It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA Warrants against Trump -- Who? When? How?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: zGrimReapah
a reply to: Boadicea

Im working on a post about this, to drop in a few days, sent a first draft to grambler, will send you it also in a message if you wish. it's rather long and focuses on Wikileaks and the Alfa story.

I can't wait to see your OP post -- I'll look forward to it.

And I'd love to see what you've already got if you'd like to PM me. I'll add to it if I can -- but it sounds like you've got it covered, so I doubt I could.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: zGrimReapah

The Brennan-run process may have also excluded dissenting views from other agencies. Jack Matlock, the former U.S. Ambassador to Russia, has claimed that a "senior official" from the State Department's intelligence wing, the Bureau of Intelligence and Research (INR), informed him that it had reached a different conclusion about alleged Russian meddling, "but was not allowed to express it."

I'm not surprised about Brennan being the main catalyst for it all. His grubby little paws have been all over a few dubious incidents. For example, I sure haven't forgotten this incident:

Intel Operative who Altered Obama’s Passport Records Turned FBI Informant on Boss John Brennan, Then Turned Up Murdered in D.C.

My gut's been telling me all along that Brennan is far more culpable in all of this than Comey. I'm not sure what to make of Comey in toto. But Brennan is as dirty as they get -- top to bottom, left to right, upside down and sideways!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I think the Cavanaugh hearing pushed him over the edge. He has shown flashes of toughness in the past but it was overshadowed by his wishy-washy voting record for a long time.

We all have our breaking points... And I'm glad to see it with Graham. The only thing more ridiculous than the Kavanaugh hearings were the claims themselves. There was never any "there" there.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Lindsey Graham had a decades-long close relationship with Trump-hater, Senator John McCain. Graham was the subservient in their relationship.

McCain is now gone and Senator Graham is free to be his own man, 100%.

I think there is way more to this than we know publicly. The public animosity between Trump and McCain isn't what we think. I base that in large part on things I have heard personally. I haven't heard any real details or particulars to share though. But I will say that Graham knows things we don't.

I'm more inclined to thing that it's more like McCain confided things in Graham and passed a baton along... and Graham has run with it. It's a beautiful thing!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Today, President Trump also backed Lindsey Graham's call for Attorney General BARR to declassify the Spygate documents and materials.

Grrrrrrrrr.....

Trump could declassify anything and everything himself. So why doesn't he? Either Trump is trying to give Barr enough rope to hang himself... or Trump is passing the buck to delay and distract until the info can be used as "leverage" in an October surprise.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

We want the truth, but you can only declassify once and then that beat stick is gone.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

We want the truth, but you can only declassify once and then that beat stick is gone.

Yup. And that's a two-edged sword no matter how you look at it!

Much room for abuse in there. Too much...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join