 28, 2019

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What about you? Does the DNC pay better than those homemade Western films you're always promoting here?

DNC? I'm a Libertarian and they don't pay sh!t, however I do work for the media pool GOP. And those Western films pay the bills. SAG/AFTRA and IATSE

Union strong, Union Proud.

www.bonanzacreekranch.com...

www.eastmountaindirectory.com...
edit on 5-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
ATS needs a Trump Hoax bin where we can move the thousands of threads about Trump that were never close to being true and the ones that end up being proven false.

We can start with this one.

How about a BS Post bin.... imagine all the BS put into one bin. ; )
They probably should start with this post. Link --> www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow
why the art hate?
impeach 45 dam it

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

What about you? Does the DNC pay better than those homemade Western films you're always promoting here?

DNC? I'm a Libertarian and they don't pay sh!t, however I do work for the media pool GOP. And those Western films pay the bills. SAG/AFTRA and IATSE

Union strong, Union Proud.

www.bonanzacreekranch.com...

www.eastmountaindirectory.com...

Union Strong, Union Proud: "Nice little Cowtown you've got here...Be a shame if something was to happen to it."

Seriously, it really is an awesome-looking place.

CONGRATS.

...I also like your film threads.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Prove me wrong bubba. Prove me wrong.

What fact did I get wrong. What error did I make.

Hang it up man.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Well looky here.

Looky at what?

Do you even see the real issue here?

Trump's inability to just admit a mistake leaves the National Guard and EMA in a no win situation.

Does the National Guard call BS and directly disobey a bogus warning by the Commander in Chief causing a REAL story, or do they just play along wasting taxpayer dollars prepping for a non-threat to Alabama?

Clearly they chose to waste taxpayer money prepping for a non-threat to Alabama rather than ignore the bogus warning by the Commander in Chief.

Once the Commander in Chief made his false statements regarding a threat to AL, first responders naturally start getting concerned calls from locals. They would either need to admit the President was off his rocker, or start looking busy for nothing.
edit on 9/5/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Well looky here.

Looky at what?

Do you even see the real issue here?

Trump's inability to just admit a mistake leaves the National Guard and EMA in a no win situation.

Does the National Guard call BS and directly disobey a bogus warning by the Commander in Chief causing a REAL story, or do they just play along wasting taxpayer dollars prepping for a non-threat to Alabama?

Clearly they chose to waste taxpayer money prepping for a non-threat to Alabama rather than ignore the bogus warning by the Commander in Chief.

Or maybe both the statements of POTUS and that of the Alabama Guard are based on a forecast made early on and provided to government officials?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Our reputation? That's what you're worried about? You're hopeless!
Oh look how many times she's posting. She must really know what the she's
talking about even tho she's wrong all the time.

edit on 5-9-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Or maybe both the statements of POTUS and that of the Alabama Guard are based on a forecast made early on and provided to government officials?

Nope, the National Weather Service was immediate in their response that there was no threat to AL after Trump's gaffe, and they're the ones who provide forecasts to government officials.

Cheers
edit on 9/5/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
Love Trump or hate him. But isn't this much ado about nothing?

Meh, it's about the fact he just cant let it go, has to double, triple down, on this..he was wrong the 1st time. Why not just say "oops" and let it go. He is so remarkably fragile in this regard.

Do you think this would be a thing if he just said, sorry folks, I had the wrong info?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Nope, the National Weather Service was immediate in their response that there was no threat to AL after Trump's gaffe.

Cheers

But what is the timeline on Trump's statement and the statement of the Alabama Guard (sourced if possible)? If both were given a forecast early on that it could reach Alabama, all the NWS statement means is that the forecast had been updated by that time.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That does not appear to be the case though. So, lets say for the sake of argument 10 days ago that was the forecast..it's not the current one. Why keep hammering this bad data?

He is his own worst enemy.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: clubheadjobby

roflmao

all that and no link to a "Zourze"

Fake photoshop 🤣 🦑

Here you go

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Union Strong, Union Proud: "Nice little Cowtown you've got here...Be a shame if something was to happen to it."

Mildly threatening, eh....We know you right wingers hate everything about the biz, Hollywood, TV, media people; that's made abundantly clear on ATS.

Come get some!! do you think that there isn't constant 24/7 well armed, professional off duty cops as security, protecting movie stars, millions of dollars in cameras and other gear, sets and the owners of the place.

I'm at work now, out here in the middle of the desert and the place is crawling with security, also union.

rightoncrime.com...

Even that demented old trump guy is a member of my Union.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...
edit on 5-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So, are all of those meteorologists who for a week said it was going to raze Florida accused of lying also?

Honestly, this has become a f'n joke with our president. He is the most transparent president in the history of the US and he is getting flack everyday.

I wish he would quit twitter, stop answering questions getting on his copter and stop all press conferences. The media would then say he does not talk to the people. He could be just like every other POTUS we have had.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That does not appear to be the case though. So, lets say for the sake of argument 10 days ago that was the forecast..it's not the current one. Why keep hammering this bad data?

He is his own worst enemy.

I'll use your comment to reply to both you and RedMage. I looked up the timeline, and yes, this kind of thing is laborious and should not be necessary:

AL EMA tweet 1207 Aug 28
AL NG tweet 0711 Aug 30
Montg Advertisers article 1751 Aug 30

"In an Oval Office briefing [of Sep 4], Mr Trump pointed to a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's (NOAA) forecast map from 29 August." BBC article

So: old map used in WH briefing (failure by staff) with the consequent lack of updated information regarding the storm's track.

As for Trump, I doubt the briefings he got on the storm post 30 August pointed out with any particular emphasis that Alabama was no longer in the storm's path. Was Trump glued to the NWS reports on the storm? Probably not.

A mistake on the part of the White House operation? Certainly. Malice on Trump's part? Umm, no, I don't think so.

Mind there is a second part to all this, which was the MSM gleefully trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, and Trump's subsequent tweets in response to them. Nothing that offers any real clarification.

And somewhere in between are the facts of what happened; good luck finding them in the midst of the distracto-tainment.

Cheers

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join