It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moron President shows fake map in bid to validate fake tweet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Original projections showed that Alabama infact could be affected by this Hurricane.

That being said, what's with the sad and pathetic push of irrelevant news?

I mean literally, the OP is your usual ignorant leftist pushing liberal media and it loves it, I mean, you got "Moron", "idiot" and "dumbass" all on one post!

Very nice OP, set yourself up for failure, though I suspect you're a former user, another unemployed leftist or both, matters not, just remember who your President is and as always, #Trump2020 😘

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It wasn’t a baseless tweet it’s just that you weren’t fully informed and in a rush to judgment didn’t use logic .

The tweet went out on Sunday morning. Here’s the forecast map from Saturday which he was referencing .

It even Lines up with the markers .
edit on 4-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
"New" members, it's the latest trend.

OP will abandon this thread just like every other "new" member that came before him, I can almost guarantee it. Or maybe he won't now that I've called him out.

Either way, it's a win-win for me.

*throws bait*

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You are right. This is the 4th thread he's started. In every thread he starts, he only posts that one time.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Boy I think I enjoyed presidents lying about pretext for war and implementing draconian policies much more. Trump is literally Hitler after all.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Good eye, Lumenari!

It's probably best to ignore hirees of whoremongers.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm still wrestling with clubheads calling other people morons

without

being

a

moron................

Ooooooh the left! Got it!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
CNN is smarter.

😃

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

It speaks volumes that they need to create new identities in order to have enough courage to post their thoughts. And even more so that they need to abandon it once they've gotten it off their chest.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Actually folks, what is the point of responding to this thread???

Looking at the OPs history, they've never actually come back to their own thread 🤣😂

Seriously, why entertain trash? Wouldn't it be better off in the trash bin where it belongs? Trash is trash after all, wash your hands folks.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Lumenari

Good eye, Lumenari!

It's probably best to ignore hirees of whoremongers.

I personally think they need to up the pay to $90,000 a year and screen them first.

Why can't the DNC EVER seem to hire anyone competent?

I'd be an awesome troll for that pay rate.

I'd multitask and do it while working.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If only you guys knew that they do this stuff just to get you guys riled up.

This is the most trivial BS I've ever seen, the fact that it's actually illegal to do makes it that much more annoying. Whoever wrote on the radar probably knew it was illegal to do so and knew the implications such an action would have in the media and social media.

The media will probably latch onto the trivial nature of the "crime" and shove it in the faces of Trump's supporters because they know they can and they know it will continue to fracture us socially.

The media and Trump are two peas in a pod, the rhetorical and trivial nature of their relationship has fractured America deeper than ever before, if those pulling the strings wanted America to fall then Trump would be their man. Tear the very social fabric of the country in two and "build a wall" between the two sides.

The media and Trump have a symbiotic relationship and it is socially engineering us to hate one another.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Actually folks, what is the point of responding to this thread???

Looking at the OPs history, they've never actually come back to their own thread 🤣😂

Seriously, why entertain trash? Wouldn't it be better off in the trash bin where it belongs? Trash is trash after all, wash your hands folks.

Because although I have differences of opinion with some ATS posters on some topics, I have found that for the most part this site has somehow managed to collect some of the smartest people I've ever met in one place.

So we need to highlight the bad new ones, make everyone aware of it and shame them out of existence here.

Sounds odd, but that's my thought on it.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: clubheadjobby
That dumbass beat the best the dnc had.
He is getting ready to do that again as well.

What is worse than a dumbass? The dnc candidate?

Ya know Trump got less votes than Hillary right? Than Hillary! I know it burns. I mean, less votes than pathetic Hillary! Jesus, that's gotta suck. I know Trump is still mad about it. And big surprise, orange fan mad too.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Commie Propaganda ....NEXT !

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Actually folks, what is the point of responding to this thread??? Looking at the OPs history, they've never actually come back to their own thread 🤣😂 Seriously, why entertain trash? Wouldn't it be better off in the trash bin where it belongs? Trash is trash after all, wash your hands folks.

Here here!
crowd murmurs

Drinks are on me!

:
edit on 4-9-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Ya know Trump got less votes than Hillary right? Than Hillary! I know it burns. I mean, less votes than pathetic Hillary! Jesus, that's gotta suck. I know Trump is still mad about it. And big surprise, orange fan mad too.

So she's President and he just stole it?

What a bastard!!!!

I can understand why you are so upset then!

Oh wait... he played by the rules and won.

What a bastard!!!

I can understand why you are so upset then!

Rules and laws and the Constitution... all those crappy things that get in the way of Democrats getting what they want.

edit on 4-9-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

So much winning!
W
1-0 over hillary and the dnc
You should Google us presidential elections and look at the rules.
Or not and wallow in your espoused ignorance?

Oh and mst importantly for this thread...impeach 45

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Trump: 304

Clinton: 227

😃 💥

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Ya know, in the SuperBowl after the 2001 season the Rams had twice as many yards as the Patriots. Also twice as many red zone trips.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join