It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes the Democrats are coming for your guns. The black scary ones.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I know right? After making murder illegal, we could make it frowned upon to randomly shoot at folks as well.

I think we might be on to something. I gota call the Gov!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

In all honesty I enjoy my CX4 far more than the AR and that 9mm is so much less expensive to shoot. While I don’t add the bling, I have the option to do so including very nice scopes, forward grips/bipod and tac lights or lasers. Sure the flush fit limits me to 15 rounds per magazine (or 18 if I wanted non-Beretta mags) but I can use extended including 30 rounders from Beretta. But I guess the really scary scary is that it is the exact same magazine as the 92/M9 holstered. Eject and switch guns, charge the chamber, ready to go.

Disassembly for cleaning is just one pin versus the two of the AR and reassembly is straightforward. When paired with the M9 only one cleaning kit is needed, especially if using a bore snake.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Really? So Democrat controlled cities/states don't have much more strict gun control laws?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I got a CMMG conversion kit for an AR I did with a fancy trigger. Now I can shoot /22lr through it and enjoy the optics, bipod and comfort of my regular AR, and shoot for almost nothing. Less than 180 delivered to the door.

And the magazines are the same for my Sig 522. (I am really cheap, so 9mm stay with the 45acp. On the "only on special occasions" shelf.)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I thought pointed index fingers with a thumb hammer were scary
for them. But mines not black am i racist?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

If you can find an SKS in decent shape for less than $300 then buy it, buy a whole crate or ten. Key words being "decent shape", at this point they are scraping the bottom of the surplus barrel of SKS. In a few more years I bet they will go for $500, and it sure does not help things that here in unfree states we can still buy them. I've been thinking of getting another but good ones of the make I prefer are hard to find.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Do you have any arguments that are not slippery slope arguments???

You do know those have been considered meaningless since ancient Athens..
So how does banning the sale of newly manufactured assault rifles equal a total gun ban and confiscation??

Oh it doesn’t... and proposing banning guns has always been political suicide.. so literally no elected official in American history has even proposed it..

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Swimming pools! Why do so many Americans have these death traps in their backyards? Don't they care about the kids? They only care about their summer pleasure and bikini parties. So selfish. My kid could wander into their yard and drown and they don't care. Nevermind the environmental impact of concrete, chemical water and plastic pool toys that is killing the planet.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
Do you have any arguments that are not slippery slope arguments???

You do know those have been considered meaningless since ancient Athens..
So how does banning the sale of newly manufactured assault rifles equal a total gun ban and confiscation??

Oh it doesn’t... and proposing banning guns has always been political suicide.. so literally no elected official in American history has even proposed it..

you aren't in the smart group are ya.

Look little johnny, go to the links provided and try to understand what the idiots who you will have to vote for actually want. At least pretend to understand the OP.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It was my understanding that OP was referring to the candidates, Beto, Biden and the candidates referred to in the Laura Ingram's video, he also linked.

I didn't know we were talking about legislation already enacted in Democrat held districts and states.

So, I'll clarify...

All the Democrat candidates have are words. Good thing the president has "people" to reign in the actions of our president, so that they don't match his words, in this case.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
They aren't for sale.

I'm not turning anything in.

Beta can go screw himself.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

"Shall not be infringed".

Beebo and Byeden are infringing.

So. . . ummm. . . nope.

But it will be amusing to see them try to confiscate.

#Popcorn

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I would sell but cannot due to observational conclusions that they may be too mentally impaired and therefore incapable of responsibly owning a firearm. It is of course possible that they can legally own, just as a responsible potential seller I cannot in good conscience take that risk.
edit on 4-9-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

wow, too cheap to buy 9mm practice ammo, I am humbled by your cheapness!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

As bad a trump can be, he is not coming after constitutional rights;

How many times do y’all need to be reminded that he said, point blank, “take the guns first, go through due process later.” and that he’s entirely in favor of red flag laws?

Good Christ, I know a lot of people on here said it wasn’t a big deal when he said he thinks due process is something to worry about later but his position on it hasn’t changed.

Eta @ OP - as pointed out in the thread I authored a while back, if they had their way they’d come for a lot more than just the scary black guns
edit on 4-9-2019 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

in my defense, I only have a little LC9, and have an ass load of .223. I also have a good bit of .22lr, which is what I choose to shoot primarily, due to my cheapness. I am not ashamed.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: projectvxn

I would sell but cannot due to observational conclusions that they may be too mentally impaired and therefore incapable of responsibly owning a firearm. It is of course possible that they can legally own, just as a responsible potential seller I cannot in good conscience take that risk.

I agree with your good sense on gun control.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

As I and others have pointed out, Trump says some dumb things. he speaks first, and thinks later.
Luckily, he spends some time thinking before enacting EO's and such.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

My price is 1.7billion per gun and I only take payments in bitcoin.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The due process comment was made over a year ago. He’s still in favor of red flag laws. That’s plenty of time to have changed his mind yet he evidently hasn’t.

As I said in my thread - lack of ability isn’t the same as lack of intent. I’m willing to give him the “he says dumb #” free pass when he calls somebody by the wrong name. Not when he states he’s perfectly okay with ignoring constitutional rights.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join