It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breixt: Another week of crazy political drama

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So BOJO rather be dead in a ditch than kiss the EU ass any more.

I kind of like this crazy bastard

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

You are calling people traitors just for having a different view.

Can we put this to bed now once and for all?

=Traitor - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com

www.vocabulary.com... › dictionary › Traitor
Traitors betray the trust of those who have faith in them or believe their promises. Traitor also applies to a person who betrays his country.

Seems fitting to me? ......If the cap fits......

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Boy U UK guys are like us Americans

I’m getting out of this fight. But just one more observation

These Euro folks seem to think up… Well, I’m thinking of a word like confusion, but it’s a little deeper.

Counterintuitive!

This stopgap is very confusing and counterintuitive on its face...

Why not just pass a law making it impossible to create a hard border in Ireland and don’t even associate it with this Brexit? Let the Irish do it in conjunction with the UK and EU.

What's the big bloody
deal

Solved?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I voted leave because I didn't want a no deal exit like the Remain campaign warned might could happen. I lost the vote in my parliamentary constituency and my constituent nation of the UK, I now run with my people as they have spoken, democracy and honest love for that is my passion, leave meant leave...back in March FFS 🙄

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

but the Labour party are playing silly games for political purposes. They have created the chaos,

Rubbish.

The Tories are the culprits all the way on this one.

Tory candidates at the 2017 General Election all stood on their manifesto stating " They would honour the 2016 referendum result "

The Tories along with The DUP had a small majority to get it through The Commons. Instead they welched on what they promised. Bastards the lot of them.

Labour can take some blame, but the bloody Tories are the ones in government.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Boy U UK guys are like us Americans

ummm....Isn't it the other way around? You guys are us over there?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: UKTruth

but the Labour party are playing silly games for political purposes. They have created the chaos,

Rubbish.

Tory candidates at the 2017 General Election all stood on their manifesto stating " They would honour the 2016 referendum result "

The Tories along with The DUP had a small majority to get it through The Commons. Instead they welched on what they promised. Bastards the lot of them.

There are 20 or so Tory rebels. Of the 329 traitors in parliament they are but a few.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Traitors betray the trust of those who have faith in them or believe their promises. Traitor also applies to a person who betrays his country.

Indeed - we have 329 of them in Parliament.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

You seem to forget that the Remainers in the House of Commons are found also amongst the ranks of the Labour Party and they have continually conspired with Tory Remainers to frustrate Brexit. To blame mostly the government is plain stupid because it ignores what everyone (except you) knows: the Remainers have exploited resistance to a hard Brexit as a pretext to delaying Brexit as long as they can. The votes of the last two days simply confirm this. The Tories did not fail in their promise to carry out the wishes of the majority of the British people. It was a group of sore losers in ALL the parties who has created this failure.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Johnson as well?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

There should be NO REMAINERS in The Tory Party.

ALL Tory Candidate stood on the 2017 Conservative Election Manifesto stating they would honour the result of the 2016 referendum. That means they ALL agreed that The UK leaves The EU.

Lier's and cheats.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The opposition should be thrown out for this sheer stupidity. They are NOT putting the nations best interest first, this is nothing more than a middle finger to Boris and the Tories. If Boris came back with a deal that included everything we wanted and more, Corbyn and his muppets would still vote against it out of spite.

I was a life long labour supporter and hater of all things Tory, my how things have changed.

Boris is trying to do the right thing, AND make this country a better place by raising funding in key areas, no one will give him a chance because the left are bloody loons.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

ALL Tory Candidate stood on the 2017 Conservative Election Manifesto stating they would honour the result of the 2016 referendum. That means they ALL agreed that The UK leaves The EU.

Lier's and cheats.

So all 300+ are to blame for 20 or so traitors?
Get a grip.
I am no fan of the Tory party, but they have 20 traitors, compared to nearly 300 in the other parties.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

You seem to forget that the Remainers in the House of Commons are found also amongst the ranks of the Labour Party and they have continually conspired with Tory Remainers to frustrate Brexit. To blame mostly the government is plain stupid because it ignores what everyone (except you) knows: the Remainers have exploited resistance to a hard Brexit as a pretext to delaying Brexit as long as they can. The votes of the last two days simply confirm this. The Tories did not fail in their promise to carry out the wishes of the majority of the British people. It was a group of sore losers in ALL the parties who has created this failure.

Correct.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Both Labour and the Conservatives said they would honour the referendum result, and both reiterated this fact in their 2017 manifestos.

A majoity of MPs voted to enact a law to enable the UK to leave the EU.

Surely, the culprits are the British people for voting in a referendum in a way which went against what MPs and the EU wanted.
edit on 6/9/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
The opposition should be thrown out for this sheer stupidity. They are NOT putting the nations best interest first, this is nothing more than a middle finger to Boris and the Tories. If Boris came back with a deal that included everything we wanted and more, Corbyn and his muppets would still vote against it out of spite.

I was a life long labour supporter and hater of all things Tory, my how things have changed.

Boris is trying to do the right thing, AND make this country a better place by raising funding in key areas, no one will give him a chance because the left are bloody loons.

There are posts like yours in all these Brexit threads and yet

the 'remainers still believe that another referendum will give a

different result from the first.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Bastards the lot of them.

If you were to extend that to cover the vast majority of our politicians and not just Tories I would be inclined to agree with you.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I know you agreed with UKtruth whose posting history suggest a fairly literal interpretation of the word traitor.

Things would would be a lot better round here if we all recognised its possible to have a different viewpoint without there being some nefarious motive.

Where on Earth do you get such a ludicrous generalisation from?

i have specifically said that those MP's blocking the democratically expressed will of the people and selling us out to the EU are traitors.

Can I not have this opinion that these MP's have nefarious motives because you don't agree with me? Bit of a double standard there.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Lier's and cheats.

You seem a bit blinkered when it comes to the Labour Party's role in this. They are conspiring with the rebel Tories and others to dishonour the result of the vote to leave. Is that OK in your eyes?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Did you not notice that they have lost their majority?

We need a Govt that can govern which means we need a General Election. Corbyn has been mouthing off about demanding one for ages. Now he could have one but being the slimy coward that he is he's blocking us from having one.

Isn't that just great?

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join