It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Board of Supervisors designates NRA domestic terrorist organization

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

District 2 Supervisor Catherine Stefani wrote the scathing declaration reading in part, "the National Rifle Association spreads propaganda that misinforms and aims to deceive the public about the dangers of gun violence."

There's never been an NRA member that committed an actual attack on anyone. So they have to go after speech as terrorism.

This is unbelievably dangerous.
edit on 9 4 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Gee I guess that’s the end of the NRA, pack everything up, hit the lights when you leave.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

SF huh? Sounds about right.

I predict that NRA membership will go up.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Cool, now we can designate Planned Parenthood as a terrorist organization since they kill our youth off in record numbers right?

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Antifa is still being referred to as a "Left-leaning protest group" in MSM articles, but now NRA is being labeled a terrorist group. Hmmm

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Antifa pushes a left-wing ideology, so they get a pass obviously.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I guess I'm gonna join the NRA, any thing San Francisco democrats are against is probably good.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If I thought the NRA could make any real difference in my 2a rights I'd consider joining over this. Ha!

How long before the west coast sinks off into the ocean, anyway? Way overdue...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Disagree with us, you're obviously a terrorist, or a terrorist sympathizer...

It would be tempting, did I live in San Fran, to join/rejoin the NRA, and run for the city council.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ironic, considering the vote comes from a place that operates like a terrorist organization all by itself.

link   
I am officially designating the San Francisco Board of Supervisors a terrorist organization. I'm sure they're shaking in their boots. About as much as the NRA is over their declaration.

link   
Not surprising.

Anything that threatens the establishment, particularly radical left establishments, are terrorists.

Quite sad SF can label the NRA as terrorists, but can’t seem to label Antifa as one. As far as I can tell, NRA members don’t beat people to near death on a street corner for disagreeing.
edit on 9/4/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

San Francisco Board of Supervisors designates NRA domestic terrorist organization, ignores human feces in streets.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Orwell would have to be impressed by the MSM

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I don't support the NRA, I view them as soft against gun control. But they should take this too court. Supporting the right to bear arms which is constitutionally guaranteed is not the same as going to the public square in order to beat opposing views in an effort to suppress those views. *cough* Antifa *cough*

Even if a member of NRA committed an act of terror that is not enough to blame the whole NRA.

Why does the left treat the NRA like some evil entity. They support gun control to some extent...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby

San Francisco Board of Supervisors designates NRA domestic terrorist organization, ignores human feces in streets.

There must not be any homeless folks hanging around the offices of the board. Thus, the poop is out of sight and out of mind (and out of nose).

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I read about some facility in SF that tried to deploy a robot to monitor the homeless around the building but they destroyed it and covered it with feces, perhaps the councilmen all have the app they have to avoid human poos there.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is ridiculous, no way is the NRA a terrorist organization. Propaganda? Sure they use it, but to call them terrorists? Lol! What a joke. I guess they should go after the National Sewing Organization next? I mean, the needles they use can easily be used to kill or hurt people!
edit on 9/4/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Is there anything we, as normal people, can do to encourage the San Andreas Fault to finally realize its full potential and separate this abomination from the United States once and for all? Seriously... do we need to play some mood music loudly within the fissure? Lubricate it with a few thousand gallons of beer spiked with ex? Whisper read Fifty Shades into the crevasse? What do we need to do to get her to finally let her hair down and make some magic for the enjoyment and betterment of the other 49 states?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Is there anything we, as normal people, can do to encourage the San Andreas Fault to finally realize its full potential and separate this abomination from the United States once and for all? Seriously... do we need to play some mood music loudly within the fissure? Lubricate it with a few thousand gallons of beer spiked with ex? Whisper read Fifty Shades into the crevasse? What do we need to do to get her to finally let her hair down and make some magic for the enjoyment and betterment of the other 49 states?

Four more years of Trump might set the mood for such an occasion...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join