It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump demonstrates ''Presidential Attention Span Deficiency Syndrome

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Crikey, we got a full blown Trump supporter who resorts to over used, hackneyed cliches in order to completely dismiss and deflect from the inadequacies of a mentally deficient president. Well done Lys.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Apparently there is no level of ignorance that can not be excused for this man.
Thats all I can figure.
He knows so little about so much.
Its like he doesn't even exist in the real world.
edit on 922019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I don't think this should be in the mud-pit...

I think Roadgravel summed it up best.

The reason this thread was put in the mud-pit is obvious though...a bunch of childish reactions.

You can't post a damn thing on ATS anymore that has the word "Trump" in it without being attacked by a bunch of triggered people.

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I think you might have pulled some trash out of the bin man...might wanna put this back where it belongs...

You participated didn't you?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The Cat 5 is moving at a blistering 1 mph. I hope Georgia can evacuate their coast before November.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

With some helpful advice...best I could do for this one...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As we are deflecting from one more brain fart by Trump, let's carry it a bit farther.

Do you what problem a cow has when it won't give milk?
Utter difficulty.

Do you know where you can get dragon milk?
From a cow with short legs.

Now would you care to get back on topic of a president who cannot even recall having heard of a catagory 5 hurricane?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That's trump denial syndrome right?

Where y'all deny that anything he does is wrong or any mistake he makes is instantly explained so we all know what he means?

The MSM laughs at the term these days ya know. I heard them joking about it just the other day.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

hmmm. I think you're on to something.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

🎶And the beat goes on...... and the beat goes on....

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Do not blame the actors, blame the writers.

Politics.. Even for a bad reality show, it sucks. Big time. For realz... I will never get people who buy in to that, like show wrestling... Thinking dat (SNIP) is real. Z

edit on 2-9-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

i mean.. Dudes!!!!!! This is not real, they are even rubbing it in our dumb faces and still people

Do. Not. Get. It
edit on 2-9-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Of course Razor. Hopefully FEMA can do it's job. However the head of FEMA was appointed by Trump and being an agency of Homeland Security, which is also run by a Trump appointee, we have that to consider.

And not that I even expect that government can do much in the face of these hurricanes and other disasters but it is Trump who claimed to be the only one who can fix America. For many of us this is one more example that he is not as capable as so many have hoped him to be.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
T M , over three quarters of your OP's are anti Trump. It's obvious where you stand. You have every right and are invited to submit them here on Above Top Secret.

Remember also you are a guest here, not a coup grabbing it away as your property, and the new voice of ATS.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Good thing he won't actually be doing any of the ground-level support during the rainy season, right?

I mean, it's not like there won't be 1000's of professional first responders, including paramedics, firefighters, cops, docs and nurses standing by, willing and ready to do their job, regardless of your (real or perceived) "deficits."

Misdirection is the art and science of convincing your mark to focus on the exact wrong thing at the exact right time. Since you are so concerned about the president's knowledge gap here, perhaps you will devote some of your own time (and safety) to supporting those first responders who will?

Or not.

I mean, this kind of hot-take nonsense is always super effective and generally changes minds, right?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: DBCowboy

As we are deflecting from one more brain fart by Trump, let's carry it a bit farther.

Do you what problem a cow has when it won't give milk?
Utter difficulty.

Do you know where you can get dragon milk?
From a cow with short legs.

Now would you care to get back on topic of a president who cannot even recall having heard of a catagory 5 hurricane?

Sure!

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Big picture time.

Trumps lowered taxes, the economy is booming, unemployment is down, he’s trying to get fair trade policies for Americans and some are making massive “vowel movements” online about hurricanes.

Now you are well within your right to soil yourself over this.

But I could think of at least 2 things that might be more fun.

link   
This is all they have now.

Every hoax and lie has not only failed to provide ‘resistance’ to the President but has lead to more and more support for him and his policies.

Second term is guaranteed. Childish jabs are now considered ‘major plays’.

The ‘by any means necessary’ list is totally depleted.

link   
a reply to: RickyD

Why Ricky? Is this just one more in a long line of ignorant things Trump has said and posted on a constant basis?'
Is this something you want to ignore Ricky? Do you really wish to remain ignorant just because Trump is? I mean, he stated that ignorance himself. More than once. See the op for sources.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Apparently there is no level of ignorance that can not be excused for this man.
Thats all I can figure.
He knows so little about so much.
Its like he doesn't even exist in the real world.

For some time now, I’ve been wondering if he does exist in the “real” world, or if, as is the case of many of those afflicted with one or another form of dementia, in a “world” of his own.

Review the OP’s referenced quote. Within the very same sentence, Trump asserts that he isn’t even sure that he never knew that a Category 5 hurricane existed...

“I'm not sure that I've ever even heard of a Category 5. I knew it existed”

Yet he “knew it existed”?

Maybe he’s just an awkward speaker, maybe he was just “distracted”.

I’m certain that his supporters will have some excuse at the ready.

But to me this is but one more example not of deficient attention span, but of a disordered thought process stemming from a damaged mind.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Honestly, it's the same cast of characters every day. Same topic. Wish you were all more creative and were able to diverge into something interesting.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And oh dear UK, you are slipping into the abyss of old and overly used cliches used to discuss issues you seem to not want to face. I say slipping because you are behind Lysergic on this one. Got any more attacks on the messenger rather than the information?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join