It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump demonstrates ''Presidential Attention Span Deficiency Syndrome

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I’m a Trump voter, and as such these are one of the many things make me cringe. I get it. He sounds incredibly stupid saying things like this. But so did Obama, Clinton, and of course George Bush.
I don’t know squat about weather but I know of cat 5 hurricanes and F5 tornadoes.

Chalk it up to if you hate the guy, it’s something to point at. If you voted and plan to vote for him it’s cringe worthy but not a deal breaker.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Who cares, his job isn't to be a weatherman. In the NE we just call them noreasters. Before I moved to SC I would probably have made the same statement.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Are you asking for a list of where I get news?

Yes msnbc, and NPR and The New York Times. ( not the failing one the other one)
I get news from the BBC and The Washington Post.
Online I like Buzzfeed, the Atlantic. Theres more you sure you really want to know?

What gets me is you seem rather proud of the fact that you get all your information from these sources. Any member here could guess this to be the case simply by reading your posts, you are like, dare I say, an NPC Parrot.

I can't count the number of times you have emphatically made bold predictions only to be proven 100% wrong. Funny enough, it isn't you making these wrong predictions but the MSM you adore.

Yet you continue to be proud of the fact that you are a MSM NPC.

Programming complete...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If someone like Hillary had made this statement this site worked be up in arms about how she's in late stage Alzheimer's.

Instead, because it's Trump, we're told that it's no big deal even if it could be an indication he's going all Reagan on us.

Hell, some people even claim that it's just him trolling half the population. Can someone explain to me how the head of a country purposely antagonizing 50% of his constituents is the mark of a good leader?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Breakthestreak

No he is not a minority.

This crowd actually is.

Yes he is

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
At least he never said the island of Guam could tip over if to inhabited. Perhaps those living in the 57 states of America be safe from the 50 states i thought only existed.a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The President surely couldn't throw a pitch like Barack can

Nor could he ride a bike like him either

And furthermore, he doesn't have a warm relationship with the Chinese President like Barack did either

And Trump surely get along with animals and insects like Barack

But Hillary said it best!

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Maybe my bad if you thought I was bad mouthing our first responders, I meant nothing of the kind. I was only using this one more example of how this guys mind thinks in moments of crisis. He reads from scripts and manages to stay on course. Then he decides to ad lib and blotto, he sticks his foot in it. When on script he can mouth what his handlers want him to say, but when he ad libs the true state of his addled mind exposes itself.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
You can be proud of your self I am. You are the third to mention TDS. I had to go into the trash bin because this thread was considered inappropriate for the original forum I placed it in.

Other than that it is well reported news, that is except for conservative outlets that prefer to ignore it.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I'm sure Michele tosses her balls much better.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Triggering is triggering Fox. Be it sjw's flipping out over gender words or conservatives flipping out every time someone criticizes Trump. Bouncy bouncy bouncy.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I do wish Jill would have won

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Actually Johnny, the original headline was Trump says he never heard of a catagory 5. But when it was trash binned and I had to re do it in the mud pit, I figured well, what the hell, might as well make it sound more mud pittish.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Nope, not me them. Just refering to the cool aid I thought that poster was chugging.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

NO. We should take it as a given that past presidents have suffered from this problem. Rehashing it's existence in the past will take us nowhere.

And the US survived them all
There was some good Presidents in that list.
So , should now be any different ?
No.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Sure. Fine if you call it what you call it. Fine if I never even heard of a cat 5. But he is the president. Over the last half decade these things have been getting worse and worse. We have had 4 cat 5s under his presidency yet still he can claim he never heard of one. Even though he said almost the very same thing when Irma hit two years ago.

You really can't see anything to be concerned with here?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah, fair point.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: IAMTAT
You can be proud of your self I am. You are the third to mention TDS. I had to go into the trash bin because this thread was considered inappropriate for the original forum I placed it in.

Other than that it is well reported news, that is except for conservative outlets that prefer to ignore it.

Could the "mentions" be from a real concern ?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Irma was a 4 when it hit the US. Michael did hit as a 5 last year, and the last one before that was Andrew in 92. Previous to that was Camille in 69, so they hit the US as a cat 5 roughly once every 25 years, give or take? Maybe more, since I think the one before that was the "Labor Day" hurricane in 35. Not defending it, just saying category 5 hurricanes do not hit mainland in the US very often.

Since it usually is a 3 or 4 more often than not, those tend to be the most damaging and dangerous storms that actually strike the US.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: JustJohnny

Actually Johnny, the original headline was Trump says he never heard of a catagory 5. But when it was trash binned and I had to re do it in the mud pit, I figured well, what the hell, might as well make it sound more mud pittish.

There are reasons why mods do that.
Again , I ask , how many hurricanes made landfall as a Cat 5 ?

edit on 9/2/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join