It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO Joe Biden is using the same Poll and MSM Rigging Methods used by Hillary Clinton in 2016.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

Forgive me. Typically when I go off of memory I say allegedly or reportedly. I hate speaking in absolutes, I'm trying to break myself of it. You very well may be right, I know I'm going off of the news, whom tend to be questionable as of recent.

I'm not sure to be honest, and if I'm wrong, I'll admit it. I know I sound like a politician, but I've been taking something to heart recently. Be the change I want. All I care about is finding the truth, and I can't do that unless I put this admin under the same microscope I have with any other, or candidate running for that matter.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think you're misreading the polls:

National Polling Average:

Hillary Clinton
45.9%

Donald J. Trump
42.8%

NYT November 8, 2016

The former secretary of state was leading Trump by about 45 percent to 42 percent in the popular vote...

Yo ur source from Reuters

Hillary won 48.2% of the vote while Donald J. Trump won 46.1% of the vote.

Given that polls tend to have a 1-2 point swing, it looks like they were pretty spot on. If you really want to follow polls then you should probably follow 538.
edit on 6-9-2019 by links234 because: bad coding

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump wins 2020. Doesn’t complete first term due to TDS inflicted assassin after the election. Uproar about how Pence can’t be inaugurated January 2021.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Polls, schmolls.

If Biden is on the ticket, Trump wins by a landslide.

I'm not sure that's true, actually, i'm sure it's not.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
A hard-hitting video published by "Trump War Room" (RNC?) today, where Democrat media experts point out Joe Biden's age-related mental and physical issues.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Throw bernie in with biden and trump and it's nearly a remake of Cocoon.
Another 80s remake three sundowners?

Back on topic, he likely is using the same polls, they got it right last time when hillary won the popular vote but lost the backwaters with, advice being to actually campaign this time and don't bet against how stupid the American populace actually is.

Ahh rigging methods, ladies and gentlemen the befuddled brain of the average trump fanboi, adorable.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I'm not sure that's true, actually, i'm sure it's not.

Well, not a landslide, but a victory, yes.

Its obvious that the DNC has learned NOTHING from 2016, and they are basically using the same playbook. The assorted candidates are there to give the appearance of choice, while Bernie is dragged to the Convention to throw his support over to their pre-chosen candidate, Biden.

The Dems feel their ONLY mistake in 2016 was underestimating the dislike for Hillary. They fail to realize that it wasn't just Hillary, but the entire DNC's lack of an actual platform that caused them to lose in 2016. Now, they've doubled down on stupid. This time, they have a platform, but that platform is simply that they aren't Trump. Sure, this will fly with those voting more out of emotion than logic, but it is really just the same mistake, all over again.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Ahh rigging methods, ladies and gentlemen the befuddled brain of the average trump fanboi, adorable.

You seem to forget that the DNC got CAUGHT rigging their primary.

As for polls....we KNOW they were rigged, because WE are the ones who helped rig them. If I'm with a bunch of libs from work, and approached by a pollster and they all decide to answer, I'm going to lie in front of them.

I may even lie to them just to screw with them. It's called a SILENT majority for a reason....because once at that polling station, I can vote with common sense vs. peer pressure and the fear of being ostracized.

And the very fact that conservatives feel this way, is part of the reason we vote the way we do. Folks should NOT be made out like villains because they have different beliefs. It is ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

It's even worse then that. To the degree Dems do have a platform, it's an unpopular one: pro-illegal immigrants, Green New Deal, seize guns. All of that is going to be an anchor around the ankle of whoever gets the nomination.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join