It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only President Trump Cares About Reducing The Majority of Gun Injuries-Murders.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: carewemust

So, what has he done about it?

For Chicago, the President TRIED to get the Police Commissioner and Mayor to implement the same measures that Rudy Giuliani used to successfully reduce gun-violence in New York City. It's called "stop and frisk". Also, crimes that involved a handgun were sentenced more harshly.

BUT...the usual clowns (Emmanuel, Durbin, Gutierrez, Police Chief Johnson) are more concerned about infringing on the rights of gang-bangers, than they are with saving the lives of beautiful little children.

First 6 months of the year - 60 Children under age 15 shot.
www.chicagotribune.com...
edit on 9/3/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I think (hope!) most Americans would rather die, than let Progressives run our country. From your description, it sounds like they have the same goals as Hitler did.

I'm going back to read your post again. A lot is in there!

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

For Chicago, the President TRIED to get the Police Commissioner and Mayor to implement the same measures that Rudy Giuliani used to successfully reduce gun-violence in New York City. It's called "stop and frisk". Also, crimes that involved a handgun were sentenced more harshly.

Stop-and-frisk in New York City From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It didn't work.

In Australia and New Zealand, we banned semi-automatic weapons. That did work.

BUT...the usual clowns (Emmanuel, Durbin, Gutierrez, Police Chief Johnson) are more concerned about infringing on the rights of gang-bangers, than they are with saving the lives of beautiful little children.

I'm not denying the tragedy.

But 'the 2nd' and the current proliferation prevents the most obvious fix.

How terribly free you are.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Monday, September 2, 2019

The Mainstream Media and Democrat politicians are fascinated with "mass shootings". In reality, victims of mass shootings are just a tiny fraction of the total number of people shot in this country every year. (Example: In 2018: M.S. = 387 deaths / Non-M.S. = 39,432 deaths)

Most of those shot in this country each year are Blacks/Hispanics and are primarily in urban areas. Take this Labor Day weekend (that ends in a few hours), for example...

The #1 story nationwide (aside from the hurricane Dorian threat) has been the "mass shooting" of 29 people in Odessa, Texas. Seven of the 29 died.

REF: www.texastribune.org...

In Chicago, every week sees at least 50 shot / 10 murdered. So far this Labor Day weekend, Chicago has seen 42 shot / 9 murdered.

REF: heyjackass.com... (See right side of the web-page for current stats)

PRESIDENT TRUMP is the only Presidential candidate in 2015/2016 who pointed out and stressed, that most Americans are shot and wounded/killed in INDIVIDUAL shootings, and mostly in what's known as the "inner city".

After winning the U.S. Presidency, President Trump tried to keep his campaign promise to reduce gun violence in Chicago. But Chicago's Democrat Mayor Rahm Emmanuel, Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson, along with Democrat Senator Dick Durbin, and Democrat Congressman Louis Gutierrez, told President Trump they did not WANT or NEED his help. They would reduce the violence themselves. (They Didn't)

Trump Offers Assistance to Chicago AGAIN. Rejected AGAIN: www.chicagotribune.com...

The Mainstream Media and all D.C. Politicians TOTALLY IGNORE the tens of thousands of Blacks/Hispanics being shot in the United States of America, year after year.

Democrats also TOTALLY IGNORE the fact that people who are here in America ILLEGALLY, kill thousands of Americans each year.
REF: www.ojjpac.org...

PRESIDENT TRUMP seems to be the ONLY leader who is shining a spotlight on the sources and causes for most shootings and murders in America.

Even though he is severely hindered by callous/heartless Democrats in reducing urban violence, Donald Trump's Administration is making headway in reducing murders by illegal aliens.

Why is it that Democrats don't care about the people who voted them into office? (Serious theories only, please.)

-CareWeMust
there is a video of trump saying that We should disarm people without due process. Sorry, I want to reduce gun violence but I don't have confidence in a man whose talks about gun confiscation before he talks about addressing the social issues behind gun violence.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

How about being tougher on offenders who use a gun in carrying out the offense, be it murder, wounding, robbery, etc..?

Candidate Trump said a really tough sentencing would work, but politicians would never implement it.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It seems that "Stop and Frisk" was only one component of a comprehensive approach Mayor Giuliani implemented successfully.

The violent crime rate dropped by 56 percent during the eight years Rudy Giuliani served as mayor. Murder, down nearly two-thirds. Robbery, down 67 percent. Aggravated assault, down 28 percent.

To be sure, even Giuliani's critics, including Fagan, praise him for reorganizing the New York Police Department and providing the resources it needed.

He gave precinct captains decision-making authority and backed CompStat, an innovative program that tracked crime and held commanders responsible for their sectors.

He also brought confidence to a police force that felt besieged and demoralized under the previous Democratic administration. Howard Safir, the city's police commissioner from 1996 to 2000, said Giuliani deserves the credit because he provided leadership and badly needed support.

More pointedly, Giuliani instituted a zero-tolerance approach to crime-fighting, which allowed police to stop and frisk suspicious people and make arrests for minor infractions that once had been ignored.
Source: www.politifact.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The Mainstream Media and Democrat politicians are fascinated with "mass shootings". In reality, victims of mass shootings are just a tiny fraction of the total number of people shot in this country every year. (Example: In 2018: M.S. = 387 deaths / Non-M.S. = 39,432 deaths)

Most of those shot in this country each year are Blacks/Hispanics and are primarily in urban areas. Take this Labor Day weekend (that ends in a few hours), for example...

The #1 story nationwide (aside from the hurricane Dorian threat) has been the "mass shooting" of 29 people in Odessa, Texas. Seven of the 29 died.

In Chicago, every week sees at least 50 shot / 10 murdered. So far this Labor Day weekend, Chicago has seen 42 shot / 9 murdered.

PRESIDENT TRUMP is the only Presidential candidate in 2015/2016 who pointed out and stressed, that most Americans are shot and wounded/killed in INDIVIDUAL shootings, and mostly in what's known as the "inner city".

After winning the U.S. Presidency, President Trump tried to keep his campaign promise to reduce gun violence in Chicago. But Chicago's Democrat Mayor Rahm Emmanuel, Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson, along with Democrat Senator Dick Durbin, and Democrat Congressman Louis Gutierrez, told President Trump they did not WANT or NEED his help. They would reduce the violence themselves. (They Didn't)

Trump Offers Assistance to Chicago AGAIN. Rejected AGAIN: www.chicagotribune.com...

The Mainstream Media and all D.C. Politicians TOTALLY IGNORE the tens of thousands of Blacks/Hispanics being shot in the United States of America, year after year.

Democrats also TOTALLY IGNORE the fact that people who are here in America ILLEGALLY, kill thousands of Americans each year.

PRESIDENT TRUMP seems to be the ONLY leader who is shining a spotlight on the sources and causes for most shootings and murders in America.

Even though he is severely hindered by callous/heartless Democrats in reducing urban violence, Donald Trump's Administration is making headway in reducing murders by illegal aliens.

Why is it that Democrats don't care about the people who voted them into office? (Serious theories only, please.)

-CareWeMust
there is a video of trump saying that We should disarm people without due process. Sorry, I want to reduce gun violence but I don't have confidence in a man whose talks about gun confiscation before he talks about addressing the social issues behind gun violence.

If you want to immediately lower the chances for your child being shot while playing in the park, taking guns away from the gang-bangers ASAP is priority #1.

The roundtables and focus-groups can suggest societal adjustments in the meantime.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

-CareWeMust

His own words in that statement included "from dangerous people" 😎

Probably meaning known and certified mental cases 😎

The Nurse will record your name and number:

edit on Sep-03-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌 💫 🐇

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The democrat politicians and the main stream media are deceived and worship a false God. Themselves, without any other thought behind it but themselves. A godless people. That is the stark truth behind this.

Far leftists have two gods, Government and Satan, as they worship a Satanic style government, and demand that slaughter in the womb is ok and their right. Offering children as a human sacrifice to the Devil, as he requires, That is a sick platform to stand on

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Are you saying nothing is being done to quell gun violence in Chicago?

There is a lot of gang violence and gun crimes in the city is off the charts. What are you saying though?

Are you saying you want people to focus on gang related gun violence instead of when it's, normal honest citizens and or kids?

Are you saying Trump is strong on gun violence?

There was gun violence in the 80s 70s 60s... Long before kids in schools and shoppers at malls weren't safe anymore

Just summarize the next 20 threads on this mass shooting as:

DEMS, HATE, AMERICA, TRUMP, GUNS, 2ND, CHICAGO, AA, OBAMA, GAY, POLICE, TRUMP, TRUMP, ME, ME.

Were people pissing and #ing on the sidewalks back then as well?

Wasn't around so just asking.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

That is exactly what Trump is ( a big F-U from the citizens of this country ) He is president because enough people are tired of empty promises made by a government that no longer cares about us or this country . Hopefully he will get another four years .

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

It didn't work.

So..taking away my Rights is going to stop a criminal from breaking the law ?

You DO know the definition of " criminal " right ?

Illinois has some of the toughest gun laws in the country, yet while I jumped through all the hoops to get my concealed carry license,the Chiraq gangbanger is going to stop because they passed one more law.

www.foxnews.com...

Chicago's bloody Labor Day weekend sees at least 35 shot, 7 of them killed

edit on 3-9-2019 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
If Trump really wanted to reduce gun violence in these inner cities then he’d advocate to legalize drugs, since a large majority of these shootings are directly related to the illegal drug trade.

But so far, I haven’t ever even heard him voice his opinion on cannabis legalization!

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Far leftists have two gods, Government and Satan, as they worship a Satanic style government, and demand that slaughter in the womb is ok and their right. Offering children as a human sacrifice to the Devil, as he requires, That is a sick platform to stand on

You do know that your god condones abortion if the pregnancy was the result of adultery, right? And most lefties don't believe in a satan to worship. I myself want government and religion out of my and my family's life, unless they're genuinely doing something to benefit the citizens.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Vroomfondel

How about being tougher on offenders who use a gun in carrying out the offense, be it murder, wounding, robbery, etc..?

Candidate Trump said a really tough sentencing would work, but politicians would never implement it.

I couldn't agree more. Tougher sentencing is one of the ways to address the people rather than the tool they used. In this case the choice of weapon would play a part in determining the appropriate punishment, but it still focuses on the person rather than the inanimate object as the responsible party.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

It didn't work.

So..taking away my Rights is going to stop a criminal from breaking the law ?

You DO know the definition of " criminal " right ?

Illinois has some of the toughest gun laws in the country, yet while I jumped through all the hoops to get my concealed carry license,the Chiraq gangbanger is going to stop because they passed one more law.

www.foxnews.com...

Chicago's bloody Labor Day weekend sees at least 35 shot, 7 of them killed

Perhaps if everyone carried grenades and anti-personnel mines, it would stop suicide bombers, too?

It is irrational to claim that reducing the total number of readily available guns would not have an effect of reducing the number of shootings.

By far, the biggest number of gun deaths are by suicide, not at the hands of some 'third party' criminals. Studies have shown that the availability of guns is a big factor in self harm. People who are suicidal can make rash decisions which cannot be undone. Those same people may not have taken their lives if they had time to reconsider or to receive help.

I'm sorry but your so called 'right' is very expensive in human lives and is totally contrary to all other human rights.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I'm sorry but your so called 'right' is very expensive in human lives and is totally contrary to all other human rights.

no
my right is not eclipsed because of someones crime
sorry you folk don't understand that

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

the utter irony in all of this is that if/when we turn into an authoritarian leftist police-state, the safest places will probably be in the inner cities because the evil leftist douche-waffles are afraid of those areas.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I really hate to inform you that this Radical Communist Democrat who is Hell Bent On Destroying America as We Know it from Within is going to be busy for the next couple days. I've got to get to bed right now, so I can get up in the morning and drop off the dog before I go to work for the day. At the end of work, I've got to drive to JFK airport from CT to drop off someone going to Amsterdam. The following day, I've got to pick up my dog as well as work, and still have to have time to shower, cook dinner, eat, and sleep before getting up on Thursday to work and do it all over again.

I don't really have a lot of time to DESTROY AMERICA FROM THE INSIDE, since I'm just trying to live my life and make a living. What planet do you live on. Stop blaming me (a Democrat) for whatever problems you think this country has. I'm just trying to get by like the rest of you.

There's something wrong with some of you.

Then you are Deluding yourself , You Truly Are Not a Dedicated Communist Hell Bent on Destroying the United States as We Know It from Within if you Just Don't Have the Time. Closet Commies don't Count ............)

I Am Also Thinkin' your Best Shot at getting a Decent Days MEAL in the Near Future just Might be from the Actual Sweat from your Brow ..........

Yeah , Why ?

edit on 3-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

the utter irony in all of this is that if/when we turn into an authoritarian leftist police-state, the safest places will probably be in the inner cities because the evil leftist douche-waffles are afraid of those areas.

Irony?

So you support "stop and frisk" thats what this OP is about apparently. Sounds a bit unconstitutional and anti freedom..almost commie!!.. if you ask me. What do I know though

<< 1  2    4 >>

join