It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump demonstrates ''Presidential Attention Span Deficiency Syndrome

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UniformKilo

OK, let me know when you can put together a coherent argument.

Have a nice day.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

LOL man your responses are so enthralling and make loads of sense to retards, spot on buddy lol keep drinking that Orange Kool-Aid buddy he can do no wrong

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yes, there are those who might us an apology from him for Alabama or cat 5 as a reason for more calls for removal.But they will do that in any event. But again, even as there are those who keep pushing this whole miss-statement thing, it is he himself that is making it remain at the top of the news page. And again I don't speak for anyone but myself, had he apologized and given a simple reason for his incorrect statement it would have been fine by me. But he didn't.

He trotted out that inane map that was days old and MODIFIED with a sharpie or whatever. That was lame, whether it was he who did it or someone else. And that map with the drawing was totally ridiculous. Even if it was no he who drew that line and even if it had been drawn by the head of NOAH himself to ''suggest'' the worst possible scenario, no, never mind, I can't even entertain that far out scenario. That information would have been professionally presented.

Did Trump lie? Originally no. Him not being the Ace in the Deck likely had seen a map with the Alabama possibility. But those were out dated maps. Being potus the best and most up to date information would be at his fingertips. He let slip a boner.

But rather than admitting that quickly, he launched into a cover up of a simple gaff that had a high probability was not even his doing but someone else in his chain of information. Oh, sure. Finally, yesterday, Brown of Homeland comes out and says he had mentioned Alabama just prior to Trump's Sunday warning. Ok, that's possible. BUt what is also possible is that when all the maps had failed to clear him of his incorrect statement, he cornered an official to step forward to take the arrow.

And Biden again, well, yes, he is still ahead of others in their polls. Sad. But sad because were he not there it would be Bernie or LIzzy or whoever. People flock to the one they think will be a winner. This is true across the board. As a culture we hold winners in the highest esteem. Those who have risen to the top of the culture sphere. Hell, it's true with movies. Go to a movie that is getting great reviews and oscar buzz and most people will walk out of the theater and say they loved it whether or not they really did. Their consciousness took the form of being part of the winning team.

So yeah, Biden is at the top of the polls and when he isn't it will be someone else equally loved by the majority of Dems and equally hated by the majority of Rep.

Hell, Red, I"m sick of this thread andthis topic, I"m running on empty here so how about this. We'll meet again, soon I hope and come down on another issue huh?

The deck is almost done. It was so warm yesterday that while staining one of the handrail planks, by the time I had finished brushing on the stain for the whole board, the stain was already drying on the other end, leaving streaks that could not be rubbed out. So I have to wait until it is cooler so that I can rub down the boards as I stain them But it will be a gas to see when it is done. There is a strong chance that in a year or two we will be selling our 4 acres of river front property out in the country and moving into town and this new deck will be a great selling point. Along with the river flowing past.. OMG, I don't want to do that but we are older now and it is no longer practical to keep our place up.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
page 15 roflmao

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hardly a surprise to me, the dude is an ignorant buffoon. He claims he is an expert on literally everything. It's absolutely laughable, and yet his contingent lap it up like it's actually TRUE. Truly mind boggling.

He can't let others be heroes - he has to be the hero for everything. Doesn't know a cat 5 hurricane exists, and feels the need to one-up weather networks to helpfully warn state residents as if he knows what the hell he is talking about. And then presents an old weather map as "proof" he was right. Delusional - as much so as the sheep that follow him. He NOR they can admit when he is wrong.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join