It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump demonstrates ''Presidential Attention Span Deficiency Syndrome

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Im up for the challenge.

This page has a plethora.

www.politifact.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Actually, I'm bouncing in and out again finishing off the rebuilding of my deck.
Yes, how many are mentallly ill. How about I start with this pedo guy, Epstein. Wants to repopulate the world with his sperm which he thought to be so superior. Had a baby making chalet out on a private island. No not crazy at all.

Just because anyone can appear to be sane on a given day or moment does not mean that they do not hide madness behind their ''normal'' activity. With Trump is is getting more and more difficult due to the constant coverage of his statements and activities.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Not sure why you’d advocate for his defeat. But you do you, you’re in an extreme minority.

‘Less than zero’ is wishful thinking on my part. But I do believe the dEms will be relegated to third party status in the 2024 elections if not the 2020’s.

Their severe reaction to the 2020 loss (and the even more severe reactions of their followers) will be even more disastrous for them than their last four years of failure.

Time will tell. I hope I’m right. They’re the party of hate, intolerance and division. A true enemy of the American way

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

He is not the man he used to be.
plus he had a lot of help and he bull schitted his way through life.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

No he is not a minority.

This crowd actually is.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Their severe reaction to the 2020 loss (and the even more severe reactions of their followers) will be even more disastrous for them than their last four years of failure.

I agree. If they cannot mount a victory in 2020 they will be done. And should that happen it will be for the best. I mean why even pretend to have two parties when in reality it has been only one anyway. Maybe better to just admit it that the corporate class is one class and it is they would rule from now on.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Trump says ''lock er up, and the mobs cry ''lock her up''.. It's automatic. Triggering is an across the board thing.

I have been saying lock her up long before Trump. Remember when she casually theorized about Barry dying before the end of the 1st primary she lost? I have been saying it since before then.

Orange Man Bad or something?

Wait wasn't he involved with Russia hacking the e-mails that S R gave to J A?

Wasn't he the one who allowed GINA direct access to an unsecured server located of Govt premises by a SOS that mysteriously had a fire?

Did his wife allow GlassSteagl to be repealed or did she provide entertainment for us all?

Damn Orange man for giving us low unemployment, for getting us out of Nafta (Forced on us thru fascism, almost the time I started chanting it but it was actually earlier)

Bad Orange man for fixing our disgustingly corrupt cesspool of a Country

He is so terrible that......

Thank god Trump won now America is starting to be great.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Chug chug chug, gulp.

(post by Scepticaldem removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManWhoWasThursday
If we're going to consider this an actual syndrome of Presidents then surely we should go back and look at the previous administrations as well. It's some nice trolling, providing a topic to discuss that leads to nothing except the usual partisan behavior you enjoy. There are certainly things the current administration ought to be criticized for, but this is just childish.
Like the last President, whose wife is likely his husband?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Been working in the other direction too. I can't see voting against the guy making my investments outperform like this. Especially not over this kind of ridiculous non-issue (he's probably trolling you but if he's not and you don't like it, vote anyone but him next November).

What about FEMA though? FEMA is a coalition of teams from all over who largely operate according to a very defined crisis management plan; the best your money can buy. I don't care what you think of the President, TBH, but implying that they won't be able to do their job because he says goofy $#!@ on TV is nonsense.
edit on 2-9-2019 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

If so , then to bad for ATS if pointing out with sources, exact quotes and a video of Trump himself making the statement is considered inane.

Some might say that the fact that you had to go dumpster diving in the ATS TRASH BIN in order to dredge up this gem of a thread...is a sign of your TDS and Leftist desperation.

But I think it's a testament to your level of maturity and creative ability.

...and THAT, Terry, makes you and your thread special.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I guess I should flip that coin again. You were serious.
So you admire a person who can make people jerk and jump when he commands

I think you just described what a leader does. Do you not admire true leaders?
Obama told people what to do but a lot did not vote for him a 2nd time

He would tell people to jump and they looked and flipped him off.

There are some who still believe he is a good man, boy they hate it when I inform them of facts.

Telling someone to do something and they do it is a sign of respect which Trump commands.

I hope he keeps firing those in the swamp

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

demonstrates ''Presidential Attention Span Deficiency Syndrome
.................................because......................

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

FTR it was when she laughed at the results of a lie detector test after it exonerated her client. FTR I did not vote for Trump either. I am glad, however, that he won as opposed to his main opponent. I do wish Jill would have won even if she was infiltrated by the Russians

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The title will get you mid pitted every time.. kinda fairly..

You kinda gave it a mud pit headline

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Krakatoa

No, we are just having fun in the moment. Let us alone.

How very inclusive of you.

"Go away, you are making sense. We don't need that here" - A certain ATS member that can never get anything "right".

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Do Blizzards have categories? I wouldn't know because I don't live an an area that sees them.

What about volcanic eruptions?

Do water spouts have a category if they're in open water?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Chug chug chug, gulp.

Your drinking over there?

That explains your posts!

Here have some more

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join