It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is how might everything end.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I don't even know where to start. But there must be one person on this planet who is so intelligent who literally sees, or hears, feels, tastes, or smells what is around the corner. And that motherpuppet is scared as a sock in a dryer. There absolutely has to be that person that exists... The person who just knows stuff no one else knows. Are there ten? Maybe. 100? I dunno?! What if it's just 1 dude and there is no way anybody knows what he's going through because even though you try you can never "catch" up?!!?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

I'd imagine Vladimir Putin could fit within' such a category.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

What if it's just 1 dude and there is no way anybody knows what he's going through because even though you try you can never "catch" up?!!?

His name is Donald Trump, he has a time machine.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I seriously wonder that about some homeless crazy people.

Maybe they know more than we do, and we are the crazy ones....

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01
I don't even know where to start. But there must be one person on this planet who is so intelligent who literally sees, or hears, feels, tastes, or smells what is around the corner. And that motherpuppet is scared as a sock in a dryer. There absolutely has to be that person that exists... The person who just knows stuff no one else knows. Are there ten? Maybe. 100? I dunno?! What if it's just 1 dude and there is no way anybody knows what he's going through because even though you try you can never "catch" up?!!?

You called?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

What if I'm a sock in the dryer....yet unafraid of being discarded because I'm unmatched ?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Phage? no, maybe Augustus?
Alex Jones??

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Y'all are cool, thx! I know it wasn't funny, but I just had to say it for some reason and the best spot was here. I feel for the guy(s) though...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

What if I'm a sock in the dryer....yet unafraid of being discarded because I'm unmatched ?

I am the sock that the sock monster eats. You know when you put in 12 individual socks and only pull out 11 after the load is done. That is me. I eat socks. But just one or two here and there... J/K.

edit on 8/20/2020 by Gyo01 because: code error

new topics

top topics

join