It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump congratulates Poland on 80th anniversary of Nazi invasion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: clubheadjobby

Yeah , Congratulations Poland for Being Invaded by the Insane Blood Thirsty GERMAN Nazi's 80 Years this Year ! ..........WTF > ? Who Wrote this Fictional Trump Tripe Anyway > ? Sources ?
edit on 3-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I wonder if you'll stop posting like the others when the money runs out? Yeah? Many absences when the money ran out.

Yeah, that's what it is. It's not that your ideology is so toxic you're alienating people left and right. To the point where the last thing anyone wants to do is engage with your pathetic arguments.

But I guess that's what you guys call winning.

MAGA, I guess.

Feel free to bring me your non-toxic thoughts on things in the thread I made about NOT alienating people. My pathetic arguments. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I won't expect your arrival as all you have is venom. It would be great to hear some solutions before you condemn me for my toxic ideology.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: musicismagic
Jesus said "love thy neighbor".

Jesus was a white nationalist.....

I doubt that He was white and He was a nationalist that is the Kingdom of God.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I thought he had brown skin?

Well, He was a carpenter, but spent alot of time in his fathers house

edit on 3-9-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
I wonder if you'll stop posting like the others when the money runs out? Yeah? Many absences when the money ran out.

What is this money you speak of?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

So you're calling OP a shill? By that logic, are people who post threads about AOC saying dumb things also shills?

Or can only trump haters be shills?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I was going to go talk to him in a few minutes. Do you want me to ask him

Arent we having fun tonight?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yeah , Congratulations Poland for Being Invaded by the Insane Blood Thirsty GERMAN Nazi's 80 Years this Year ! ..........WTF > ? Who Wrote this Fictional Trump Tripe Anyway > ? Sources ?

Its right there in the OP. He wrote it himself.

He left out the Juicy part where Trump said >You got what you deserved, you losers"

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

You guys missed the punch line?

His Fathers house!

The Temple

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: underwerks

Yeah, that's what it is. It's not that your ideology is so toxic you're alienating people left and right. To the point where the last thing anyone wants to do is engage with your pathetic arguments.

But I guess that's what you guys call winning.

MAGA, I guess.

Feel free to bring me your non-toxic thoughts on things in the thread I made about NOT alienating people. My pathetic arguments. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I won't expect your arrival as all you have is venom. It would be great to hear some solutions before you condemn me for my toxic ideology.

One does not simply not alienate the opposition or enemy, depending how infected said person's brain is by so-called ideologies. People feel the way they do without a party stamp and a voting history for said party, and for the majority of them that includes disdain and contempt for the other side, the competition.

The battles of words and propaganda being fought for the future of the USA, the world, and of humanity are in good fun, everyone who's an American citizen shakes hands after the game like little league baseball. Everyone's on the same team which is the USA and these are friendly debates between gentleman who get together for drinks afterward.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: clubheadjobby
The idiot in chief has done it again, setting a new week for displays of moronic ineptitude and the members of Cult 45 lap it up and try to spin this as 4d chess, or the 'chosen one' or some other drivel.

www.smh.com.au...

Trump was scheduled to attend a ceremony in Poland, but sent Vice-President Mike Pence instead so he could monitor the situation with Hurricane Dorian.

"I just want to congratulate Poland. It's a great country, with great people," Trump responded.

So what was he congratulating?

Unclear, but the ceremony he was supposed to attend commemorated the Nazi invasion of Poland 80 years ago.

At least Pence is on top of his brief.

If "congratulations" for this from Trump seems out of place, then it may be just as well that Pence went in his place.

Pence struck a solemn chord on Sunday, saying, "It is difficult for any of us who are not Poles to fathom the horrors that began here 80 years ago, on this day."

What a moron.

As someone who's Great-grandmother immigrated from Poland to the USA just before WW2: I also congratulate Poland for not having their culture stomped out by German culture during it's occupation.

I fail to see what point you are making?
You think we should be disappointed Poland is once again a nation unoccupied by oppressors?

What a moron, indeed. . .

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Considering the timing of this on Monday, it is probably what "the congratulations" was about:

www.zdnet.com...

"The US and Poland have just signed a deal to strengthen cooperation on 5G technology, in a bid to challenge Chinese giant Huawei's growing influence over Europe's mobile infrastructure."

"The agreement was signed on Monday by US vice president Mike Pence and Polish prime minister Mateusz Morawiecki.

Pence came to Warsaw to attend the World War II commemorative ceremony instead of Donald Trump, who canceled the trip at the last minute because of concerns about Hurricane Dorian.

"The leaders agreed that the development of 5G networks will bring economic benefits as well as security risks, and pledged to work closely together to advance implementation of the Prague Protocols on 5G Security to ensure that malign actors are kept out of developing our critical infrastructure." the White House stated after Pence's meeting with Polish president Andzej Duda after Pence's meeting with Polish president Andzej Duda.

Pence said the agreement would "set a vital example for the rest of Europe"."

More at link

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If the whole "2 scoops" thing never happened...

I might actually give a damn and pay attention when news outlets try to besmirch the United States President. Remember the moon thing?

They cried 2 scoops wolf far too many times for anybody to care anymore. There is no way to sway anybody after that kind of lunacy. It's deadlock. Game over.

edit on 3-9-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
If the whole "2 scoops" thing never happened...

I might actually give a damn and pay attention when news outlets try to besmirch the United States President. Remember the moon thing?

They cried 2 scoops wolf far too many times for anybody to care anymore. There is no way to sway anybody after that kind of lunacy. It's deadlock. Game over.

Lol, dude, they still don't know.. shhh...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

So you're calling OP a shill? By that logic, are people who post threads about AOC saying dumb things also shills?

Or can only trump haters be shills?

Trump haters don't have a monopoly on it.

If anything AOC seems to be in the realm of reality for you, then you do you. If that sounds like something in the realm of reality you just go ahead and buy an AOC bumper sticker. Then after you pay for that you can pay for all her magic programs.

I don't believe that unicorn farts and rainbow candy is going to actually fix the country. If you do, by all means, vote for AOC and go back to your My Little Pony reruns.

I posted one thread essentially tearing all your fiction to threads and now everybody is jumping on me. That's fine. I have a very firm grasp on reality. Bring it. Your platform is fantasy. If you want to pay for my cardiac care and erase my student debt that's great. I'll go back to school from my bed in the ICU and get an MD and PhD. I'm fine with that. When you have half of your pay from the local supermarket taken in taxes I'll send you a very sincere thank you note. My last stay was 30k. I'm sure with some education and another cardiac procedure I can easily break 150k. All you have to do it pay for it over the next 30 or 40 years. I'm down with it.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
They're trying everything to deflect from Biden's 100 gaffes.

Won't work 🤣

edit on Sep-04-2019 by xuenchen because: red herrings 🦑

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Jesus was most likely a brown man.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

In my hand is a piece of paper.....

It says "Orange man bad".

:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

It was bull schitte that trump couldn't bother to learn what the ceremony was about or what the anniversary represented.
He just doesnt care about too much.
This is exactly what people were talking about when they say he is unfit to be president.
Knowing what the ceremony was was part of his job and he failed because he does not care.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Meanwhile, next year’s elections are still coming up Trump.

Funny that

<< 1    3  4 >>

join