It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When "they" jump the shark on climate change......

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Fatten up your infirmed, and hedge your bets.
edit on 0000009013591America/Chicago05 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Apparently in the future there will be no more animals? Why jump straight to cannibalism? Seems like quite a leap to take when there are literally millions of other options.

Next level spirit cooking.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

He's still just one loony, I don't think he is representative of the wider movement of climate activists. People won't be turning cannibal any time soon.

Magnus Söderlund

Stockholm School of Economics · Department of Business Administration

Magnus Söderlund is Professor of Marketing and Head of Center for Consumer Marketing at Stockholm School of Economics. Magnus does research in consumer behavior-related areas, often with experimental methods, and with an interest in how consumers are affected by various marketing activities.

While that may be the case, the discussion and the forum wherein the discussion was taking place changes the dynamic of the context in question. This is a stupid topic to ever consider for someone as educated as he is, so I understand the proclivity to believe it might not be true. But the Swedish have a prolific capacity to be completely detached academics and not live in the real world. It's what 500 years of relative peace gets you, I suppose.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yeah. Can you imagine the amount of toxins you'd be consuming if you ate a piece of meat from the corpse of someone who was 90 when they croaked? The whole reason we have been told we shouldn't eat a lot of tuna is because they tend to be large and old when they are harvested so they have had a long time for all that yummy mercury to soak in.

If that didn't cut your life expectancy in half, I don't know what would. I guess they're on track if they want to save the planet from humans. The best way to save the planet from humans is either to get people to stop breeding like roaches or to convince people to die quicker.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It's rather disturbing to note: historically, people have resorted to cannibalism frequently, when dire circumstances make it seem like a viable option.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
just normalizing behavior. To people who sacrifice and feed on children canabalism isnt a big thing. This is just a sales pitch...... its for the greater good blah, blah.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

A different two words come to mind for me. Crutchfeld and Jacobson's...

Look up cjd.. when you eat human meat you develop the human version of mad cow disease...

Jaden
edit on 5-9-2019 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Yo Dude , "They" are Slowly and Somehow Legally Killing Us All through our Food , Water , and Tech Addictions . What do you Think the End Game of All of that Leads to ? Answer - Kill or be Killed . Not a Pretty Picture for Sure , and Something that Should be Resolved by the People at All Costs Before it Actually Happens ..........

edit on 5-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

You haven't done that?

You haven't sat down and had a serious think about a serious SHTF scenario and thought about what to do with your pets?

1. Whether you could support them.

2. If they could make it if you cut them loose.

3. If no to #1 and #2, if it might not be better to butcher them and, yes, eat them because at that point, you'd need everything you could get because it really would be grim at that point wouldn't it?

edit on 5-9-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Maybe we can just eat all the aborted 3rd World Babies the Democrats want to kill.

But I guess that would be racist and cultural appropriation.

........and I was THAT Close to solving Global Warming.

Maybe we will get lucky and have a global thermonuclear war followed by a nuclear winter that kills 4 or 5 billion people.

That should cheer the Left up.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Human meat would be nasty. Not the taboo kinda nasty, but humans are gross meat full of stuff animals wouldnt eat. Besides the obvious prion disease issues and potential to pass along more disease just cause thats how its done ( think mad cow and etc) , humans are dirty contaminated meat. Things that we ingest in modern life and abundance are filled with things that stick with you and build up over time in the fats and muscles of our bodies. Let the Swedes chow down, Ill be passing on that... unless its unbaptised baby smoothies. They havent had the time to get contaminated.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Apparently in the future there will be no more animals? Why jump straight to cannibalism? Seems like quite a leap to take when there are literally millions of other options.

Apparently they are a fan of Dolcett. Human population becomes so huge animals that provided meat die off. Leaving humans no options except for human females to become meat since they outnumber men 3 to in births. Women are then selected by weekly lottery. Grade A are usually spit roasted or oven baked. Lowest grade is catfood. Oh and most are cooked alive for better tenderness. Small blessing is they have a drug that makes pain pleasure.

I did a research paper in college on this artist.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

omg--"unbaptized baby smoothies"

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Apparently they are a fan of Dolcett. Human population becomes so huge animals that provided meat die off. Leaving humans no options except for human females to become meat since they outnumber men 3 to in births. Women are then selected by weekly lottery. Grade A are usually spit roasted or oven baked. Lowest grade is catfood. Oh and most are cooked alive for better tenderness. Small blessing is they have a drug that makes pain pleasure.

I did a research paper in college on this artist.

#1 China would be screwed.

#2 I think Ill apply for a grant to research just how much woman meat should be consumed and if men can get manboobs and low T from the consumption of estrogens in the woman meat.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Soylent Green is Made From Sheeple ! Is that The Future you Really want for Your Precious Children ? ...Hmm...........

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Soylent Green is Made From Sheeple ! Is that The Future you Really want for Your Precious Children ? ...Hmm...........

I did not say i wanted to eat people. I told you a synopsis of Dolcetts fetish work about human cannibalism.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Yup , I Stand Corrected . Now Excuse me while I try to " Jump other Sharks " here on ATS ..........)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: rnaa

Sadly though, that document was written in jest, though one has to wonder if the current side can even take a joke. Maybe they saw that and thought that it was a failed law or something. Either way Swift was only using that document as satire for how the British were treating their Irish Brothers. He was not advocating eating people. This idiot at the summit on the other hand IS actually advocating eating people, which is a stupid idea since it is both inefficient and self-defeating.

Are you sure about that? Some people thought Swift (they didn't know it was Swift til much later) was serious too. Are you sure 'this idiot' wasn't pulling a "Swiftie"? Maybe your satire meter needs adjustment?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join