It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Mayor says Republicans are the cause of Chicago Guns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
In a total knee-hits-jaw reaction to a U.S. Senator referring to Chicago's shooting record, the Mayor of Chicago apparently went nuts and simply blamed Republicans for allowing guns into Chicago's high crime areas !!

Yup, Mayor Lori Lightfoot "fired" back some Tweets at U.S. Senator Ted Cruz after he mixed the bad words "Chicago" + "Guns" !!

She (The Mayor) claims most guns (illegal guns) taken by Chicago Police are from out of state.

She made her point but failed to offer a valid "excuse" for all the gun violence in Chicago.

Chicago has not had a Republican Mayor since 1933.

Mayor Lori Lightfoot rips Sen. Ted Cruz, ‘coward Republicans’ on Twitter over gun control: ‘Keep our name out of your mouth’

Mayor Lori Lightfoot stepped into the national spotlight in a Twitter exchange with U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, ripping him and “coward Republicans” for not passing new gun laws in response to nationwide violence and telling the Texas Republican to “keep our name out of your mouth” after he criticized Chicago’s firearm laws.

Late Monday, the mayor responded to a Cruz tweet that said, “Gun control doesn’t work. Look at Chicago. Disarming law-abiding citizens isn’t the answer. Stopping violent criminals — prosecuting & getting them off the street — BEFORE they commit more violent crimes is the most effective way to reduce murder rates. Let’s protect our citizens.”

The Chicago Jackass Shooting Index

"I want all illegal guns declared illegal nationwide damnit !!"

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
She's just another wealthy elite black that sits in her high castle surrounded by guards while she exploits her people while pointing to the "boogeyman"(whites or republicans).

Sure, she comes out once in awhile and walks among the filth and tells them sweet stories of how she'll help them, but only ends up helping herself. It's the usual tale, it's getting pretty old.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

To show how evil the hearts of Democrats are, Lightfoot was elected without ever promising to reduce Chicago violence. The citizens of Chicago don't care about the violence, because most of it occurs in just 2 sections of town. And those people don't vote.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I’d say the the blame for Chicago guns lies solely with Chicago voters who keep voting in the same type of politicians that do nothing for them.
edit on 9/3/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

To show how evil the hearts of Democrats are, Lightfoot was elected without ever promising to reduce Chicago violence. The citizens of Chicago don't care about the violence, because most of it occurs in just 2 sections of town. And those people don't vote.

And, she travels with armed body guards... shouldn't they give up their guns? Guns are the root of all evil, according to her. It's only fair.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Ah , Yeah , That Makes Sense . Excuse me While I go and Drop some Liquid " Majic Potion " on my Left Hand , then Wait for the City Of #cago to have a ZERO Annual Death Count by the Year 2525 * .
edit on 3-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Isn't this like blaming liquor stores for alcoholism?
As I recall, banning alcohol didn't stop drinking.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

That is correct. Reducing gun violence is not a top priority for voters or politicians. The vast majority of those shooting and getting shot, are from the "expendable" population.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

" And, she travels with armed body guards... shouldn't they give up their guns? Guns are the root of all evil, according to her. It's only fair. "

Yes , So Lets Arm ALL Our Government Security Forces from Now On with Only Plastic Forks Welding Special Forces to Protect and Defend the United States Instead !Brilliant ! , Have a Beer on Me !.......)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Lightfoot is another fantasyland Democrat that wouldn’t know real facts if they were slapping her in her stupid looking face.

link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Lightfoot can ditch the bodyguards. The killer gang-bangers like her, and the police commissioner, because they are left alone to conduct their drug and prostitution business without distraction.

+2 more 
link   
Ah hahahahahahah....

Dems sure know how to make me laugh.

Reality is simple:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Lightfoot is another fantasyland Democrat that wouldn’t know real facts if they were slapping her in her stupid looking face.

Sanctuary city residents were enamored over having the first Black Female Lesbian mayor.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Sanctuary city residents were enamored over having the first Black Female Lesbian mayor.

You can't blame them, their ridiculous beliefs probably lead them to think that THAT would somehow solve their problems(you know, instead of logic or reality).

If we can just get a black chick in there that likes a good scissor after a bottle of wine, that will really straighten things out.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

That's what happened in Venezuela. The population wanted to take their country back, but the government had taken all their guns.

Joe Biden said yesterday that (as President) he will ban any gun which holds more than one bullet. How stupid is that?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

If we can just get a black chick in there that likes a good scissor after a bottle of wine, that will really straighten things out.

In addition to those traits, residents wanted to try a non-Chicagoan. Lightfoot was born/raised on a farm near Canton, Ohio. She's in over her head...but since "only" 38 people were shot this past weekend, "progress is being made", I just heard her say on the 9pm Chicago (WGN) news.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

In addition to those traits, residents wanted to try a non-Chicagoan. Lightfoot was born/raised on a farm near Canton, Ohio. She's in over her head...but since "only" 38 people were shot this past weekend, "progress is being made", I just heard her say on the 9pm Chicago (WGN) news.

Any REAL non chicagoan would have run on a platform of "burning the city down and rebuilding" if they were really an outsider.

I guess they got tricked and she gets 'Paayyydddd", in the meantime the # bird keeps flying.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

a reply to: pianopraze

That's what happened in Venezuela. The population wanted to take their country back, but the government had taken all their guns.

Joe Biden said yesterday that (as President) he will ban any gun which holds more than one bullet. How stupid is that?

Biden prefers Saturday Night Specials (one bullet at a time) 🤣

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Sorry, but that statement went totally over my head. You're not talking about the Saturday Night Special pistol. Right?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well , there you Go ! Liberal Dems Sorely Upsetting Mr. Snuggles Yet Again ! Will They EVER Learn ? Like Humans , Cats are Very Perceptive Creatures......)

edit on 3-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join