It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When "they" jump the shark on climate change......

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
link to source article

Climate Change alarmism has taken a macabre turn that will seem to be satire, but is not. It happened in Sweden.

At a summit for food of the future (the climate-ravaged future) called Gastro Summit, in Stockholm Sept 3-4, a professor held a powerpoint presentation asserting that we must “awaken the idea” of eating human flesh in the future, as a way of combatting the effects of climate change.

In a talk titled: “Can you Imagine Eating Human Flesh,” behavioral Scientist and Marketing Strategist Behavioral Scientist and Marketing Strategist Magnus Söderlund from “Handelshögskolan” (College of Commerce) argues for the breaking down of the ancient taboos against desecrating the human corpse and eating human flesh.

[...].

two words come to mind. Yuk, and Eww. Eating babies isn't the same as eating old folks. They are tough, fatty, and really hard to season.

Seriously, where did someone get the idea that climate change was this bad? Oh, yea, Algore. Well, algore, you had better enjoy a few butterfingers now, so you can be nice and plump when they come for you. We must to fatten you up.

I honestly am still thinking this is satire, or just short bus riders throwing around ideas. As for me, I'll stick to eating cows and pigs. If God didn't intend for me to eat them, he would not have made them out of meat. I rest my case.
edit on Wed Sep 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote and made PARAGRAPHS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Enough of these summits and the average joe won't look at the human trafficking cabal so bad... you know the one whose members bathe in infant blood, shoot adrenochrome, consume raw pineal glands. Hey, after these summits it looks like they were just 'up on the knowledge' before we were and really aren't too bad of folks!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think I'll stick to fruits, veggies, eggs, and an occasional slab of pork.

....lol, Jesus, these people are insane....

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This was thought about a few years ago:
ATS: Have we become a soylent green world

While the first link in the thread no long is valid, the second one is. (AS SEEN HERE)

From the above posted linky:

In 2011, scientists in Beijing reported on a method of creating large amounts of gelatin by inserting human DNA fragments into yeast. Human DNA-derived gelatin has actually been in use for a while, in vaccine preparation and the gel caps that many over the counter drugs come in. This method created such large quantities of gelatin that it would be practical to use it for more common consumer goods like candy and baking supplies.

This would be better than human flesh, but really people a shipping container can grow an acre of food so why the need to eat people? Seems to me that the "elites" are just getting really desperate at this point.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I wonder if some elite behind climate change already consumes baby parts from planned parenthood...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Don't knock it till you try it.

But seriously, that's they're go to move. Any deviant behavior they want to try and normalize, they'll just label it "conservative" see: pedophilia

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
link to source article

Climate Change alarmism has taken a macabre turn that will seem to be satire, but is not. It happened in Sweden. At a summit for food of the future (the climate-ravaged future) called Gastro Summit, in Stockholm Sept 3-4, a professor held a powerpoint presentation asserting that we must “awaken the idea” of eating human flesh in the future, as a way of combatting the effects of climate change. In a talk titled: “Can you Imagine Eating Human Flesh,” behavioral Scientist and Marketing Strategist Behavioral Scientist and Marketing Strategist Magnus Söderlund from “Handelshögskolan” (College of Commerce) argues for the breaking down of the ancient taboos against desecrating the human corpse and eating human flesh. He refers to the taboos against it as “conservative,” and discusses people’s resistance to it as a problem that could be overcome, little by little, beginning with persuading people to just taste it. He can be seen in his video presentation and on State Swedish Television channel TV4 saying that since food sources will be scarce in the future, people must be introduced to eating things they have thus far considered disgusting–among them, human flesh.

two words come to mind. Yuk, and Eww. Eating babies isn't the same as eating old folks. They are tough, fatty, and really hard to season.

You know this how exactly

(post by Sillyolme removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

So whose flesh will we eat? Someone who died of disease? Someone who was elderly with no meat left?

Maybe babies? Maybe we draw straws to sacrifice healthy young adults after we fatten them up? Just curious what circumstances lead to someone being eaten.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I wonder if some elite behind climate change already consumes baby parts from planned parenthood...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is either a piss take or a radical method of garnering attention.

I wouldn't take this seriously.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Except they were serious.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

He's still just one loony, I don't think he is representative of the wider movement of climate activists. People won't be turning cannibal any time soon.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

yeah seems to weird to be true, i googled the professor and he seems to mostly be an economic focus.....

www.researchgate.net...

Customer Satisfaction Services Marketing Marketing Communication Consumer Psychology Advertising Service Quality Marketing Management Customer Relationship Management Marketing Consumer Behavior
those seem to be the areas he focuses on so would seem kind of weird for him to be going for hey lets all be cannibals. and im pretty sure there are huge medical side effects from wide spread cannibalism

en.wikipedia.org...(disease)

Kuru is a very rare, incurable and invariably fatal neurodegenerative disorder that was formerly common among the Fore people of Papua New Guinea. Kuru is caused by the transmission of abnormally folded proteins (prion proteins), which leads to symptoms such as tremors, loss of coordination, and neurodegeneration. The term kuru derives from the Fore word kuria or guria ("to shake"),[2] due to the body tremors that are a classic symptom of the disease and kúru itself means "trembling".[3] It is also known as the "laughing sickness" due to the pathologic bursts of laughter which are a symptom of the disease. It is now widely accepted that kuru was transmitted among members of the Fore tribe of Papua New Guinea via funerary cannibalism. Deceased family members were traditionally cooked and eaten, which was thought to help free the spirit of the dead.[4] Women and children usually consumed the brain, the organ in which infectious prions were most concentrated, thus allowing for transmission of kuru. The disease was therefore more prevalent among women and children. The epidemic likely started when a villager developed sporadic Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease and died. When villagers ate the brain, they contracted the disease, and it was then spread to other villagers that ate their infected brains.[5] While the Fore people stopped consuming human meat in the early 1960s, when it was first speculated to be transmitted via endocannibalism, the disease lingered due to kuru's long incubation period of anywhere from 10 to over 50 years.[6] The epidemic declined sharply after discarding cannibalism, from 200 deaths per year in 1957 to 1 or no deaths annually in 2005, with sources disagreeing on whether the last known kuru victim died in 2005 or 2009
so yeah seems like a not good idea

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Apparently in the future there will be no more animals? Why jump straight to cannibalism? Seems like quite a leap to take when there are literally millions of other options.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

That person.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join