It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Black Project is this ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If it was a real black project, compartmentalized and all that - there would not be video of it. Period.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

The edges of the craft are much better defined than the background, the light is sharper and the details more pronounced. So its 100% CGI. You can tell white easily due to the difference between the craft and everything else, they weren't filmed at the same time using the same camera.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Why has it got lights on it? If you are trying to develop something in secret then the last thing you would want to do is stick two bloody great lights on the wings.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Unless you have NVG

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I was reading the article on this on Drudge, from what many describe as the European World Weekly News (aka Bat Boy) and it is from Third Fake of the Day. The article provided a synopsis of their opinions. According to those expert fraudsters, they said the reason you can tell it's a "black project" is because of the configuration of the lights. They of course didnt elaborate further, but the lights or any lights would be a sign for me why it's not some secret project. Night time flights in restricted airspace for landings and takeoffs would be the norm, after gaining altitude perhaps they would venture out of the restricted space. No credibility from the idiots at that channel, just trying to make money from views

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

I always laugh when someone makes a claim like that. Aircraft lighting is standard no matter if it's a black project or not. Putting aside every other reason that it's not a black project, the fact that it's lit up like that is the best evidence it's NOT.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Why are we still talking about this on "Aircraft Projects?"

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SonofaSkunk

Because not everything gets moved.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Exactly what I thought and my only knowledge is from a layman's perspective. I would think that there are some rather firm regulations on where, what color, etc from the FAA regarding aircraft lighting. My common spidie sense tells me what you confirmed that any classified project would have few lights, at least turned off and I can imagine if...if they are outside already restricted airspace, that whatever airspace they are in would be NOTAMS restricted until after departure and would be well after dark and very quick combat style take off to gain altitude. Those guys are just click bait artist of the worst kind

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Looks like an F4 KE

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Its thirdphaseofmoon. It's a bull# video.

Give it more of a nose and it could be an Avro Vulcan.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: DJMSN

I always laugh when someone makes a claim like that. Aircraft lighting is standard no matter if it's a black project or not. Putting aside every other reason that it's not a black project, the fact that it's lit up like that is the best evidence it's NOT.

You mean it isn't the TR-3B hahahaha I'm just pulling your leg I know that's a touchy subject for you haha. Totally agree with the light configuration though. I've seen so many aircraft especially on finals with wing tip strobes and lights on plus the lights on that are located where the wings join the main fuselage. In the dark it makes it look like a triangle

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

i cannot believe over 3,300 people fell for this, these are photos of a MOTH, the light on the edges are lights reflective off the back of its wings.. i live in the UK i see this all the time.... JESUS CHRIST these people are hopeless

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Lighting is all wrong. Obvious fake (wont even call it a cgi since this is a glorified cut and paste).

Unless there's a very strong light coming from below which we should've seen in the pic, there is no reason for the object to be so bright looking at it from below.

I'm not advocating the pic but IF the tech is exotic, the reflective or illuminating surfaces could be totally unlike anything in general or commercial use.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DevoiD

i cannot believe over 3,300 people fell for this, these are photos of a MOTH, the light on the edges are lights reflective off the back of its wings.. i live in the UK i see this all the timIe.... JESUS CHRIST these people are hopelessTo

To claim that it is a moth, you need to provide evidence of such.

Pictures of said moth.
Links to articles, preferably with pictures.

Otherwise, you are just going to look silly and not the 3,300 other people.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intelgurl
If it was a real black project, compartmentalized and all that - there would not be video of it. Period.

A really good point...

Maybe it’s Iranian

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join