It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Offengers. . . . . Endgame

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986
Your tag line is: "a rose that grew from concrete" (dont blow the earth up KH, just pave it once and for all).

In all honesty, we peasants don't deserve to be on this beautiful blue ball . . .
But on a more serious note; we're probably the greatest reality TV show in the galaxy.
(For all of the aliens watching us)

We Are They Are and its all good as this planet will be returned to its pristine state. We are in charge we always have been as we can and do correct (return to balance) that imbalance which was necessary to instigate change (progress).

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I identify as a bad guy in lethal weapon 2 with diplomatic immunity(the first half of the film only).

So I can do whatever I want and I have a cool accent.
I'm pretty sure you just described Brian Griffins cameo in Lethal Weapon 4...or was that Jingle all the way??? 🤔🤔

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: DBCowboy

People need a way to pass time , what better way to do it than be offended about what others are doing, it's a win win, ignore your own issues while concentrating on other peoples.

Ban straws instead of solving the addiction/mental heath problems of skid row inhabitants.

Straws are a serious problem.

Compared to what; something like the cold war era threat of "mutually assured destruction"?

Compared to sippy cups I guess, I was just being silly with that comment, which is expected in a DB thread.

To answer your question though, straws are problem now for the environment, the cold war threat is no longer a problem so yeah straws are worse compared to MAD.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
You need a lot of good people with guns to protect.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed:Compared to sippy cups I guess, I was just being silly with that comment, which is expected in a DB thread.
To answer your question though, straws are problem now for the environment, the cold war threat is no longer a problem so yeah straws are worse compared to MAD.

If only the Environment could Think and React to these outrages such as plastic pollution (we could have an MAD bio-event I would sell tickets to experience).
edit on 6-9-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed:Compared to sippy cups I guess, I was just being silly with that comment, which is expected in a DB thread.

If only the Environment could Think and React to these outrages such as plastic pollution (we could have an MAD bio-event I would sell tickets to experience).

The environment does though, the small fish eat the coloured plastics, then those fish are eaten by bigger fish, and as the cycle continues that plastic makes it way through the food chain and eventually onto our dinner plates.

The rest of the plastic is churned up to make a nice film on t h e ocean surface which then evaporates and is rained down all over the globe.

We don't need tickets we live it each and every day.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The Left is Reviving Nazi Germany Under Hitler in 1932 . Once they Gain Total Political Power Which is Very Doubtful , they will then try and put Forth a Program to Enslave All Americans that Resist their Rule . Think I am Joking here ? Think Again , it's Happening Right Now , History Repeating Itself........

edit on 6-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I quite agree.

I see eerie similarities between the leftist movement/Antifa and Nazi-ism and the Brownshirts.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Well , the U.S. is Not the German Weimar Republic in the Late 1920's , WE THE PEOPLE Will Legally Prevail Over Any Tyrants Lusts Thrust Upon Us ........

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This... Is Fwaming Dwaggin!

You want Simpill Jac?

Send me the Brackface actol!

And two dolla!!!

Don' be gay essay.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I enjoy watching documentaries of baby seals getting clubbed. I equally enjoy watching baby seal killers getting mauled by polar bears.

Maybe I just dislike cold climates.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I quite agree.

I see eerie similarities between the leftist movement/Antifa and Nazi-ism and the Brownshirts.

I'm offended that no has yet offended me.

So, um, where is the support group meeting for all the people that feel offended due to nobody offending them?
I even have my introduction ready, " Hi, I'm Violater (everyone says "Hi Violater").
I say" I feel violated that no one has offended me." ( I then quickly take a seat so no one feels offended for me standing).

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I enjoy watching documentaries of baby seals getting clubbed. I equally enjoy watching baby seal killers getting mauled by polar bears.

Maybe I just dislike cold climates.

I don't mean to be offensive, but that sounds pretty cold.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
This... Is Fwaming Dwaggin!

You want Simpill Jac?

Send me the Brackface actol!

And two dolla!!!

Don' be gay essay.

What can I say.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I told my wife the other day,, " give me some loving damn it,, I'm a straight, white American male".. I'm a damn rare breed, and we're a dying breed as well...LmAo, no but serious we're are a very rare, dying breed lol...

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I think we should ban ATS , we really know that ATS stands for Against Trans Society.

while we are at it we should just ban those 3 letters to make sure they cant be put together again to be safe.

Get woke
edit on 56930America/ChicagoSat, 07 Sep 2019 02:56:57 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I think Ban basic is the answer!

ALL my threads are pointless!

off the chain ROTFLMFAO

But seriously all we have to do is ban gravity no more worries.

edit on 7-9-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

That's Just Plain Stupid Man . Ah , No Offense .......)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
I hope when plastic straws are finally banned I get the last one....

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

<< 1  2    4 >>

join