It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suddenly, fluoride is being outed as the poison that it is.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
In this 9 minute video, several sources from the corporate media to medical and dental professionals are stating in no uncertain terms that fluoride is indeed dangerous.

Those of us who are skeptics have known this for some time.

When confronted with this alternative or opposing view, the status-quo was quick to denounce anyone who dare challenge the establishment position much in the same way they try to silence anyone who questions climate change, 9/11, vaccines, the moon landing, the Federal Reserve, Sandy Hook the Holocaust etc.

As a natural skeptic, I find it a bit odd when TPTB finally admit to something many of us already knew or suspected.

Its good to see that this information is no longer being suppressed but I cant help to wonder, what else are they hiding...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Lots of pseudoscience in this rather weighted report, including reiteration of the erroneous myth that fluoridation reduces IQ. How much "fluoride is bad" can you stuff into a nine minute YouTube video? The report will just fill the echo chamber of the ignorant rather than add to any useful debate.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Really....

You believe in the Floride Conspiracy theories, and call yourself a skeptic?!?!

Lol

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Everything is toxic.. it just depends how much of whatever is required to be toxic..

Enough water is toxic..

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I read that fluoride is toxic in humans once dose is in the gram range yet is typically dosed in the milligram, 1/1000, range in water supplies. So unless you you are drinking hundreds of liters of water you aren't going to reach a toxic dose. Chlorine, Sodium Hypochlorite, Ferric Sulphate, Alluminium Chloride, Sodium Dioxide are all used in water treatment and all will cause harm in sufficient doses.

Hell, eat enough chocolate and you can poison yourself with Theobromine

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Its good to see that this information is no longer being suppressed but I cant help to wonder, what else are they hiding...

They finally realized they don't have to lie about it anymore because were
to stupid to do anything about it. It worked they won we're dead so have
a beer instead!

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

You are pretty safe unless you are drinking toothpaste. It is all about the dose and you would have to be drinking far more than gallons of water a day to reach a dangerous dose.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Enough water is toxic.

You seem to have a problem keeping your point centered!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
It says on toothpaste to only use a pea sized amount..... and supervise children so they do not swallow.

Why would they print that on toothpaste if it was harmless?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
ha OP tread already shot down...

every thing toxic given enough....
'Floride Conspiracy Theory' ?

it's funny that skeps still defend the old adagio (didn't they get the app yet ?), MSM changing opinion i dont think so. Maybe water control not that important anymore since TPTB have moved on to 5g.

For everyone else just mix floride with cool-aid and enjoy the show bottomsup

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

It is meant to clean your teeth not eat. I am sure fluoride isn't the only thing in toothpaste that you shouldn't swallow and I have never heard about the pea-size thing or maybe different brands have different recommendations.

Besides if someone is eating toothpaste on a regular basis I am pretty sure they already have some problems.
edit on 3-9-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

The comment you’re replying to literally says toothpaste is pretty safe unless you’re drinking it and here you come asking why toothpaste has a warning on it if it’s harmless, as if you just scored some major debate point.

This whole thread is comical

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
UK always had that written on toothpaste... not sure if they do now.
I have Oral B Pro Expert toothpaste in my hand and it actually states that children under 12 should not use it.... I did not read that until now...... Why I wonder?

And if one is rubbing toothpaste into their gums they do not need to eat it for it to enter the blood stream.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Fluoride in it's natural form, in fish and in certain veggies, is actually good for people. In moderation that is. Fluoride added to water and present in some meds is not so good. I try to avoid fluoridated water, but am not afraid of it on an occasional basis in water. They have reduced the fluoride based chemicals used to preserve and extend shelf life of fresh veggies now, and they have reduced the recommended fluoride added to water in the last few years. They have started to ban more and more fluoride containing Cookware. Water is not the only troublemaking fluoride product, levels are being reduced.

But the government will never admit they were wrong about fluoride, in fact, when would any government worry about kids teeth decaying, that is one of the biggest lies as to covering up added social control chemicals that I have ever heard of.

Way more people get cavities now with fluoridated water than they did when I was young. The action of fluoride on the thyroid and endocrine system actually suppresses some of the properties of our natural immunity. Fluoride can knock iodine off of the Thyroid. Bottled water is no better than fluoridated water when it comes to the thyroid.

If people want to believe our government added fluoride to water for our teeth, I guess they have a right to believe in something that is not true. I am sure not going to argue with their desire to poison themselves. Chlorine in water is not good either, but it is needed to keep people from getting sick from contamination in city water supplies. I can see a need for that in water even though it can cause carcinogens to develop.

The problem with fluoride in water is that the resulting compounding of the element can overload the body. If it is consumed in excess, it weakens bones in some people, it would be better to have the government rethink their stance on fluoride, but false beliefs plague the health departments on this. The big officials who have been pushing this for years are not going to admit they were wrong. They will blame it on the fluoridated antisprouting chemical on potatoes or the frying pan you chose. It is always someone elses fault.

Don't count on them pulling fluoride out of water till all the people in government led to believe a lie about this retire.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
It says on toothpaste to only use a pea sized amount..... and supervise children so they do not swallow.

Water supplies in the UK are typically in the 1.5ppm (parts per million, mg/l) while toothpaste is around the 1000ppm mark. Quite a difference and the reason for those warnings.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Flouride conspiracy nuts would run screaming for the hills at the flouride level in my toothpaste - prescribed after radiotherapy killed my saliva glands.

'Several' sources of cherry picked data versus thousands of actual dentists. I'll keep my teeth thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

The comment you’re replying to literally says toothpaste is pretty safe unless you’re drinking it and here you come asking why toothpaste has a warning on it if it’s harmless, as if you just scored some major debate point.

This whole thread is comical

Your post adds greatly to the comedy.

edit on 3-9-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I know, that’s why I posted! It’s always good to highlight idiotic statements for their comedic value so I was happy to highlight yours.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
Same as.
Unfortuneatly yours appeared more idiotic.... hence mine got more stars.

edit on 3-9-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
a reply to: paraphi

I read that fluoride is toxic in humans once dose is in the gram range yet is typically dosed in the milligram, 1/1000, range in water supplies. So unless you you are drinking hundreds of liters of water you aren't going to reach a toxic dose.

This is what people always cling to, the "toxic dose". Yes, when a dose is large enough it is "toxic" aka:: it will kill you. The problem is that just because you haven't reached a lethal "toxic" dose doesn't mean it isn't doing harm before reaching that deadly tipping point. People act like as long as they don't hit that deadly tipping point that it's perfectly safe, and even "healthy" when there is evidence that harm can be done before reaching lethal levels.

The debate always pans out like this:

Side A: Hey! This stuff is kinda dangerous!

Side B: It's not lethal until you ingest "X" grams of it.

Side A: There's evidence that it can cause health and mental issues.

Side B: It's not lethal until you ingest "X" grams of it.

Side A: I'm not talking about it killing you. I'm talking about evidence that it can cause health and mental issues.

Side B: But it's not lethal until you ingest "X" grams of it.
edit on 9/3/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join