It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump demonstrates ''Presidential Attention Span Deficiency Syndrome

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Honestly, it's the same cast of characters every day. Same topic. Wish you were all more creative and were able to diverge into something interesting.

My next post will be done as an interpretive dance.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If Biden wins the Democrat nomination, I wonder what the debates will "sound" like 😃

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: RickyD

Why Ricky? Is this just one more in a long line of ignorant things Trump has said and posted on a constant basis?'
Is this something you want to ignore Ricky? Do you really wish to remain ignorant just because Trump is? I mean, he stated that ignorance himself. More than once. See the op for sources.

It’s a MASSIVE step backwards from “he’s going to be impeached” but I’m sure it’s going to end his Presidency all the same, right?

Every little bit counts I guess. (Even when it actually counts against you)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

And oh dear UK, you are slipping into the abyss of old and overly used cliches used to discuss issues you seem to not want to face. I say slipping because you are behind Lysergic on this one. Got any more attacks on the messenger rather than the information?

Not overused at all, actually.
From your reaction to it, it seems like it would be good to use it some more.
Your first step is to admit your illness... I hear there are several support groups popping up. Only you can make that first step, though.
Good luck.

Perhaps as a starting point you can reflect on the fact you created a thread about Trump saying he hasn't heard of a Category 5 and proceeded to liken it to a mental disorder which HAS actually been used ad finitum by the likes of you, then you got upset at being accused of having a mental disorder.

edit on 2/9/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

A reasonable observation. I think that one of the problems is that many here seem to believe that ''triggered '' refers only to sjw's and the erratic behavior of people on the left. There seems to be almost know recognition that ''triggering'' is much more common than they themselves seem to comprehend.

Trump says jump, and the triggered ''jump''. Trump says ''wall and the triggered holler, ''wall''. Trump says ''lock er up, and the mobs cry ''lock her up''.. It's automatic. Triggering is an across the board thing.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

LOL , Nothing the President Says or Does in Public is Without a Deeper Meaning . He is a Completely Sane and Competent Man Playing the Game of Politics on a whole New Level .............

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

And you're still here. ???

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

We have officially been Queued.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You can't post a damn thing on ATS anymore that has the word "Trump" in it without being attacked by a bunch of triggered people.

What do you expect. he's "the chosen one" Christlike and his holy countenance can't be denied.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

A reasonable observation. I think that one of the problems is that many here seem to believe that ''triggered '' refers only to sjw's and the erratic behavior of people on the left. There seems to be almost know recognition that ''triggering'' is much more common than they themselves seem to comprehend.

Trump says jump, and the triggered ''jump''. Trump says ''wall and the triggered holler, ''wall''. Trump says ''lock er up, and the mobs cry ''lock her up''.. It's automatic. Triggering is an across the board thing.

Survival of the Political Fittest . He is to be Admired for that , not Over Analyzed for Inane Reasons.......

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You stood up and put your hand over your heart when you said that right?

Thats the way to do it you know. Plus put food offerings under a portrait of him hung over the alter.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

What we see before us is carnival, solve. As I suggested in a previous OP, Trump is a vaudvillian, a showman.
And while I agree with you on the bad reality show observation, I think that this clown show is just a cover for a much more concrete agenda going on. '

I like your video of Trump in the McMahon ring. Though any attention that gets is comic, for me it almost focuses on the pandora's box that was opened decades ago with Jack only now popping out of the box.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Trump uttered the phrase cat five at some rally or some place where people were in the stands behind him anyway and they clapped.
He said something like "Category five... can you imagine" and they just started clapping.

Why?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The President is Many things , but is Not a Meteorologist . He Hires People to Inform him about that . Obviously they are doing a Bad Job of it , and Most Likely will be Gone Soon .........)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: olaru12

You stood up and put your hand over your heart when you said that right?

Thats the way to do it you know. Plus put food offerings under a portrait of him hung over the alter.

We need a damn shrine to show proper devotion!! Like this one. I'm gonna build one!! More candles and none of that Mexican Corona sh!t, the "Chosen one" deserves more respect than that!!!

Maybe they'll let me build a big one in Greenland!!

edit on 2-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Was it dumb thing to say, yes, it was. Will it make any difference in the handling of this coming disaster? That we will see.

However, those that are calling the most attention to this gaffe seemingly completely ignore other politicians that make gaffes all the time. Even in the current spate of presidential candidates. One of the the actual front runner!

This presidency is different, how you may ask?

This president does NOT let the SJW and PC police his thoughts and words. Many here have gotten complacent and comfortable with the soft lies and round-about "non answers" to questions. Anything that deviates form their comfortable position seems to threaten them into making a public spectacle of things the president says that are NOT censored.

Do you honestly believe prior presidents did not think or want to say stupid ## but were curtailed by their "handlers" and GIVEN the words to say that won't upset people.

Well, time is here for someone to NOT allow that and speak openly and uncensored. In fact that is one of the main reasons he was elected into that office.

Am I surprised? No.
Am I upset? No.
Does his gaffe affect me and my lived ones? No. (and I have family in the path of this storm)

edit on 9/2/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
ADHD is linked tolateral thinking which leads to creativity .

People that harness it correctly disregard subjects after they’ve done what they could about it or if they just consider it irrelevant .

In 2016 a reporter asked Trump how long he concentrates on something .

His reply was “ as long as I have to “ .

I’ve been saying this since 2016.

Trump is dyslexic.

And that’s not a bad thing .

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

2 scoops Terry...2 scoops

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I thought this was a thread for trolling...thats what the OP was doing in the OP so being as bored as I am I figured I would entertain myself too. Is there a problem with that?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

2/10

Wouldn't read again.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join