It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Babylon in Scripture in the Shinar desert on the Euphrate is to be Flown in. Zach 5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Rome and the church machine are the harlot and Babylon , but it's also true that Babylon has to get blown to bits and th e bricks not to be used sgain. Both Rome and Babylon in the Shinar fit the details given. But how do ya get the city of Babylon built ....to fit prophecy.....it's not on the scope even. Everything else is set to pop. It'd take 45 years to build Babylon so it can fit the scenario.

Zechariah 5 is the spot where he sees a vision...an odd one.

Zechariah, what a cool name huh.....he had a vision

The harlot was shoved into a big vase and then they sealed the lid shut. Wickedness was in there, the Angel said to Zach.then two wicked unclean birds came out of the lid. And flew the big urn between the Earth and heavens. And set the thing on Babylon in the desert.

I gotta say.......Ever see a city flyin by.....

Without this possibility......we got 45 more years to go.....idk. Love that Zechariah
edit on 3-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Good way to see both prophecies are true

The harlot mystery Babylon is Rome and Babylon....both go figure....but the Angel told Zack the the thing would be Flown to Shinar.....and it is a house set on it's own base........
edit on 3-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
Perhaps "a place like Babylon, having the same nature and power" would do, to fulfil the prophecy.
Perhaps even "a place like Rome".

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: GBP/JPY
Perhaps even "a place like Rome".

Or perhaps a place called the USA.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck
Harlot Babylon in Revelation is persecuting Christians to the point of killing them and creating martyrs- "drunk with the blood of the saints". That is rather the point of the description. Until the U.S.A. is doing that, it doesn't qualify as "Babylon".
In fact there is no point in trying to identify the persecuting figues of Revelation, like the Harlot and the Beast, until the persecution has started happening. Until then, it's all in the future.

edit on 3-9-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Harlot Babylon in Revelation is persecuting Christians to the point of killing them and creating martyrs- "drunk with the blood of the saints". That is rather the point of the description. Until the U.S.A. is doing that, it doesn't qualify as "Babylon".
In fact there is no point in trying to identify the persecuting figues of Revelation, like the Harlot and the Beast, until the persecution has started happening. Until then, it's all in the future.

I would say that in the USA, there is at least a movement of sorts to do this sort of thing. Oddly China already fits alot of these things. I would imagine that China will never fit into scripture though - strange that no one has made that leap isn't it?

Well not really, we all know that.....

I wonder at times if Chinese Christians have a different set of prophecies.

:-)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools
In the twentieth century, China suffered a "mortal wound" (falling apart in the Revelution against the Emperors) and then "came back to life" under Mao-Tse-Tung. So it would fit in that respect. (Having said that, Russia was mortally wounded and recovered twice over).

edit on 3-9-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

In the twentieth century, China suffered a "mortal wound" (falling apart in the Revelution against the Emperors) and then "came back to life" under Mao-Tse-Tung. So it would fit in that respect. (Having said that, Russia was mortally wounded and recovered twice over).

Is that a prophecy that you can point to in the Bible or is that just some vague internet thing? I am not a big fan of prophecy in any flavor. But I like to see where people derive it out of curiosity.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This refers to "one of the heads of the Beast" in Revelation ch13 v3. Some people try to interpret this as of an individual; but it seems obvious to me that "the Beast from the sea" is meant to be a political state or series of them, like the series in Daniel ch7, in which case my explanation of "recovering from a mortal wound" is a very natural one. I used it in my old series on Revelation.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Not the usa....John was told he had seen it..........

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
And after whoever comes back from the wound....it's their right eye and arm that's showing hurt

originally posted by: Fools

Is that a prophecy that you can point to in the Bible or is that just some vague internet thing? I am not a big fan of prophecy in any flavor. But I like to see where people derive it out of curiosity.

join