It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Mayor says Republicans are the cause of Chicago Guns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
a reply to: xuenchen

Did they get control of this supply route yet?::

www.chicagotribune.com...

"When street-gang thieves slipped with ease into a Norfolk Southern rail yard on Chicago's South Side and ripped locks off one train, they likely expected to see merchandise like toys or tennis shoes. What they beheld instead was a gangster's jackpot: box after box of brand new guns.
The guns had been en route from New Hampshire weapon maker Sturm, Ruger & Co. to Spokane, Washington. Instead, the .45-caliber Ruger revolvers and other firearms spread quickly into surrounding high-crime neighborhoods. Along with two other major gun thefts within three years, the robbery helped fuel a wave of violence on Chicago's streets.
The 2015 heist of the 111 guns, preceded by one in 2014, and another last September from the same 63rd Street Rail Yard highlight a tragic confluence. Chicago's biggest rail yards are on the gang- and homicide-plagued South and West sides where most of the city's 762 killings happened last year."

Wanna bet this was a programmed event like ones from the last admin being played out? The plot being this was an opportunity to supply the bad guys to obtain nasty guns that kill people, and not people killing people, episode in the media? A lot of trains in a switching yard have box cars, and they found the right one.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Well lets see what people living there have to say -

Ex- gang member from Chicago says they are the victims. He says the government is dropping crates full of guns in the black community so that they can lock up certain individuals… He claims they have extended Clips, automatic weapons and guns that you cannot buy in a gun store. He continuously asks, “where are the guns coming from”? He also says they drop off bullets along with the guns. He says the police continue to take guns off the streets yet the streets are still full of guns. He says almost everybody in the hood have a gun and that there is a plot and plan that is strategically against the black community. He says they don’t have gun license so how are they getting the guns. He claims he saw with his own eyes where they were putting crates full of guns out there so they can catch them with the guns and lock them up. This is a business. Again he states, ” there are no gun manufacturers in the inner cities, so where are the guns coming from”?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Well lets see what people living there have to say -

Ex- gang member from Chicago says they are the victims. He says the government is dropping crates full of guns in the black community so that they can lock up certain individuals… He claims they have extended Clips, automatic weapons and guns that you cannot buy in a gun store. He continuously asks, “where are the guns coming from”? He also says they drop off bullets along with the guns. He says the police continue to take guns off the streets yet the streets are still full of guns. He says almost everybody in the hood have a gun and that there is a plot and plan that is strategically against the black community. He says they don’t have gun license so how are they getting the guns. He claims he saw with his own eyes where they were putting crates full of guns out there so they can catch them with the guns and lock them up. This is a business. Again he states, ” there are no gun manufacturers in the inner cities, so where are the guns coming from”?

The gang member's logic fails even if say some nefarious govt did drop off weapons in the hood....

We all have free will. So the gang member is admitting that the culture is so screwed up and people so stupid that if they find guns they will just pick them up and start killing each other?

Someone could leave a crate full of AKs, ARs, Uzi's, and rocket launchers on my front door step. However, that doesn't mean I am going to take those guns and go shoot my neighbors.

I've found wallets with money in them. If ID is present, I send it back to owner including their cash.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
You get what you vote for.......they dont vote for change so they ain't getting it.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

To show how evil the hearts of Democrats are, Lightfoot was elected without ever promising to reduce Chicago violence. The citizens of Chicago don't care about the violence, because most of it occurs in just 2 sections of town. And those people don't vote.

And, she travels with armed body guards... shouldn't they give up their guns? Guns are the root of all evil, according to her. It's only fair.

First Republicans, then guns. You'd think it was Republicans fighting tooth and nail to stop Civil Rights in the 60's. You'd think it wasn't democrats who ran the KKK or followed Jim Crow laws.

As an Indy all my life voting Ron Paul 3 times, I have to believe the R's should be claiming this but instead they cower to the Dems KEEPING me an Indy I hate to say. I will vote DJT again if he is alive by then.

(ETA: why do we forget the Y in they when we type fast? I see several do that here, myself included.)
edit on 6-9-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Bingo, I was right. Thanks for digging this gang member's story out for us.
ETA
I should've pointed out that IF this is true, then I am right. PC replying is not my forte'.

edit on 6-9-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join