It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO Joe Biden is using the same Poll and MSM Rigging Methods used by Hillary Clinton in 2016.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
September 4, 2019

Within days of the 2016 Presidential election, most of the Mainstream Media and University polls had Democrat Hillary Clinton with a better than 90% chance of beating Republican Donald Trump.

Example 1: www.independent.co.uk...

Example 2: www.reuters.com...

Example 3: www.nytimes.com...

Even candidate Trump started buying in to those fake/manipulated/paid-for polls and media opinions. He still repeats to this day how winning the 2016 election, "surprised the hell out of me."

Now, here we are edging closer to the November 2020 Presidential election. The Democrat front-runner is former President Obama's Vice President and Hillary Clinton's friend, Joseph Robinette Biden Jr..

BIDEN is leading the other Democrat contenders AND President Donald Trump, in virtually every poll...even this early in the November 2020 election cycle.

RCP Average of Polls - Biden leads all Dem Contenders by 13.5%: www.realclearpolitics.com...

RCP Average of Polls - Biden leads President Trump by 9.4%: www.realclearpolitics.com...

As anyone with an OPEN or CLOSED mind knows, Joe Biden is no longer Presidential material. He's past his prime...suffering from acute mental deterioration. Only those who rarely watch, read, or listen to the news, are unaware of Biden's worsening condition.

Rational Thought & Observation: There is NO WAY a sizable majority of U.S. citizens polled by all 12 of the organizations at www.realclearpolitics.com... prefer to have Joe Biden caring for and protecting our great country. Especially in his debilitated state of mind. NO WAY.

Therefore, IMO we are witnessing manipulation of polls and pundits by the Joe Biden campaign. They are utilizing the same "tools" deployed by the Hillary Clinton campaign, leading up to the 2016 election.

So, in your opinion, what did Hillary Clinton use to manipulate the polls/MSM/pundits in 2016? It appears those mechanisms and tools are still in place, and are now being used by the Joe Biden campaign staff.

Personally, I think its as simple as paying for desired results, in cash, and promises of future favors from the Biden Administration.

The 2016 election results (Trump won) proved that Pollsters/Pundits/MSM were fabricating numbers, at the behest of the Hillary Clinton campaign.

It's unreal that they would try the same, failed, deception techniques again for BIDEN 2020. But it certainly looks like that's exactly what's happening, doesn't it?

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/4/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Of course polls are rigged. Unless they say what you want them to say. Elections too!

You sure you didn't mean to post this in the mudpit? Seems like mudpit bait to me.

edit on 9/4/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The polls are over-sampled and slanted 😎 πŸ‡ 😎

The tactic is so old, nobody recognizes it anymore πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡πŸ˜Ž

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would hope free thinking individuals would recognize polls are what they are?

There are nothing in a true 1 on 1.
This is not something to focus on.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Mudpit was considered. However - The similarities between 2016 and 2020 polls/media being illogically "in the tank" for the Democrat front-runner are beyond coincidental.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Of course polls are rigged. Unless they say what you want them to say. Elections too!

You sure you didn't mean to post this in the mudpit? Seems like mudpit bait to me.

It's mudpit bait to be sure.
However, it baited you as well. Do not worry. I suspect you have enough continence to deal with a continued Trump presidency.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I've dealt with much in my life and times. Ch...ch...ch...changes.

edit on 9/4/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Polls, schmolls.

If Biden is on the ticket, Trump wins by a landslide.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   
You told a huge lie in the opening post of this thread... so how am I supposed to take anything you say seriously now? You claimed Hilary had a friend. Thats some blatant BS right there.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The polls are over-sampled and slanted 😎 πŸ‡ 😎
The tactic is so old, nobody recognizes it anymore πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡πŸ˜Ž

They should try a new method. Like putting a fake Biden on a movie set that looks like a stadium with 100,000 excited people in attendance.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
I would hope free thinking individuals would recognize polls are what they are?

What about Mainstream Media adding credence to those polls? That's where most Americans get their election news.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Polls, schmolls.

If Biden is on the ticket, Trump wins by a landslide.

Or Sanders, or Warren, or Bootileg, or Booker, or Harris, or Bae-toe, or...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Biden said Hillary wasn't the most likeable person, but he was her friend.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

A have a few friends who, all things considered, are assholes.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Advantage

Biden said Hillary wasn't the most likeable person, but he was her friend.

That doesnt even make sense.. pretty well in line with most of what he says. IMO Hes lying so he doesnt get Clintoned. Queen Kuru cant deal with it if she isnt reassured by her sycophants. I mean that in the very strictest definition of the word.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

"So, in your opinion, what did Hillary Clinton use to manipulate the polls/MSM/pundits in 2016? I"

3 letter agency,MSM, lobbyist and corporate America.

I'm not sold on trump but it appears to me that the number of supporters showing up at campaign events might be a better indicator than these polls.
If so and no rigging comes into effect than trump is going to wipe his Arse with grabby creepy kid Hair sniffer biden.

edit on 15930America/ChicagoWed, 04 Sep 2019 03:15:36 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I guess it could have nothing to do with the fact probably 70% of the country hates his guts???

Huh??

The fact he couldn’t even win the popular vote against Hillary Clinton, who is literally the least popular politician in history..

That’s right, millions more people voted for Hillary F’n Clinton, who NO ONE LIKES (even her own husband) .....

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Trust me... No one was more surprised by this win than donald trump.

He never intended the election to be anything more than a device for launching a new agency.

and he won the electorial college only.
The popular vote went exactly as the polls said they would. To Hillary.

No other office is decided like this.
In any other election including class president the winner is decided by popular vote.

AND of course polls that do no agree with your point of view are rigged.
edit on 942019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

As a matter of fact the polls are showing that any of the top six dem candidates from Biden to Buttigege are beating trump including one by Fox News which puts Biden ahead of trump by 12 points.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
trump will lose to anyone standing and on the ticket.
If it was me and trump I'd win.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join