It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump demonstrates ''Presidential Attention Span Deficiency Syndrome

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I can't believe you thought this message was important enough to
go dumpster diving it to re post. What the hell do you want in a POTUS?
A human being or a soul less communist cyborg? I bet you're one of those
Jerks that never gave the guy the benefit of the doubt from the beginning
til now and never will.

So tell me what's with all the hate? Do you even know why you constantly berate
the POTUS?

edit on 2-9-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I think a lot of the weird stuff he says comes from his lack of sleep.

If he got more sleep he wouldn't say such silly things.

We need to start a #getsomesleepplease

And everyone post it to his twitter everyday.

I don't think he's an idiot. I think he's just old and tired.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
I think a lot of the weird stuff he says comes from his lack of sleep.

If he got more sleep he wouldn't say such silly things.

We need to start a #getsomesleepplease

And everyone post it to his twitter everyday.

I don't think he's an idiot. I think he's just old and tired.

Now watch what I say here this is very important!

I think that is at least a fair minded presumption.
And you just made me feel worse for the guy.
[
edit on 2-9-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I don't think he's an idiot.

I do.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: TheRedneck

For once, I haven't read the whole thread. Too long, and what I have to say will only take a moment.

Donald Trump grew up in New York. Does anyone know how many hurricanes they get in New York? ZERO! So to expect him to know much about them is utterly (udderly) inane. Cat 5s are rare anyway, sorta like F-5 tornadoes.
edneck

That's pathetic,

It took a fortnight for him to visit Puerto Rico, video already posted, just to give a put down to those people...what an asshole he really is.

Hurricane Maria,

en.wikipedia.org...

So what? Perhaps thats how long it took before they could clean up the place well enough to secure it for a presidential visit. Sounds like the time Obama didnt visit the New Orleans floods.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

This thread was removed from the Political Madness Forum and placed in the trash bin.

Thanks for putting that out first so I don't have to take the time to read it and the replies then.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Well doesn't say much for you then does it? Sounds like good ole
fashioned name calling on someone you're so jealous of you can't
stand yourself. He's an idiot who has out done you in every way
humanly possible. It must suck to be you?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Lol...

On what planet is infowars and every other crack pot conservative conspiracy website THAT DOESNT EVEN CLAIM TO EMPLOY ACTUAL JOURNALISTS?!?! more credible than all the actual news organizations that employ journalists who they fire for publishing fake stories..

That is a serious question, though I didn’t ask it very politely I guess lol...

For someone to fake a story on cnn, required SO much more than it takes to fake a story on the Washington Times (for example )..

Hell half those conservative conspiracy sites will do Bigfoot stories right next to their stories pretending Hillary is a felon that trump is gonna take down..

:p

Literally the only reason people pretend those sites are credible is because they are telling them what they want to hear...

And half the time they won’t even post a link ,knowing it will be laughed at..

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

This thread was removed from the Political Madness Forum and placed in the trash bin.

Thanks for putting that out first so I don't have to take the time to read it and the replies then.

This thread should be in the jokes forum if you ask me. These petty complaints are hillarious. Definitely was worth the read but I had to burn an hour anyway.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

That is hilariously conservative if you lol...

Why do I bet you don’t personally know either party to have any idea who has or leads the better life..

Then you say someone is out of bounds for name calling, right before you name call as well...

That is suspiciously like when trump was accused of collusion with the Russians and is defense was “I know you are but what am I”..

“I didn’t collude with the Russians, you collided with the Russians!!!”

All we need is some your mamma jokes

Lol

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Trump apologists to the rescue. There could be a muppet dressed like Trump saying 2+2 = L and they would still defend it. #cult45 #stockholmsyndrome #drugtest #adderall
edit on 2-9-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Trump apologists to the rescue. There could be a muppet dressed like Trump saying 2+2 = L and they would still defend it. #cult45 #stockholmsyndrome #drugtest #adderall

Hey there!

Now this is the most profound post I've ever read on the interwebz.

I think I'll embroider it onto something, frame it and put it up on the wall.

It's genius!!!!

I think you need to send this to CNN to cover, maybe get an interview, possibly get it looked at for an award or something.

You need to quit your day job and start writing!

It's amazing!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

That looks like basic algebra to me. Additionally, L is an abbreviation for a unit of measurement known more commonly as the "Liter." Im sure you already knew that when you wrote this equation however.

ETA: i always star a post i reply to despite my position on the matter.
edit on 2-9-2019 by drewlander because: sp

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Not to sound like a jerk because I mostly agree with you but didnt the tail end of a hurricane sweep up into new york only within the last 3 years? I doubt its a common occurrence but i seem to recall one driving that far up the coast.

That sounds familiar? Maybe?

And that's the point. I don't remember it because it A. was a minor hurricane by the time it got there, and B. didn't affect me at all. Now, do I remember Rita (Houston)? Yeah, very well, because I picked up a load outside Houston while she was coming ashore and that gal played tag with me all the way to New England (where it was just a bunch of rain). She affected me.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

That's pathetic,

It took a fortnight for him to visit Puerto Rico, video already posted, just to give a put down to those people...what an asshole he really is.

I'll tell you what's pathetic:

Sitting there behind a computer screen blaming someone for having the respect to not get in the way of a disaster recovery, when that person didn't personally do one thing to bother their daily routine over it either. Exactly how would it have helped those people trying to just get fresh water and food, not to mention bedding and toiletries, in an area devastated by a combination of neglect form local politics and natural disaster, to use up resources to protect him (required by law) just so he could make an appearance which would not help out a single person? The smartest thing he could have done was to wait until things were better stabilized before making an appearance.

And that's what he did. Had he shown up earlier, you would have been screaming that he was holding up recovery efforts for a photo op.

That's pathetic.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: carsforkids

That is hilariously conservative if you lol...

Why do I bet you don’t personally know either party to have any idea who has or leads the better life..

Then you say someone is out of bounds for name calling, right before you name call as well...

That is suspiciously like when trump was accused of collusion with the Russians and is defense was “I know you are but what am I”..

All we need is some your mamma jokes

Lol

You kiss your mama with a mouth full of lies? What's hilarious is you stating
falsehoods with no quotes to defend your total ignorance to fool no one but
yourself. And adding Lol to further your absolutely unreasonable delusions.
Of which I can't imagine a sane person even trying to defend.

Total fail

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I heard that your President Trump likes this picture.

I wonder what the TDS sufferers will come up with to deride this puppy and these little duckies?

edit on 9/2/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Considering that it is now an established fact that the dossier compiled by Christopher Steele (a UK agent) was assembled by the Russians based on hearsay, innuendo, and supposition, was paid for by the Clinton campaign using money laundering techniques, and was then used by the FBI under President Obama as information to allow the FBI to spy on the Trump campaign...

He was right.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

" I read. I have interest in things other than myself and my pocketbook."

...And the President does not ? Besides the Freakin' " Weather " , the President Also has Many Other Things on his Mind at this time such as , the Illegal Immigration Problem and the Wall , Rebuilding Our Military ,China , Russia , Iran ..etc . , the Enviroment , his 2020 Reelection Bid , his Family , the Economy ..............And On and On and On . So Please forgive me if I think yet Another " Orange Man Bad " Thread that has no Real Apparent Constructive Criticism of him other than he Never heard of a " Cat 5 " Hurricane before is of Any Consequence here Oh Silly One .......

edit on 2-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I heard that your President Trump likes this picture.

It would take a democrat to dislike it!
For puppy farts or................chlamydia
or whatever.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join