It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Released FBI Docs Shed Light on Apparent Mossad Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

OMG, that is how stupid you can be and yet pretend to have answers for it all.
When I mentioned about the fella being interviewed "at the very moment it happened", he mentioned the very same BS you are pushing today but yet he knew the answer then, without any evidence whatsoever?
And then in your answer you go on with the same old picture and text that no one reads.
WAS that you Neutronflux being interviewed because it sure sounds just like you AND HAVE THE VERY SAME THEORY which can only mean one thing... he was told what to say.

Was that you Neutronflux?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: openedeyesandears

OMG, that is how stupid you can be and yet pretend to have answers for it all.

Because I ask for proof when you make allegations?

When I mentioned about the fella being interviewed "at the very moment it happened", he mentioned the very same BS you are pushing today but yet he knew the answer then, without any evidence whatsoever?

Would you care to actually quote the person and cite evidence if your making allegations?

And then in your answer you go on with the same old picture and text that no one reads.

Because you didn’t actually post about the evidence concerning 9/11. You just make general comments based on nothing but innuendo and truth movement fabricated mythology.

WAS that you Neutronflux being interviewed because it sure sounds just like you AND HAVE THE VERY SAME THEORY which can only mean one thing... he was told what to say.

Based on what? Your confused because flight 77 actually hit the pentagon?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Here the fella I was talking about and I mentioned in my post "when the towers were hit" not the pentagon. Read the original post. Anyway, here is the BS below.

Sounds familiar? lol

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Of? You said,

Would you care to actually quote the person and cite evidence if your making allegations?

If flight 77 did not hit the pentagon, what is a more credible explanation for the damage and witnessed event

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Actually, it was originally posted by NWOwned and for some unexplained reasons, you missed it.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: openedeyesandears

Actually, it was originally posted by NWOwned and for some unexplained reasons, you missed it.
[/quote

Ok? So you cannot create a credible argument with supporting evidence?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Of? You said,

Are you real?
Computer?
I show you a video and ask me to write down what he says?
I guess morons are everywhere...

(post by openedeyesandears removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: openedeyesandears

originally posted by: neutronflux

Of? You said,

Are you real?
Computer?
I show you a video and ask me to write down what he says?
I guess morons are everywhere...

Your the one that doesn’t want to talk actual physical damage. Your the one making alligators people are lying with no proof.

If flight 77 didn’t hit the pentagon, give a more credible explanation of the damage and how the victims of flight 77 ended up dead at the pentagon with supporting evidence.

You can choose to create a credible argument. You are choosing not to post about the actual pentagon evidence.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I was discussing about the video posted above. What he says in the video is rehearsed and he ALREADY had the puzzle solved, just like you.

Did that fella and you have connections with control demolition workers or you just happened to figure it out right away?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

You

What he says in the video is rehearsed and he ALREADY had the puzzle solved, just like you.

Based on what evidence?

Did that fella and you have connections with control demolition workers or you just happened to figure it out right away?

If flight 77 didn’t cause the damage at the pentagon, then cite a more credible explanation with supporting evidence.

If flight 77 didn’t hit the pentagon, how did the flight crew and passengers end up dead at the pentagon.
edit on 3-10-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

It is obvious that you can not read or you're just trolling. I already mentioned about the video was when the towers fell.
There is no evidence a plane hit the pentagon. Since there was so many cameras around that area, show me a video of the plane. Where are the remains?
Just old excuses and coincidences that makes you look stupid. No body bags, families not receiving the remains of their loved ones, everybody just destroyed to minuscule particles (just like everything else), reporters not seeing plane parts "until later on".
Yeah, it must be true because Neutronflux said so...
Remember the video I posted before in this thread about the woman saying she saw movement in the cockpit?
Well rehearsed and if you believe her and the other witness in the video above, I have properties for sale at the north pole for you.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You

It is obvious that you can not read or you're just trolling.

How is asking for evidence trolling?

I already mentioned about the video was when the towers fell.

What is your argument, and can you quote credible evidence to support your argument from the video.

There is no evidence a plane hit the pentagon.

Blatant false statement. There is radar data, backed by flight recorder data, backed by flight path damage, backed by the pentagon damage, backed by wreckage, backed by witness accounts of a jet hitting the pentagon. Backed by accounts of body body and wreckage recovery. Backed by DNA testing. Backed by coroner reports and issued death certificates. Backed by accounts of remains given to families and burials.

Since there was so many cameras around that area, show me a video of the plane.

Explain the function of the security cameras, and how they function, and why they would be pointed at the sky. Something like.., the security cameras where used to augment watch standing, monitored points of entry, used stop motion to save on memory/tape usage as most systems did at that time so there would not be “video”. The camera system was still being updated on 9/11. Despite that, the time lapse security cameras still captured

Where are the remains?

They were collected as found and sent to the morgue.

Handling Human Remains following the Terrorist Attack on the Pentagon: Experiences of 10 Uniformed Health Care Workers

The Group and Its Tasks
The group was composed predominately of an admixture of senior staff and resident level physicians. Several medical dis- ciplines were represented, including oncology, psychiatry, sur- gery, and internalmedicine. Only onephysician reported having past bodyhandling experience. Theremainder ofthe groupwas composed of one registered nurse and one military licensed practical nurse (91 C series), neither ofwhom had previous body handling experience. Each person was assigned to an on-site mortuary outfit tasked primarily with removal of corpses after pronouncement. Pronouncements occurred insidethe Pentagon structure before transport ofthe human remainsto the morgue for further processing. Entry into the workspaces inside the Pentagonstructurerequiredthedonningofprotectivegearcon- sisting of a gas mask, hooded jump suit, rubber boots, and gloves. Beyond this, there were no specific instructions left for team members concerning specific bodyhandling or pronounce- ment procedures. Team members were expected to examine the contents of bags that contained the human remains and assist in loading the bags onto transport vehicles. Members were re- quiredto pass througha decontamination stationbefore remov- ing the biological protective gear.

Identified by DNA. Handed over to families once identified. Where should the remains have gone?

Just old excuses and coincidences that makes you look stupid. No body bags,

Why would there be media on site during an investigation to film the transportation of partial remains that did not require a whole body bag? Over time has parts of bodies were recovered as found.

You

families not receiving the remains of their loved ones,

Blatant falsehood by you

Charles Frank "Chic" Burlingame III (September 12, 1949 – September 11, 2001) was the pilot of American Airlines Flight 77,

Burlingame was buried in the Arlington National Cemetery.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Always remember: Suzanne Calley of San Martin died when terrorists flew Flight 77 into the Pentagon

gilroydispatch.com...

Two years after that fateful day when Calley, 42, perished Sept. 11 alongside 183 other victims at the Pentagon site, Jensen cremated his wife’s body. Her remains were first pulled by rescue crews from the twisted wreckage of Flight 77, and later scattered by Jensen into the Pacific Ocean near Monterey. This is where the couple frequently taught classes together as master scuba instructors.

D.C. Teachers, Students Die In Pentagon Crash

mobile.edweek.org... 55-CC2980C3ACA9

Besides Ms. Taylor, the two other Washington teachers who died in the crash were Sarah Clark, a 6th grade teacher at Backus Middle School, and James Debeuneure, who taught 5th grade at Ketcham Elementary School.

The three students from Washington lost in the crash were Bernard Brown, who attended Leckie Elementary; Rodney Dickens, who attended Ketcham Elementary; and Asia Cottom, from Backus Middle School. All three were 11.

Sacred Ground
On 9/11: The ring that survived the inferno

BY ANELIA K. DIMITROVA Sep 13, 2011

www.communitynewspapergroup.com...

When crews eventually cleared the debris, among other personal effects on the site of the tragedy, investigators found a one-carat ring, size 6.8, its band bent, its prongs crooked but still holding firmly in place the solitaire diamond.

Looking at the picture of the ring, in a binder of images of personal effects FBI agents discovered at the crime scene, Peter Batacan, Karen’s husband, could hardly believe his eyes. He took a closer look at the serial number.

It was the same ring he had surprised Karen with on June 27, 1995, when he dropped on one knee under the elm tree in one of their favorite parks in Bethesda, Md., and asked her to marry him.

Snip

Receiving Karen’s ashes and having them placed in her final resting place in the niche in the church, where on the 10th anniversary congregation members will lay flowers, gave Peter some level of comfort as did a memorial service he and Karen’s family attended later in Waverly.

reporters not seeing plane parts "until later on".

Another blatant falsehood.

Yeah, it must be true because Neutronflux said so..

No. Your making allegations of people lying with no proof.

Remember the video I posted before in this thread about the woman saying she saw movement in the cockpit?

What does that have to do with the physical damage at the pentagon and human remains

Well rehearsed and if you believe her and the other witness in the video above, I have properties for sale at the north pole for you.

What does that have to do with you citing no evidence to discredit the physical evidence flight 77 hit the pentagon backed by witness accounts, backed by flight recorder data, backed by radar data.
edit on 3-10-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Yes it was by ((them))

Jewish terrorists in the American Empire? History repeats after 2000 years

judeaamericanprovince.blogspot.com...

Firstly, i notice lots of plane crashes. Changes in constitution of countries. Changes in governments. America turning federal from different states that were fighting each other. Freemasonic stuff.

www.quora.com...

They are preventing me from starting new specific threads because i know too much about them.

((they))

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join