It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moron President shows fake map in bid to validate fake tweet

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Literally triggered by a marker line...

We are fast approaching peak TDS outbreak status.

This new member reminded me of someone.

Yep. Next up. Self Triggering. POTUS Trump won’t have to say or do anything to elicit the TDS Trigger... just smiling at the camera and the syndrome ignites, lol.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: clubheadjobby

Hi Introvert, its a little weird that you would generate and use a sockpuppet account to vent your TDS yet use the same avatar (albeit with a different colour)?

Anyway, here is another take on the situation which seems to clearly outline the real issues and not the issues you have been told to be offended by........

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Literally triggered by a marker line...

I know right. The supposed most powerful person, and leader of the free world, getting triggered for being called out on an error and going all in on the denial.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

Well, when you're The Chosen One AND the King of Israel, you don't make mistakes, you change history!

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

Well, when you're The Chosen One AND the King of Israel, you don't make mistakes, you change history!

For someone who is supposedly full of impeachable offenses and a big dummy, you guys sure do hold Trump in high regards.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
you think you got problems.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
you think you got problems.

You know I feel bad for you son and the Youtube links are just one.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The memes are revisiting past memes.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: shooterbrody
That dumbass beat the best the dnc had.
He is getting ready to do that again as well.

What is worse than a dumbass? The dnc candidate?

Ya know Trump got less votes than Hillary right? Than Hillary! I know it burns. I mean, less votes than pathetic Hillary! Jesus, that's gotta suck. I know Trump is still mad about it. And big surprise, orange fan mad too.

So much winning!
W
1-0 over hillary and the dnc
You should Google us presidential elections and look at the rules.
Or not and wallow in your espoused ignorance?

Oh and mst importantly for this thread...impeach 45

Who's wallowing? I'm certainly not calling for impeachment, and never have. Reign in the drama buddy.
Apparently you are bummed, like Trump, that he got less votes than the sad sack that Hillary was.
That fact is always gonna suck. I know. I'm sorry. It took the loophole that allows for some people's votes to count for more than others in order for Trump to win. Against Hillary! Ouch.

You appear to be confused. Allow me to assist in this matter. The people don't elect the president, the States do. It has been this way since the beginning. There isn't some loophole written at the bottom of rhe last page. It's clearly spelled out in our ruling document that is actually the supreme law of the land. I hope this clears things up a bit.

Additionally, I would suggest taking some internet courses in Civics and possibly to help you with definitions of common words such as loophole. Best of luck to you.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Hi Introvert, its a little weird that you would generate and use a sockpuppet account to vent your TDS yet use the same avatar (albeit with a different colour)?

Anyway, here is another take on the situation which seems to clearly outline the real issues and not the issues you have been told to be offended by........

He is an agency boy from Azania, ie South Africa.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

fair call I would choose the lube too.

I don't disagree at all with what you you say there, it really is a rocky road ahead for America, well and for the rest of the world really.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Really, a chill pill for some, please.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reaffirming the Political Mud Pit Forum Guidelines

The Political Mud Pit was always intended to be a platform for members to hash out their political differences and to contentiously debate tough political issues, unencumbered by the usual constraints of civility and decorum found elsewhere on ATS. See SkepticOverlord's original Political Mud Pit Forum guidelines above.

Specifically:

We've come to accept that many feel the "political stakes" are so high, that intense debate is necessary, and very often name-calling, baiting, and activity we've previously classified as "Political Trolling" are simply part of the process. Have at.

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

The Political Mud Pit is not a safe space for trolling for laughs. It's not a place to abuse fellow members. It's not a place to post every inane story you just want to rage about. It's not a place to spam off topic content.

This is simple: The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

Going forward, please be advised that failure to adhere to the stated posting guidelines of this forum will result in staff action against your account, possibly including post-bans and account terminations. Additionally, political trolling outside of the confines of the Political Mud Pit is strictly forbidden and will also be actioned accordingly.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That Reality Must " Pain " the Liberal Dems Deeply . My Condolences You COMMIE LOSERS ! ............LOL

edit on 5-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

To Be Continued on Nov.7th , 2020 ..........
edit on 5-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Why can't you people just admit when Trump does something incredibly stupid? You defend the guy for doing something that is laughably ludicrous and inane - I've never seen such a sad attempt by someone to prove they were right, than this attempt by Trump. Yet.. his flock has no problem with it. Instead of calling out what is NOT normal behavior for a POTUS, they immediately ATTACK anyone calling out this pathetic ego-driven attempt to prove himself right.

The guy has a huge ego. Can't you just admit it? He can't be wrong, ever - he will challenge anyone who dares refute him. Can't you admit that? This is a near unhinged level of pathetic - and you simply yawn.. ho-hum, REEE, nothingburger, impeach, orange man bad it away like nothing happened, it's just a normal day in the White House.

It seriously does not worry you that Trump has such a severe ego, that he will go to these lengths to prove he was right? As a dude with a finger on a nuclear button, it sure as hell worries me. Being this ego-driven makes you EASILY manipulated. No worries huh?

Your blind fanaticism for this guy is also blinding you to the real dangers of this sort of behavior.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
We all have been played by a robot.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: clubheadjobby
The moron in chief has embarrassed himself again, in his latest salvo in his war on reality. This time the hapless idiot showed a doctored map to support his baseless tweet arguing against the weather bureau about where the hurricane will hit.

In the Oval Office at lunchtime on Wednesday, Donald Trump held a briefing on Hurricane Dorian. At one point, the president held up a National Hurricane Center (NHC) map from 29 August, displaying the hurricane’s track and intensity.

Bizarrely, someone had apparently used a Sharpie, a kind of marker pen, to add a black loop falsely extending the hurricane’s path from Florida to Alabama. It was apparently a belated effort to justify Trump’s previous baseless claim that the latter state could be affected.

The idiot doubles down of his first assertion that the hurricane will hit Alabama.

Over the weekend, as Dorian bore down on and then brutally struck the Bahamas, the president issued a torrent of tweets. One mistakenly warned that Alabama would be impacted, potentially spreading panic.

Just 20 minutes later, the National Weather Service in Birmingham, Alabama, tweeted: “Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian. We repeat, no impacts from Hurricane #Dorian will be felt across Alabama. The system will remain too far east.”

Altering official government weather forecasts is against the law, but the law clearly doesn't apply to this scabrous pustule who breaks it on a daily basis.

But Trump is not one to admit he was wrong, whether over crowd sizes or how much of his border wall has been built.

In his Oval Office remarks, the president argued that on the “original chart”, Dorian was going to hit Florida directly “and that would have affected a lot of other states”.

Yeah sure it will you dumbass.

Who is the moron or dumbass again ?

I know, I know "but I heard it on CNN"

Thinking, you should try it sometime...but then you are a communist, and this despite 100+ years of documented failure of that "system"

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Analbumcover
Is all this anger lately because we so close to 2020?

Definite uptick in the behaviour.

In the end of 2015 the DNC placed ads looking for people to work on social media platforms all day to spread the message, as it were.

The job paid $48,000 a year and included free health care.

The ads were placed on Craigslist and larger newspapers.

It's 2019.

So here we go again...

Just look for newer members with gutter mouths.

Lmao oh the classic " if you dont agree with me you must be a shill b.s" because obviously your opinion on things isn't actually an opinion but universal truth.

What does ats got? like at most 25 to 50 members that are constantly posting their ridiculousness? If that? And someones gonna pay someone almost 50 grand a year to come on here and try and change your minds because???? Lmfaooo do you go over this crap in your head before posting? Or does the stupidity just fly out naturally? Excuse me but can you direct me to where I can collect my check for dissing the retardicans I musta missed that meeting 😭😭😭

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join