It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Officials Designate NRA a Domestic Terrorist Organization

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Thanks for the information. I honestly didn't know there were any gun stores left in SF. It never even occurred to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

SF has tried to get rid of them but hasn't been able to. Their latest effort is basically if you won't do what they say you are a terrorist.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

As supporter and defender of the Constitution, you might just be passively familiar with the Limitations placed on States by Article 1

Section 10. No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; emit bills of credit; make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts, or grant any title of nobility.

No state shall, without the consent of the Congress, lay any imposts or duties on imports or exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection laws: and the net produce of all duties and imposts, laid by any state on imports or exports, shall be for the use of the treasury of the United States; and all such laws shall be subject to the revision and control of the Congress.

No state shall, without the consent of Congress, lay any duty of tonnage, keep troops, or ships of war in time of peace, enter into any agreement or compact with another state, or with a foreign power, or engage in war, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent danger as will not admit of delay

Or just read Article 4 dealing states specifically. Careful attention should be paid about full faith and credit as well as forming new states out of existing ones. Cities such as San Francisco are not states and cannot declarations wars, edicts or other such nonsense with any weight of law. But to safeguard personal freedom and security, the people can under the Second Amendment remove such a totalitarian government. Perhaps the misguided council of San Fran should look up the Battle of Athens, TN. I am sure local NRA members have recently.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
This will almost certainly get thrown out by the courts, on the grounds
that no city has the authority to make such a declaration. It's pointless virtue signaling, and it helps them to keep ignoring the fact that their city has become the Calcutta of the United States.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Hmm... Great Post . I Think this One can be Proven Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt ....

* Knowledge -- Prosecutions for alien smuggling, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(i) require proof that defendant knew that the person brought to the United States was an alien. With regard to the other violations in 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a), proof of knowledge or reckless disregard of alienage is sufficient.

Just Ask the Mayor of San Fran .....

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Lets hope every state follows

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
they should look across the bay @ Berkeley at the birthplace of Antifa...a purely fascist "fall in line and hate all that don't think as you do" group. i think Germany 1932 - 1945 wasn't covered at Berkeley...
edit on 5-9-2019 by whosWatchingyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The people that think this way are truely dangerous. It's a uncomfortable truth how manipulative and ill-intended the "woke left" is.

Would it be bad for the rest of America if California was an independent nation? Serious question.

a reply to: ATruGod

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: whosWatchingyou

Has California Fallen into the Pacific Ocean Yet ? If so , where are All those Liberals gonna Live Now ?..............

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

Just yet Another Example of the Left's Current Mania - " America MUST Transition " . Into What you Might Ask ? Well , it Implies Transitioning From a " Free Society " Into a Totally Controlled One . No One in their " Right Mind " Gives Up Freely what they Already Have for Something that can Never be Defined Directly by the Sellers of such Tripe ...........

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Makes as much sense as doing it to Antifa. I'm no fan of either, but they're both directly responsible for exactly zero deaths.

Actually your statement is false.

Antifa is responsible for several deaths and attempted murder of people and our LEOs.

Washington ICE detention center attacker Willem Van Spronsen wrote 'I am Antifa' manifesto before assault

The last mass murderer was Antifa member as well...

Dayton shooter Connor Betts may be antifa’s first mass killer

NRA has caused exactly zero murders. The NRA doesn't have an agenda of making threats against people, including violence and murder, like Antifa has. Antifa has even released drawings of Antifa members murdering ICE and/or BP personnel...

Link

Antifa is a violent terrorist group. The NRA isn't.

edit on 5-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
BTW, this idiocy is coming from the same state in which CA lawmakers are also proposing to give marijuana to kids as young as 5 years old in school, and make it legal...

California lawmakers OK medical marijuana in schools – Los Angeles Times

Apparently in CA it's now completely okay to give a drug, to children as young as 5 years old, which has been proven to increase the risk of developing schizophrenia ... More so to children whose brain is still developing which increases even more the chances of children developing schizophrenia or other mental issues...

If we have more children developing schizophrenia because they are given marijuana doesn't that also increase the chances of more people committing more massacres/killing people?

edit on 5-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and link.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Washington ICE detention center attacker Willem Van Spronsen wrote 'I am Antifa' manifesto before assault

The last mass murderer was Antifa member as well...

His "I am antifa" rant....

It's like "I am Negan..."

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen

His "I am antifa" rant....

It's like "I am Negan..."

You mean like the stupid crap Antifa terrorists keep using threatening LEOs and their families, and threatening conservatives/Republicans?...

Who would have thought that moron authoritarians would commit atrocities they keep yelling about?...

edit on 6-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I'm really getting tired of this anti-NRA crap.

Unlike most of the Washington lobbies, the NRA is directly supported by members, American citizens, and not by politically motivated groups or corporate attempts to control government. San Francisco just showed their true colors: they are against American citizens and prefer to be lobbied by corporations and special interest groups.

The NRA doesn't even hide what it stands for, unlike AARP. AARP tempts people into joining with promises of low insurance rates and perks, then uses their money to try and influence Washington DC on matters that do not affect the elderly or in some cases adversely affect the elderly. The NRA gives you a magazine they produce and a promise to lobby for gun rights. And they are supposedly this super-powerful lobby, so powerful that all others fall before them?

If so, it's because the American people wanted them to be.

If someone is against the NRA, they are for corporate lobbies.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join