It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Officials Designate NRA a Domestic Terrorist Organization

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: carewemust

I have an old copy of Monopoly. There is a Get Out ofJail Free card or two in there so I should be okay.

That's an old set.

All my sets have a "race card" that you can play.

I have the Ghettopoly set.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The NRA is a private association, run democracy-style for the sake of its members. They don't like it because it's too powerful. What about "every town against gun violence." Same type of democratically run association, except that it tries to deprive the poor of their ancient rights.

I dropped my membership in 1993, when they said that every cop was a "jack booted thug." Because I had to wear patent leather shoes, and keep 'em polished. Jackboots would have been a step up.

The revolution began when the government tried to seize private arms and powder. When the government finally succeeds, we'll be just another state in the global union.

The NRA was founded because the confederate conscripts were superior marksmen compared to their northern opponents. Several union generals wanted up the prowess of the northern states, so we could field a better army. That whole thing about "a well regulated militia."

long time gone.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Yeah "you can pry it from my cold dead fingers" is so terrorist... Remind me again of when the us government allowed people to take their weapons?

Oh... Never?

Well, I'll be. They must be terrorists.

Fools, all of them.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It's San Fransisco, you cannot expect anyone there to comprehend that the right to bear arms is actually a good thing. People who are mentally challenged (loose cannons) will always be able to find a gun if they want one. Those who want to kill others will find a way. Next California will say that no cars without automatic breaking systems can be used in their state, so terrorists and mentally disturbed people cannot use them as weapons without pulling a fuse.

Where do these people who cannot understand that people who want to kill others will find a way to kill them. Hopefully someone with a gun will stop them when they start their death march.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

It's a serious situation...Last time I was their, I was shooting up and taking a crap on the street...some guy pointed a gun at me and actually wanted me to stop!! The nerve!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

link

When they use phrases like, I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands on bumper stickers, they are saying reasoned debate about public safety should be met with violence,

That is not reasoned debate when the its assumed you can take their guns...whats hard to understand San Fran Board of Miscreants?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

"When they use phrases like, 'I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands' on bumper stickers, they are saying reasoned debate about public safety should be met with violence," she said.

By that reasoning, I suppose she thinks that riot police that go to public protests must also be domestic terrorists.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
wonder how long it'll take until the ACLU or some other liberal organization is declared the same in some southern cities and towns in response.

There's ample reason to declare the Southern Poverty Law Center a hate group. Perhaps they served a legitimate purpose once upon a time, but these days they seemingly exist solely to declare that any group liberals don't like is racist, regardless of whether the label actually applies.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

This just proves that even a brain-dead moron with severe comprehension deficit issues can find work.

To celebrate, I'm going to make a poop on the sidewalk!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

These people don't deserve to be in charge of any city anywhere on the planet. You really can't fix stupid, but on the Bright Side.....

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Stalin is alive and well and living in San Francisco.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: LordAhriman

Are you honestly saying that the Democratic party is not responsible for any deaths?

Tell Chicago that.

Or Baltimore.

Or the about 2,300 American citizens each year that an illegal immigrant murders.

Perhaps you need to rethink your post.

Antifa is now the democratic party? LOL!

There's a new syndrome. LDS.

Liberal derangement syndrome. I am a proud liberal who wants nothing to do with Antifa. Let's get back on topic.

How many deaths has Antifa caused?

How many shootings have NRA members been involved in? I'll let you figure that out...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors unanimously passed a resolution Wednesday declaring the National Rifle Association a domestic terrorist organization and urging other municipalities to do the same.

Sorry, just have to ask..............what the hell does that even mean? What are the implications? They gonna make a list of NRA members in SF and have them arrested? Is there even an NRA office IN SF?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

And under what authority can they declare a group a domestic terrorist? That sounds like a Federal power to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is the same city that won't clean the piles of human feces off their streets, because some idiot city councilman thinks hoses are racist.

How about the NRA organizes a boycott of San Franscisco, and publishes a list of companies based there? Fair's fair, right?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors unanimously passed a resolution Wednesday declaring the National Rifle Association a domestic terrorist organization and urging other municipalities to do the same.

Sorry, just have to ask..............what the hell does that even mean? What are the implications? They gonna make a list of NRA members in SF and have them arrested? Is there even an NRA office IN SF?

It's how they will rationalize making it illegal to do business with the NRA there. Gun owners/stores rely on the NRA to support them in San Fran's Unconstitutional attacks. Now if they attack a gun store, that gun store can not get NRA or support or they will be shut down for dealing with terrorists.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I don't want to boycott traveling to San Fransisco, however as a member of the NRA I fear San Fransisco has now labelled me, and the millions of other NRA members in this country, a terrorist.

Because I support the US Constitution I have been labelled a terrorist in a major US city.

Love the United States of America? If, like me, you also have taken an oath to support and uphold the Constitution of the United States of America, you are a terrorist today in San Fransisco.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

I have already boycotted SF. We went to LA last year and I purposefully avoided a daytrip to SF because of their politics.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
It's San Francisco what else could We expect but crazy...

"When they use phrases like, I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands on bumper stickers, they are saying reasoned debate about public safety should be met with violence," Stefani said. "The NRA conspires to limit gun violence research, restrict gun violence data sharing and most importantly aggressively tries to block every piece of sensible gun violence prevention legislation proposed on any level, local state or federal."

But hey antifa and the like is A Ok
. Of course this is crazy is there any other organization that protects Our 2nd Rights so ardently?

KQED.org News

Do you have a problem with anti-fascists?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
No one outside of Cali gives 3 craps about San Fran.

Fred..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join