It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump congratulates Poland on 80th anniversary of Nazi invasion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The idiot in chief has done it again, setting a new week for displays of moronic ineptitude and the members of Cult 45 lap it up and try to spin this as 4d chess, or the 'chosen one' or some other drivel.

www.smh.com.au...

Trump was scheduled to attend a ceremony in Poland, but sent Vice-President Mike Pence instead so he could monitor the situation with Hurricane Dorian.

"I just want to congratulate Poland. It's a great country, with great people," Trump responded.

So what was he congratulating?

Unclear, but the ceremony he was supposed to attend commemorated the Nazi invasion of Poland 80 years ago.

At least Pence is on top of his brief.

If "congratulations" for this from Trump seems out of place, then it may be just as well that Pence went in his place.

Pence struck a solemn chord on Sunday, saying, "It is difficult for any of us who are not Poles to fathom the horrors that began here 80 years ago, on this day."

What a moron.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It's hard being woke bro, I feel your pain.

We aren't superheroes. We just put our skinny jeans on one leg at a time.

We drink our soy lattes like everyone else, tie our man bun back with the same bands everyone else does.

But at night, we are out there, smashing the fash and leading the world...one bike lock at a time.

It's such a burden to carry.
edit on 3-9-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: clubheadjobby

Good god. I just wrote a thread about this stupidity.

I see you just got here though. Fancy profile picture.

Who were you before you got banned?

I wonder if you'll stop posting like the others when the money runs out? Yeah? Many absences when the money ran out.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Jesus said "love thy neighbor".

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Jesus was a white nationalist.....

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I wonder if you'll stop posting like the others when the money runs out? Yeah? Many absences when the money ran out.

Yeah, that's what it is. It's not that your ideology is so toxic you're alienating people left and right. To the point where the last thing anyone wants to do is engage with your pathetic arguments.

But I guess that's what you guys call winning.

MAGA, I guess.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Yeah, that's what it is. It's not that your ideology is so toxic you're alienating people left and right. To the point where the last thing anyone wants to do is engage with your pathetic arguments.

MAGA, I guess.

I agree, it's foolish to assume that most that post nonsense are doing it because they get paid.

There are plenty of stupid people that will post stupid stuff for free.

It's not fair to assume any more motive beyond ones own general stupidity.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I like a good laugh at the president when he makes a gaffe just as much as anyone, but this is simply leftwing bullsh!t.

Pushing this kind of thing is what is making people reject the left. There is plenty of faults to be criticized with the president such as fuel exemptions that have been harming farmers, but I guess that is an issue with multiple facets and takes a while to explain so it doesn't get mentioned.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

MAGA, I guess.

To which part of this post should I engage for good discussion?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I like a good laugh at the president when he makes a gaffe just as much as anyone, but this is simply leftwing bullsh!t.

Pushing this kind of thing is what is making people reject the left. There is plenty of faults to be criticized with the president such as fuel exemptions that have been harming farmers, but I guess that is an issue with multiple facets and takes a while to explain so it doesn't get mentioned.

Politics is a game. Moving the pieces around and trying to "capture" the win.

It's comical how some have come under the impression that solidifying a small percent(10 percent of the extreme left) will somehow get them the "numbers" to get a win.

Like you said, it's just pushing people away, pushing away moderates and centrists so far from the fringe it's laughable, from a strategic point of view.

But, it's a cult at this point and nothing is truer to a cultist than the cult rhetoric.

Good news is we've found a necessary fuel source for a perpetual motion machine....stupidity.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

MAGA, I guess.

Actually, what I bolded in your post is an excellent definition of the current Democratic party.

That you could type that and not somehow feel in the back of your mind that it seems somewhat familiar is sad but funny.

You please PLEASE keep posting!!!

You inspire people... one #walkaway at a time.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I might be a little slow tonight... But this seems like some trivial gaffes.

Kinda sad it might come to two of the oldest candidates, Trump and Biden, both with their slip ups.

I'm not necessarily excited about the "options" coming up, but this one is far from a dunk. I have a laundry list of things for both sides to address. I won't hold my breath.

As a wise man once told me though, come to me with solutions, not problems. People who cry wolf/foul all the time without presenting a fix just gets tiresome.
edit on 3-9-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I thought he had brown skin?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

At least President Trump isn't mentally lost. Biden wished the people of Bermuda a speedy recovery from Dorian.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Nah nah nah, this is an LDS site.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Can't be, since the Democratic party is currently anti-Jesus.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Pretty sure Trump meant; congratulations on luring Hitler into making the first move. So we could then have a reason to fly over and kill him.
Super 4D checkers

I mean, that's probably what he meant, I'm sure...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Can't be, since the Democratic party is currently anti-Jesus.

This is getting so deep, I can hardly keep my nostrils above water.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Russians and Prussians are Poles apart

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Pretty sure Trump meant; congratulations on luring Hitler into making the first move. So we could then have a reason to fly over and kill him.
Super 4D checkers

I mean, that's probably what he meant, I'm sure...

Fly over and kill him? Is that how it happened.... I wasn't there...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join