It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moron President shows fake map in bid to validate fake tweet

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: clubheadjobby
That dumbass beat the best the dnc had.
He is getting ready to do that again as well.

What is worse than a dumbass? The dnc candidate?

Ya know Trump got less votes than Hillary right? Than Hillary! I know it burns. I mean, less votes than pathetic Hillary! Jesus, that's gotta suck. I know Trump is still mad about it. And big surprise, orange fan mad too.

So much winning!
W
1-0 over hillary and the dnc
You should Google us presidential elections and look at the rules.
Or not and wallow in your espoused ignorance?

Oh and mst importantly for this thread...impeach 45

Who's wallowing? I'm certainly not calling for impeachment, and never have. Reign in the drama buddy.
Apparently you are bummed, like Trump, that he got less votes than the sad sack that Hillary was.
That fact is always gonna suck. I know. I'm sorry. It took the loophole that allows for some people's votes to count for more than others in order for Trump to win. Against Hillary! Ouch.

You appear to be confused. Allow me to assist in this matter. The people don't elect the president, the States do. It has been this way since the beginning. There isn't some loophole written at the bottom of rhe last page. It's clearly spelled out in our ruling document that is actually the supreme law of the land. I hope this clears things up a bit.

Additionally, I would suggest taking some internet courses in Civics and possibly to help you with definitions of common words such as loophole. Best of luck to you.

They still can't get over the fact that the millions in CA accounted for 55 Electoral votes. Even though they get more votes than any other state, the snowflakes want more. They want to shut out every other vote so they can get their own vote because it's not fair to them unless their votes count.

"Every person's vote should count, so take away all the votes in the smaller states!"

Real geniuses these people aren't.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Considering that Trump cancelled his trip to Poland, to stay at Camp David to receive hourly updates on the hurricane's path and strength, you'd think he'd tweet out information that wasn't 4 days old, and that was accurate!

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Maybe these people have never seen how hurricanes can change trajectory. My feeling is they're just playing stupid because they need to bash Trump.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Considering that Trump cancelled his trip to Poland, to stay at Camp David to receive hourly updates on the hurricane's path and strength, you'd think he'd tweet out information that wasn't 4 days old, and that was accurate!

He cancelled a trip to see how much damage the hurricane was going to cause. The hurricane changed trajectory. And all people can do is bash Trump for tweeting out a picture of the hurricane's trajectory before it changed and ask us why we refuse to call him out for what he did.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

What are you going on about?

Trump said he was receiving hourly updates, then he tweeted out information that was wrong, because it was 4 days old.

Then, he altered a old trajectory chart with a Sharpie, to present at a news conference to cover up for his mistake. That backfired hilariously in his face.

Then he tweeted out another old, way outdated projection to prove that his wrong, false data was good, when it wasn't. It was old, expired, bad, and no good information.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Trump's information was dated, but true.

Unlike Hillary's bold face lies about Benghazi, knowingly falsely blaming a movie maker instead of her illegal gun running operation to Syria and her refusal to help Americans when attacked...

Pathological liar.

But you already know this, intimately....

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: clubheadjobby

Why do you Lefties have to name call Trump (and anyone else they don't agree with, every time you mention him/them..?

Show some bloody respect ffs..!!

So you hate him because the media tells you to and you don't actually have a mind of your own. Does it really mean you have to emphasize your hatred by name calling someone every time you talk/write about them?

Idiot him and Moron her, Nazi this and fascist that.. It's getting old.

I really don't see a great deal of "Idiot Clinton" or "moron Obama", thread titles. At least not as frequently as I see this rubbish..!!

So you have a gripe, how bout telling us your gripes in a more civilized manner for once, stop the name calling and start using well reasoned, logical arguments for once..?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Just came out that NOAA backs Trumps claims. Lets outrage on something else he does now. Time to change the subject.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
*I hates the Trump*
*The dirty stinking filthy nassssty Trump*
*Anything*
*Anythings I can hates it with*
No stone will be unturned, definitions will be distorted, lies, hopes, dreams, and hate.
Pure consuming hate.
We must hate it with everything we have, everything we can make up, everything we can distort, everything we can imagine.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Confirmed,
NOAA just came out in support of President Trump's claim regarding Alabama being in a potential impact zone for Dorian.

"the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said that "information provided by NOAA and the National Hurricane Center to President Trump and the wider public demonstrated that tropical-storm-force winds from Hurricane Dorian could impact Alabama." The advisories in question were dated from Wednesday, Aug. 28 to Monday, Sept. 2, the agency said."

Source: Fox News

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

And so another delusional attempt to try and prove that Trump was not mistaken. Using a 4 day old weather map that was no longer accurate is not "true." Did he care about worrying residents of Alabama and those in the Florida panhandle with his inaccurate info? Nope. His being right was much more important to him (and you).

Why do you folks bend the rules of reality as much as you do trying to defend Trump? I get you think he does a ton of good things. I have even praised a couple things, even if in general I think he is an inexperienced buffoon. But if he does something I think he does well, I'll admit it. But you folks literally believe he makes NO mistakes.. EVER. He is always right. If not, he was trolling for playing 4D chess. Do you seriously believe the dude is the messiah or something?

He is human and makes mistakes - and sometimes does stupid crap like this. Talk about an enabling sheep-base, you people are on another level.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

NOAA just came out in support of President Trump's claim regarding Alabama being in a potential impact zone for Dorian.

"the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said that "information provided by NOAA and the National Hurricane Center to President Trump and the wider public demonstrated that tropical-storm-force winds from Hurricane Dorian could impact Alabama." The advisories in question were dated from Wednesday, Aug. 28 to Monday, Sept. 2, the agency said."

Really? When Trump made his announcement that Alabama could be hit worse than anticipated, the NOAA maps released at that moment did not have Alabama impacted WHATSOEVER. Why can't you be intellectually honest about this? Because you need to defend your messiah who can't possibly make a mistake?

Not sure why NOAA is defending Trump - they should have just said "Up to date NOAA maps at the time Trump made his announcement, did not have Alabama impacted by this hurricane." But no.. he and you folks keep enabling our liar-in-chief.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

And so another delusional attempt to try and prove that Trump was not mistaken. Using a 4 day old weather map that was no longer accurate is not "true." Did he care about worrying residents of Alabama and those in the Florida panhandle with his inaccurate info? Nope. His being right was much more important to him (and you).

Why do you folks bend the rules of reality as much as you do trying to defend Trump? I get you think he does a ton of good things. I have even praised a couple things, even if in general I think he is an inexperienced buffoon. But if he does something I think he does well, I'll admit it. But you folks literally believe he makes NO mistakes.. EVER. He is always right. If not, he was trolling for playing 4D chess. Do you seriously believe the dude is the messiah or something?

He is human and makes mistakes - and sometimes does stupid crap like this. Talk about an enabling sheep-base, you people are on another level.

You must realize that Trump didn't actually pull out a box of Crayons and draw that map himself right?

Someone made the map and told the POTUS what was going on with it, which he repeated for the media. The map would have been accurate at the time and the storm may have altered course in the days that followed, that isn't his fault.

Weather is not 100% predictable like Liberals...lol

Nobody is making things up to defend Trump, the data at the time was what it was. The only people who tend to bend reality to counter an argument are the ones trying to impeach him every single day for one reason or another..lol
edit on 6-9-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: HonorablyTainted
Confirmed,

www.foxnews.com...

Democrats will say, "NOAA is a department in Trump's government!!"
edit on 9/6/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Unlike Hillary's bold face lies about Benghazi, knowingly falsely blaming a movie maker instead of her illegal gun running operation to Syria and her refusal to help Americans when attacked...

Pathological liar.

But but but Hillary, you really need a new line that one's a little outdated.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Pathological liar.

But, but, but Trump...

It goes both ways mate..

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

The media whines when President Trump doesn't brief them for 3 or 4 days.

The media whines when President Trump does brief them.

When the IG Report comes out on "Media Corruption", Liberal outlets (90% of all MSM) will be exposed as the sick Anti-America scumbags that they are.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Flexin

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Haha
Got the trump fever real baaaaad

ATS comedy

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Pathological liar.

But, but, but Trump...

It goes both ways mate..

No trump is relevant because he is POTUS, Hillary however is a nobody.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join