It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry Folks Bernie Won't Wipe Out Your Credit Card Debt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

None of them are advocating for any of that.

I doubt you watched the democratic debates. Honestly I just do not believe you would sit and watch a bunch of democrats.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Once again a conservative pretending people believe something no one believes...

I have literally never heard ANYONE claim Bernie was gonna nullify credit card debt...

Just like no one in authority wants to ban and confiscate all the guns..

No one wants abortion until the last monrh..

No one wants rapists and murderers from other countries..

I would likely pass out if I just one time saw a conservative on ATS actually debating a proposed policy, rather than some laughable slippery slope argument that everyone already agrees is a bad idea..

I'm personally getting sick and tired of both sides doing this. Its not just conservatives. I doubt that anybody of any political pursuasion seriously believes that Sanders is going to clear credit card debt, just like nobody really believes half of the things that Trump is supposed to do.

Enough already, just stop with the posts to create fake outrage, that goes for both liberals and conservatives. Stick to what people are actually saying, don't make up garbage so that people pay you attention.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Once again a conservative pretending people believe something no one believes...

I have literally never heard ANYONE claim Bernie was gonna nullify credit card debt...

I would likely pass out if I just one time saw a conservative on ATS actually debating a proposed policy, rather than some laughable slippery slope argument that everyone already agrees is a bad idea..

I'm personally getting sick and tired of both sides doing this. Its not just conservatives. I doubt that anybody of any political pursuasion seriously believes that Sanders is going to clear credit card debt, just like nobody really believes half of the things that Trump is supposed to do.

Enough already, just stop with the posts to create fake outrage, that goes for both liberals and conservatives. Stick to what people are actually saying, don't make up garbage so that people pay you attention.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Sorry but there are more registered democrat voters that either republican or independant.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sorry but there are more registered democrat voters that either republican or independant.

Not if you remove all the dead democrat voters.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

First off, let's look at Bernie's quote.

“I don’t believe we wipe out credit card debt. You want to buy something, you pay for it,” he noted. ”If you want to go out and buy a fancy house, you want to go out and buy a yacht, and you go in debt, hey that’s your decision.”

Once again, some idiot has no idea what the thread is about.

But aside from the obvious, why is it OK to accumulate debt at College and wish it away, but not credit card debt? Double standards, yet again.

and now for the gunz. "they" want to take away the scary black rifles. Why? Well because of 47 people.
www.statista.com...

Not that you would have the mental capacity to argue these points, but even a weak attempt would be super.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I’m pretty sure Bernie has only actually been pushing free COMMUNITY college and all the rest of it is slippery slope nonsense from conservatives

Hope you didn't bet your tattoo fund on that one...
www.sanders.senate.gov...

Eliminate Undergraduate Tuition at 4-year Public Colleges and Universities. This legislation
would provide $47 billion per year to states to eliminate undergraduate tuition and fees at public
colleges and universities.

That's straight from the horse's mouth and it covers a LOT more than community colleges.

I can see the "free stuff" crowd starting a war over this - "Hey you got your $200k Ivy League debt erased and my debt was only $50k, where's my other $150k Bernie? No fair!"
edit on 9 4 2019 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes, but many of them belong to groups like the young or minorities who often don't actually vote in national elections

Registered republicans tend to be older, and to vote on a more consistant basis.

<< 1  2   >>

join