It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moron President shows fake map in bid to validate fake tweet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Actually folks, what is the point of responding to this thread???

Looking at the OPs history, they've never actually come back to their own thread 🤣😂

Seriously, why entertain trash? Wouldn't it be better off in the trash bin where it belongs? Trash is trash after all, wash your hands folks.

My friend, we must be efficient and use these poor souls as vessels to deliver a message to the masses.

Or at the very least beat them at their own game and turn them into some form of entertainment and fill the void that is ATS downtime.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: clubheadjobby
In all fairness he had the BIGEST crowds and built the BIGEST walls.

Impeach 45

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Looking at the OPs history, they've never actually come back to their own thread 🤣😂

Seriously, why entertain trash? Wouldn't it be better off in the trash bin where it belongs? Trash is trash after all, wash your hands folks.

You got any of that hand sanitizer?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: okrian

a reply to: clubheadjobby
That dumbass beat the best the dnc had.
He is getting ready to do that again as well.

What is worse than a dumbass? The dnc candidate?

Ya know Trump got less votes than Hillary right? Than Hillary! I know it burns. I mean, less votes than pathetic Hillary! Jesus, that's gotta suck. I know Trump is still mad about it. And big surprise, orange fan mad too.

So much winning!
W
1-0 over hillary and the dnc
You should Google us presidential elections and look at the rules.
Or not and wallow in your espoused ignorance?

Oh and mst importantly for this thread...impeach 45

Who's wallowing? I'm certainly not calling for impeachment, and never have. Reign in the drama buddy.
Apparently you are bummed, like Trump, that he got less votes than the sad sack that Hillary was.
That fact is always gonna suck. I know. I'm sorry. It took the loophole that allows for some people's votes to count for more than others in order for Trump to win. Against Hillary! Ouch.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian
Hahaha
Sore loser much?
You're one of those sky screamers in the pink hats arent you?

Its ok only 5 more years for you...
Then 8 for pence.

So much winning!!!

And in the spirit of this thread.....impeach 45

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Oh man, op....if I give you a star will you promise Hillary won't be on the dam ballot.....all I wanna know....

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Trump did not draw anything on that map. Someone working for him problably tried to explain it to him. Once a map is copied for your use, you can do write what the hell you want on it anyway, people are constantly drawing on things the government agencies put out.

I do not know how anyone could say that is illegal, I worked with government forms on my job and wrote on them to explain what they meant years ago so the employees and foremen knew what was expected. Government stuff needs explaining all the time. I also wrote on the government income tax forms and sent them in, if I would have not done so, the IRS would have been after me.

Not a very convincing thread. This is a Trump Tweet, he only knows what he is told about the situation. Just because he is President of the United States does not mean he can't be tweeting out stuff like this.

Isn't the raised fist the OP is using the sign of Autonomism...or Marxism or something like that? That group tends to blend into the progressive liberal agenda.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Then 8 for pence.

Didn't realize what I was dealing with. Wow. Even most Trump supporters don't want that.
In a special class buddy. The kool aid is straight up unfiltered powder form. Ya might want to put on knee pads.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I think what will suck even more is when Trump gets elected for another term, since every Democratic candidate running for prez is as much a "sad sack" as Hildebeast was. OUCH! That's gonna sting.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Apparently you are bummed, like Trump, that he got less votes than the sad sack that Hillary was.

Yet still got elected....
Guess you know nothing of the process for electing Presidents in the US

Just for you :

Presidential Election Process

I have fulfilled my due diligence to the ATS Motto for today

edit on 9/4/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I'll check, after dealing with leftist since 2016, I've ran thru PALLETS of the stuff 😝

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I'll check, after dealing with leftist since 2016, I've ran thru PALLETS of the stuff 😝

Ahhh. It is starting to make sense, the leftish movement is catchy like an infection or virus. That is why the big push for hand sanitizers. I wonder when the vaccine for the leftish pandemic will be coming out.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's been out for years. Moderates, conservatives; civil society.

To correct you, the extreme progressive movement is dying. Hence the need for hand sanitizer.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Yet still got elected....
Guess you know nothing of the process for electing Presidents in the US

Just for you :

Presidential Election Process

I have fulfilled my due diligence to the ATS Motto for today

Perhaps there's a reading deficiency. I'll quote myself because you seem to keep trying to make an irrelevant point.

It took the loophole that allows for some people's votes to count for more than others in order for Trump to win. Against Hillary! Ouch.

Yeah, I addressed that already.
I'm sorry that Trump was so sad that it took that for him to win against someone as pathetic and creepy as Hillary. Sucks.
But hey, an ego maniac loves bootlickers, so perhaps the right is getting all their wild 50 shades of dom/sub fantasies fulfilled. Living on the wild side! And dividing the country too! Winning!

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I call out stupidity on the left when they make baseless claims about the president. As far as this being illegal it sounds moronic coming from the left, however, any and all gaffe jokes about the presidents understanding of the hurricane are fair game.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I now call him the Meteorologist In Chief.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Grimpachi

I now call him the Meteorologist In Chief.

I prefer meteororangist.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I think this is funny AF.

THIS is a true Trump moment. I get a kick out of him...

Illegal? WTF? No.

Funny AF though. Just pencil that in...there we go...now I'm right...ROFLMFAO.

Gotta luv 'em.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You forgot the % of us that are here laughing at humanity as a whole.

lolololololololololol

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Obama could locate each and every state on the map. All “57” of them.

Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States
m.youtube.com...
edit on 5-9-2019 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join