It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Offengers. . . . . Endgame

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Ohh, I see you changed your hair....

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hey that hurts😣😢😢😢

those without cell phones will also be banned because who doesn't have a cell phone you loser!

I have no need for one

I'll text you an apology-. . . . . oh wait.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

People need a way to pass time , what better way to do it than be offended about what others are doing, it's a win win, ignore your own issues while concentrating on other peoples.

Ban straws instead of solving the addiction/mental heath problems of skid row inhabitants.
edit on 4-9-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Y'know....... when one is offensive to oneself, that is a special ....... may-I-say.... elite level of outrageously displeasing.
edit on 4/9/19 by argentus because: skipped a bracket

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Maybe we all need to start calling the cops every time we see an obviously extremist protester type because they all behave strangely and make you feel "unsafe".

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
Maybe we all need to start calling the cops every time we see an obviously extremist protester type because they all behave strangely and make you feel "unsafe".

Start with the blue hair.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Oops dunno what happened to the edit.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986
Your tag line is: "a rose that grew from concrete" (dont blow the earth up KH, just pave it once and for all).

In all honesty, we peasants don't deserve to be on this beautiful blue ball . . .

But on a more serious note; we're probably the greatest reality TV show in the galaxy.

(For all of the aliens watching us)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Let’s make it easy....ban Liberals.
Problem solved.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of the poor Australian vegan lady who had to take her neighbors to court because they had the poor taste to, you know, enjoy their own backyard by BBQing and allowing their kids to play basketball outside. It was just too distressing for the poor, anxious vegan to have to hear children playing ball and smell those meaty smells in *her* backyard. It interfered with her enjoyment of life.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

People need a way to pass time , what better way to do it than be offended about what others are doing, it's a win win, ignore your own issues while concentrating on other peoples.

Ban straws instead of solving the addiction/mental heath problems of skid row inhabitants.

Straws are a serious problem.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't know about all that...

Let's just ban being offended and move on to something that actually matters. If anything actually matters anymore - I can't tell with all this noise.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Lets also ban people with thick skin as they are not easily offended.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Lets also ban people with thick skin as they are not easily offended.

Yes, we should. They will never know the pain of getting so angry at other people who actually enjoy their lives instead of looking for reasons to stay angry all the time because other folks do things differently.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I identify as the Chosen Undead, child of Furtive Pygmy, Heir to the Age of Fire, Harbinger of the Age of Dark.

I offend everyone.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It's not about it offending people. Some people disagree with having open carry. It's a political stance. Some retailers are taking sides on the gun politics and/or catering to certain views on gun politics.

What a pointless thread.

edit on 5-9-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

It's not about it offending people. Some people disagree with having open carry. It's a political stance. Some retailers are taking sides on the gun politics and/or catering to certain views on gun politics.

What a pointless thread.

Dude, c'mon!

ALL my threads are pointless!

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Fair enough

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Straws are a serious problem.

Compared to what; something like the cold war era threat of "mutually assured destruction"?
edit on 5-9-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I am an NPC. so I am featureless, genderless, have no orientation, no religion, and look like everyone and everything else.

Everything else that doesn't look or sound or think or act exactly like me is offensive. So I demand it all be banned.

Your nothingness offends me.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join