It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration Considering Social Credit Score System to determine Who Can Buy a gun.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Remember the other day, and earlier today, and last week and last year when you said all those "things" to your buddies about how bad ass you are? You thought it was just Siri or Alexa listening in, so who cares, right?
Wrong!
Trump is going to decide on if you can buy guns based on your private conversations.

What? Trump? He wouldn't do that now, right? I mean, you're the base, right? Lock her up! am'I'right??

The Trump administration is considering launching a social credit score-style system in coordination with Big Tech that would use spy data collected from Amazon, Google and Apple devices to determine whether or not an individual can own a gun. “The proposal is part of an initiative to create a Health Advanced Research Projects Agency (HARPA), which would be located inside the Health and Human Services Department,” reports the Daily Caller. “The new agency would have a separate budget and the president would be responsible for appointing its director.” HARPA would employ “breakthrough technologies with high specificity and sensitivity for early diagnosis of neuropsychiatric violence,” including Apple Watches, Amazon Echo and Google Home.

Ruh Roh! This can't be good.

But how?

In other words, data collected from devices that spy on private conversations and closely monitor user behavior would be used to strip Americans of their fundamental rights.

Well, I can see a lot of bullets getting spent on blowing away the Alexa boxes.

It looks like Trump is a NWO player after all. Does this mean that the late night shows will now praise him?

more...

The proposal bears some similarities to Communist China’s social credit score system, where citizens’ behavior is tightly surveilled and then met with rewards or punishments.

Discuss? in a mud slinging fashion?
However... be careful what you post... Trump is watching....

LINK 1
Link 2
LINK 3
LINK 4
LINK 5
LINK 6

edit on 4-9-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Come get some, bonespurs!!

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

99% of people in the military would not be able to have guns.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The genius of it

Idk.....wait.....but Texas excluded.....ok
edit on 4-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
As opposed to letting a medical professional determine if a genius is stable enough to be trusted with the almighty gun...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I was just gonna say. I am sorry to all my brother vets out there, but I was in an infantry unit and I promise, 98% of all of them were complete psychopaths. The energy inside of an infantry barracks feels like death and darkness it is that bad. There were 2-3 of us who were on the same page, did our time and got the F out.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Add LE, Government workers and politicians to that figure. But I'm sure it will work out beautifully for those who get exemptions lol

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork

I was just gonna say. I am sorry to all my brother vets out there, but I was in an infantry unit and I promise, 98% of all of them were complete psychopaths. The energy inside of an infantry barracks feels like death and darkness it is that bad. There were 2-3 of us who were on the same page, did our time and got the F out.

I grew up in a military family. My father was a drill sergeant for many years. I remember his stories well. He said the military got all the throwaways from society and expected him to do something with them.
He said the worst were all the gang members.
They were really hard to whip into shape. He had them all, the bloods, the crips, the black panthers etc. The
very very sad thing............ it still makes me almost cry.... many of these men just needed a dad... that's it.. just a dad.
Lots of broken men... And can I tell you a little secret...... He said the best soldiers were women.....
edit on 4-9-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Apple Watches, Amazon Echo and Google Home.

Well, people thought it was "cute" letting this garbage into their homes willingly. Now see what it's really meant for, not convenience but for covert observation. Glad I don't have any of that. Sorry didn't mean to come off harsh.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Isn't all of this for nothing if a person can buy a gun without any checks at gun shows or private sales?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Yep, totally agree.
But it's a start!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
What part of "shall not be infringed" don't they understand?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
There's an alarming amount of BS in this thread and not much substance.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

There is tons of talk about this kind of stuff ... but nobody seems to realize that all the laws that can and ever will be passed, will have very little effect on the black market, other than just making the black market bigger.

For instance: Mexico, a beautiful place where the drug cartels have all the firepower

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

But the middle, older aged hunter who has learned early in life to just live and let live. Who doesnt really get into all those new gadgets and technology, has an old fashioned landline and just enjoys the local stations he picks up through his antenna that hes still griping about having to replace...
Hes gonna end up being a ghost practically on the internet social circles and have no score.. which, if it operates like our financial credit score would give him a very low score..

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Code Purple, a pancreatic cancer foundation came up with "HARPA" in 2017.

They have once again approached the Trump administration with this concept.

That's all.

Trump has not signed off on this, unless you can prove otherwise.

*shrugs and walks away after dropping the mic*

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

This is true. Far as we know, since we have elections coming up, Trump could've just thrown this out to get the anti-gunners votes, after election it could just disappear.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

We need to take a step back and employ some critical thinking. Does anyone here seriously think Trump would trust Google with something like this? Trump doesn't even trust Google to correctly report which direction the sun rises in.

Probably >99% this is totally fake.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

We need to take a step back and employ some critical thinking. Does anyone here seriously think Trump would trust Google with something like this? Trump doesn't even trust Google to correctly report which direction the sun rises in.

Probably >99% this is totally fake.

I don't think Trump will do it, but 10 years ago I would have cracked up if someone said the President of the United States would only Tweet too....
I think a lot of what comes out is all about conditioning people...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Proposal.

Let's see if it goes through. And when.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join