It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moron President shows fake map in bid to validate fake tweet

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: M5xaz

Considering that Trump cancelled his trip to Poland, to stay at Camp David to receive hourly updates on the hurricane's path and strength, you'd think he'd tweet out information that wasn't 4 days old, and that was accurate!

Trump's information was dated, but true.

Unlike Hillary's bold face lies about Benghazi, knowingly falsely blaming a movie maker instead of her illegal gun running operation to Syria and her refusal to help Americans when attacked...

Pathological liar.

But you already know this, intimately....

But but but Hillary, you really need a new line that one's a little outdated.

But, but, but Trump...

It goes both ways mate..

No trump is relevant because he is POTUS, Hillary however is a nobody.

Don't write off Hillary's influence. In some aspects, and corners of society, she is more influential than President Trump.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No more so than other member of the ruling class, as long as money rules that won't change.which is one of the reasons I find it comical when people talk of trump as some kind of saviour

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
President Trump is a "savior" to many. But more importantly today, he made a great video clip!

Check it out: twitter.com...

My hate for CNN causes me to picture certain anchors/experts on that CNN automobile that crashes and burns at the end of the 30 second clip.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: clubheadjobby

WHO ARE YOU Mr. RED FIST ? WE Know WHAT You ARE , but Do Not KNOW Your REAL Identity just Yet , But WE Will ...............WWG1 -WGA .........

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The only people who tend to bend reality to counter an argument are the ones trying to impeach him every single day for one reason or another..lol

Who in this thread (or in any news media or forum) said Trump should be impeached because of this stupidity? I didn't see a single post asking for impeachment. Many Trump supporters, like Trump, like playing the victim. No one is asking for impeachment for this laughable screw up. They are simply pointing it out. And while Trump supporters just roll with their REEE orange man bad agenda, most are simply saying.. it's a problem when the leader of your country goes to these lengths to prove he was not wrong. Especially when he was.

He is the POTUS. Why in the hell is he so concerned about being right about a weather report? Doesn't he have much MUCH more important fish to fry instead of trying to prove himself right over FOUR DAYS for something SO STUPID? That is the concern. Not that he did it. Not even that he tried to do a stupid sharpie exercise to try to cover up his ignorance. But rather that he persists to try to fight over something so insanely trivial and unimportant. Doesn't that concern you.. a LITTLE BIT? It does me.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fair enough, you know you would feel a whole lot better letting go of hate, it only affects you and those around you.

I don't hate trump I think he's an idiot ,but hating him serves no purpose so I just laugh a little shake my head a few times and laugh some more.

Eta ..hilarious I can't use the word snig'ger , it censors to ( s_nword) that's really dumb, free speech is dead man, dead I tell ya
edit on 7-9-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: HonorablyTainted
Confirmed,
NOAA just came out in support of President Trump's claim regarding Alabama being in a potential impact zone for Dorian.

"the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said that "information provided by NOAA and the National Hurricane Center to President Trump and the wider public demonstrated that tropical-storm-force winds from Hurricane Dorian could impact Alabama." The advisories in question were dated from Wednesday, Aug. 28 to Monday, Sept. 2, the agency said."

Source: Fox News

Hahaha
Aaaahahaha
That is just silly!!!!
Ahahaha

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Got a link to those advisories? Cuz I can't seem to find them. You'll want to look in the "Wind Speed Probabilities" column.
www.nhc.noaa.gov...

But then, tropical storm force winds aren't exactly the same as hurricane, either. Are they?
edit on 9/7/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's all getting panic-scrubbed 😃

The bitter nit-picky jealousies got the best of it 😃

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's all getting panic-scrubbed

Right.
NOAA is scrubbing the evidence which NOAA says exists. Alabama was sure in the path on Sunday. Going to get hit, it was. Bigly.

Dear Leader is always right.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

The left generally has an impeachment frenzy if Trump so much as farts in pubic...!!

The call for impeachment has gone out for a number of varying reasons, of which none were actually even remotely impeachable offences. Most notably, because he won the election and that his business interests conflicted with his position as POTUS. Never mind the fact that other POTUS prior to him and previous runners have businesses too, but some how theirs are A-OK and not a conflict. Plus they didn't seem to have issue with this before his win was clearly established, meaning they just wanted an excuse, any excuse.

Then the Russian collusion bulls#@t..

I have heard the word impeachment go out a number of other times since, whether it be by another politician, the media throwing the word around or some nutjob celebrity throwing in their 2 cents worth.

I never said anyone in this thread was calling for impeachment over this incident btw and I'm sure you are probably the only one who read it this way. And the reason most conservatives feel it an obligation to defend the POTUS over the "orange Man Bad rhetoric", is because that rhetoric is relentless..!!

Every minor mistake becomes a huge deal, even if they are the same mistakes that previous POTUS have made themselves, where nobody cared or bothered with. Yet progressives still cant help calling out every little imperfection, every chance they get, trying to make something irrelevant, into something completely relevant.
edit on 7-9-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

Every minor mistake becomes a huge deal,

It's more like the accumulation of them. Actually.

And the demonstration, once again, that he has to be right. No matter how minor the matter.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Snowflake just can't let it go.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: clubheadjobby
The moron in chief has embarrassed himself again, in his latest salvo in his war on reality.

Yeah sure it will you dumbass.

So back to the OP and his 39 flags... Anyone of you willing to say you were wrong now? I don't typically do this, but the true venomous points in the OP post deems this as appropriate.

BTW CNN has talked about this over 200 times so far, so who really needs a reality check here, you might look in the mirror and find one..

edit on 7-9-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Why shouldn't he keep posting about it?
'SHARPIE-GATE' continues to make Leftists look as silly and desperate as you obviously are.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It's more like the accumulation of them. Actually.

And the demonstration, once again, that he has to be right. No matter how minor the matter.

Every one of them is a notch right...lol Care to compare lets say Obama's or Bush's notices to Trump's? Those two boys got some rather big ones that I think a chainsaw was needed.

I agree his personality is to be right...BUT WTH CNN been running this like 24/7 and he fights it other than saying nothing. I'm not going to suggest fighting is an asset or liability to him, but it like if someone slaps you in the face and people get pissed at you for striking back.

BTW why are we even talking about a chart that someone hands the President as a prop so he can talk about it. He didn't sharpie the chart and I'm sure he had no reason to say Georgia other than that was what he was briefed.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

NOAA just came out in support of President Trump's claim regarding Alabama being in a potential impact zone for Dorian.

"the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said that "information provided by NOAA and the National Hurricane Center to President Trump and the wider public demonstrated that tropical-storm-force winds from Hurricane Dorian could impact Alabama." The advisories in question were dated from Wednesday, Aug. 28 to Monday, Sept. 2, the agency said."

Source: Fox News

Really? When Trump made his announcement that Alabama could be hit worse than anticipated, the NOAA maps released at that moment did not have Alabama impacted WHATSOEVER. Why can't you be intellectually honest about this? Because you need to defend your messiah who can't possibly make a mistake?

Not sure why NOAA is defending Trump - they should have just said "Up to date NOAA maps at the time Trump made his announcement, did not have Alabama impacted by this hurricane." But no.. he and you folks keep enabling our liar-in-chief.

Firstly I'm a moderate, I'm not some rightist, I'm not so "alt-righter" I'm not "alt-right adjacent", or whatever ridiculous authoritarian qualifier you'd like to use to blacklist me simply because I don't fail in line with your radical ideological irrational hate. Granted, you didn't call me any of those but I am certain it would be closely following.

I posted this statement because it is a legitimate statement presented by the NOAA, its asinine that you would dismiss it simply because you don't agree with it, that doesn't mean it isn't a real statement made by a legitimate governmental agency.
Its ridiculous that the media finds this news worthy enough to publish endless articles and talking points for a week now. It's ridiculous that you feel the need to attack him over this all the while ignoring things he does that actually warrant real criticism all because you only want to focus on what you feel is damaging to him and not what is actually important in governing the country. So go on with your hate, keep peddling your ridiculous conspiracies and racist leftist propaganda all the while ignoring the fact that the only candidates currently running on the Democrat ticket that would have any chance at garnering a vote from moderates like myself get dismissed and purposefully blocked from the stage because they call out the ideological bull# of the radicalized far left. For someone full of complete hate for Trump you sure seem to be following the footsteps of the radicalized far left establishment that is obviously just handing Trump a victory in 2020.

Have fun with that.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: HonorablyTainted

Its ridiculous that the media finds this news worthy enough to publish endless articles and talking points for a week now.

HonorablyTainted, what is really ironic for me is this. The MSM has been in attack mode since before Trump was elected. But instead of acting as genuine journalists and producing criticism based on facts (even if slanted in approach), the MSM has engaged in rug-chewing as evidenced by this tempest in the teapot. Put briefly, they've lost three years of opportunity to make any kind of well-reasoned argument that Trump should not be the POTUS ... and now, in a year, it is again election time.

Their behavior is not only loose-cannon, it is counter-productive for their declared "cause". Logic? Missing in action for years now. And, incredibly, no one among the senior ranks of the Democrats seem to realize how much time has been lost in emotional overreaction.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ahahahaha, the TDS is so strong with you fools, it's histerical.

Trump continues to show how ridiculous the left is and now that NOAA has some vadility, as well as the AL coast guard on call, he just showed how Stupid Leftist Liberals truly are.

Damn I love this POTUS.

....for the record, the OP NEVER CAME BACK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!111!!
edit on 7-9-2019 by Arnie123 because: Hehehe

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Trump Tweets Video Mocking CNN Over Hurricane

www.msn.com...

Oh, my...Our POTUS certainly loves to troll the TDS-MSM.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join