It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moron President shows fake map in bid to validate fake tweet

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
there is a link
it is sourced
your lie is exposed
as usual
tenor.com...

edit on 5/9/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Left and right MSM do the same stuff. Fox pulled similair stuff with Obama. Obama was supposed to take guns away, run fod a third term, and end America as we know it. All while being a muslim Kenyan..

Now left MSM is doing the same thing to trump.

However, i see alot of ppl on ATS who are incapable of calling out trump when he says something stupid.

A lot of people treat trump as either an infallible god or the embodiment of the anti-christ.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Just released - Trump leads in all sharpie polls

Stable Genius

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Well there is one winner in all this ; Sharpie.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IAMTAT

You just look silly defending this.

Speaking of "Silly defending this":

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I have no problem calling out a president for what they do. At all. But to think that any past president was treated the same as Trump is simply bull#.

The media trotted out Obama accomplishments everyday and called everything against him conspiracy. They have flipped that now.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Well.. you're probably right that trump has gotten the most attention in history. Im just saying the BS msm exists on both sides.

I remember alt-right and otgers going after Obama for drone strike civilian casualties. Rightfully so.. Now you hardly hear a peep about Trump's drone strikes. Which have increased 3 fold in casualties.

The right was only interested in real journalism when it counteracted the left.

So all politically bias news organizations suck.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Such a moron yet the Democrats could beat him...

So what's that say about the other side...

That's not s good argument, he got less votes that queen suck that's nothing to be proud of

Guess its a good thing we are not and never have been a pure democracy.... for very good reason.

Also it is a good argument, Democrats want to say we have the better answers yet 60+ million Americans said I dont think so, and the majority of the counties across the nation said I dont think so.

When the option is get screwed dry or get screwed with lube, I will choose lube 7 days a week... and I didnt even vote for the guy I just think its hysterical that democrats rage about how stupid he is but failed to beat him and the only way they can try and salvage some dignity is to say well half the nation is stupid Nazis.

When all they needed was to into account what middle America wants and boom they beat trump... instead they have run so far to the left that barring a full major recession, or a major war they will lose to trump again.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Such a moron yet the Democrats could beat him...

So what's that say about the other side...

That's not s good argument, he got less votes that queen suck that's nothing to be proud of

...instead they have run so far to the left that barring a full major recession, or a major war they will lose to trump again.

So, naturally, they now WISH for a full major recession or a major war.

It's almost as if they really don't give a damn what happens to the country or it's citizens...as long as they get power.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: clubheadjobby

That pathway, that obviously Trump made himself and didn't get from a weather agency, doesn't look like it's going to the left. Gosh what a dummy.

Lol, you poor defeated, desperate democrats. Still trying and still losing.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That damn president loser... He can't do anything right. In fact, it looks like his economy is on the verge of breaking its hundred and some odd record, again.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

That damn president loser... He can't do anything right. In fact, it looks like his economy is on the verge of breaking its hundred and some odd record, again.

that guy is the dumbest dummy ever!
have you seen his hair?
he has to be mentally ill, and in league with putin; nobody wears their hair like that on purpose!
I bet he sits down to pee.
You know, his wife is a foreigner.....?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

BTW...China called.
They want new meetings with Trump about the trade imbalance and tariffs.

Folks watching CNN or MSNBC may not have heard, due to the HUGE 'Alabama/hurricane story' they've been breathlessly reporting on nonstop.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

BTW...China called. They want new meetings with Trump about the trade imbalance and tariffs.

what
what
what

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

that guy is the dumbest dummy ever!
have you seen his hair?
he has to be mentally ill, and in league with putin; nobody wears their hair like that on purpose!
I bet he sits down to pee.
You know, his wife is a foreigner.....?

Yeah really! Have you seen the way he sits down after he stands up? Me either but I hate him for it, he's stupid!

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

BTW...China called.
They want new meetings with Trump about the trade imbalance and tariffs.

Folks watching CNN or MSNBC may not have heard, due to the HUGE 'Alabama/hurricane story' they've been breathlessly reporting on nonstop.

I heard all about it when the market fell but since it's back up, the media is focused on more important articles like the hurric'n in AL.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Lol, I get it, the leftist cheerleader still hasn't come back, but the all to familiar ones have taken up the mantle to push small beans.

I mean, it's pathetic as this is their one defining moment, yet even still, it isn't what the leftist propose at all.

In fact, the hollow husk victory of the screehing left is echoed by their dismal failures and pitiful attempts at trying to "get POTUS".

I mean, this is y'alls best, nevermind the positives and actions of a POTUS who is with the American people and tweeting constantly about weather dangers and to seek help from this devastating storm, rather, we get hell bent prayers from former canadian PMs who wish destructions upon American establishments and Leftist who do the same, thank god this minority group are but whispers in this orchestra house.

Thanks for the laughs leftist and remember, we're #winning 😘

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Projecting the cone on the left-hand side. It would’ve got “ a piece of Alabama “.

My data wasn’t four days old it was Saturday he sent the tweet Sunday .

The Thursday chart was just better optics .

Is every statement you make completely accurate if you projected path of hurricane? Calling someone a moron over something like that is moronic its self .

Your position is everybody in the country that says “looks like it’s going to hit Nova Scotia”. Then if it doesn’t is a moron .

All this narrative does is reek of desperation .

Edit:

I linked to the wrong post .
edit on 5-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Who the f*ck is the Moon President.
Oh sorry, my bad you said moron.
Have you ever seen president that was not a moron ?
edit on 0000009034393America/Chicago05 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Literally triggered by a marker line...

We are fast approaching peak TDS outbreak status.

This new member reminded me of someone.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join