It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Board of Supervisors designates NRA domestic terrorist organization

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Cool, now we can designate Planned Parenthood as a terrorist organization since they kill our youth off in record numbers right?

Well no... That's different.. I am not sure how it just is! /s
edit on 4-9-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

District 2 Supervisor Catherine Stefani wrote the scathing declaration reading in part, "the National Rifle Association spreads propaganda that misinforms and aims to deceive the public about the dangers of gun violence."

There's never been an NRA member that committed an actual attack on anyone. So they have to go after speech as terrorism.

This is unbelievably dangerous.

They are out of the closet this election cycle, not even trying to hide it anymore.

ALL of the regressive left presidential candidates, who have no idea WTF they are even talking about, want to take away the 2nd.

They won't like the results if they actually try it.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

On the plus side, at least the authoritarian communist left isn't hiding behind lies now.

At least their open about their hatred and complete disregard for the Bill of Rights.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I read about some facility in SF that tried to deploy a robot to monitor the homeless around the building but they destroyed it and covered it with feces, perhaps the councilmen all have the app they have to avoid human poos there.

Poop covered robots... lol... I like that! Poobots. So San Fran!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Portland and Seattle both need to do something goofy now to keep up with SF. Its a 3 way race to see which city wins the Capitol of Clown World designation.
edit on 4-9-2019 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well ain't that special. I have a decal on the back window of my Chevy Silverado, that indicates I'm a member of a "domestic terrorist organization."

Meanwhile, back in sanctuary paradise, an illegal alien, who shot and killed a young woman on the San Francisco waterfront in 2015, not only gets acquitted of murder, the California state appeals court decides to overturn the lone gun conviction charge. Oh, did I mention this scumbag was five times deported as a felon? The San Francisco Board of Supervisors can kiss my arz!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

District 2 Supervisor Catherine Stefani wrote the scathing declaration reading in part, "the National Rifle Association spreads propaganda that misinforms and aims to deceive the public about the dangers of gun violence."

There's never been an NRA member that committed an actual attack on anyone. So they have to go after speech as terrorism.

Since 1871..you have proof of that then?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Since 1871..you have proof of that then?

I don't have anything that goes that far back. But there is this:
Link

edit on 9 4 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

On the plus side, at least the authoritarian communist left isn't hiding behind lies now.

At least their open about their hatred and complete disregard for the Bill of Rights.

But, but some Russians do have input with the NRA...oop's sorry they ain't commies any more..are they?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Beto is a soy guzzling pussy.

He thinks threatening the country with war is a good idea.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Russia, Russia, Russia.

We get it.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You'll just believe anything you're told

Oh wait..Ireland, so clearly you have the rub on the situation here.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You'll just believe anything you're told

Oh wait..Ireland, so clearly you have the rub on the situation here.

Pretty much,
Oh! and TC, is not a good source guide at all at all...and, in case you don't know, the investigation is still ongoing..try a better source for your info...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
..!. .!..

The dems get to own this.
Labeling 5 million Americans as domestic terrorists is crap and the dems own EVERY bit of this.

Well done dems; an anti constitutional platform gets you out of the political mainstream.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I don't think it matters what source I use.

Try refuting what's in the source.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

The nra is having a lot of problems right now. That's why people like this are attacking them.

They see the nra in a weekend position.

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 5-9-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I don't think it matters what source I use.

Try refuting what's in the source.

derp, that doesn't compute. step 1. attack source, step 2 win argument. wait, what?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Cpee30

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

It's just dumb.

And it's probably for show-boating and to create controversy too.

Funny how you're a nazi/terrorist any time you disagree with the left, but as long as you tow their line you can get away with kicking puppies and kittens.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Is there anything we, as normal people, can do to encourage the San Andreas Fault to finally realize its full potential and separate this abomination from the United States once and for all?

Tactical nukes placed at key intervals?

We'll need to find the best drilling team in the world though.

<< 1    3 >>

join