It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump demonstrates ''Presidential Attention Span Deficiency Syndrome

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My apologies for defending you.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Sillyolme

My apologies for defending you.

TheRedneck

Lesson learned. Never defend the indefensible.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

you being personally intentionally ignorant of what he was saying doesn't say anything about him

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Trump snowflake supporters be like LEAVE TRUMPY ALONE!!!

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LSU2018

The majority of America is tired of trump.

Not even remotely true.
Without him msnbc cnn and most other media would be in the toilet.
Your husband loves him; Trump gets all the blame.
Lol
You, in fact, have no idea.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Actually I think silly is right. Donald j Trump sponsored polls keep popping up on my timeline and it seems the majority of comments are laughing at or straight up denouncing him. The tide is turning, he is losing support quicker than a category 5 storm!
edit on 4-9-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

you being personally intentionally ignorant

Now you are just making stuff up to suit your own sense of silliness. By quoting the president exactly, by comparing his statements with recorded reality, where do you suppose I am being ignorant, let alone intentionally ignorant. What is intentionally ignorant anyway

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Crikey we got a sheila with full blown TDS.

danger danger.

Lulz

Wow, we got another Trumpeter who attacks the messenger but doesn't address the thread topic.

Flunkies and toadies and bootlickers oh my

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: clubheadjobby

originally posted by: Lysergic
Crikey we got a sheila with full blown TDS.

danger danger.

Lulz

Wow, we got another Trumpeter who attacks the messenger but doesn't address the thread topic.

Flunkies and toadies and bootlickers oh my

This is coming from the NPC who doesn't respond to his own threads.

Does it hurt?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Someone who goes out of their way to be ignorant, like people who feel the need to take the president out of context and misrepresent his words.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

That's some really fine and tightly wound circular reasoning there Bobby. I ask ''what is intentionally ignorant'' and your reply was '' someone who goes out of their way to be ignorant.'' You just repeated my question back to me, with one or two words changed and stated as fact. Can't you get a little deeper in your criticism?

Then you give an example of how I went out of my way to be ignorant by stating ''like people who feel the need to take the president out of context and misrepresent his words. '

Well, Bobby, please point out to me where I took his words out of context, you can refer to the video I offered you in the OP to show me how it was out of context, or for that matter how I misrepresented his words. Please Bobby, explain this to me.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: clubheadjobby

Hi clubhead.. I saw your thread on his Alabama comments and apparently he is still defending himself on that one. Must have hit a biggggg nerve.

I had thought about putting out a thread on Alabama as a follow up to this thread but you had come in on it to gather the flak and abuse from the ''gatekeeper'' crowd before I could. I was going to title it Our Meteorologist-In-Chief.

As far as those who support him, these attacks on any messenger who offers information that ripples their pool seem to them to be questioning their very existence so naturally they strike out and attack. Calling them flunkies and toadies and blood-lickers only digs deeper their self imposed battle trenches. Engaging them in that name calling war suits them well because for one, it proves their sense of oppression and persecution and two, they themselves are already well defended with practiced name calling memes and three, we know who is the "Name-caller-In-Chief.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Would you like to know what the reaction from Alabamians were after that gaff? A lot of good natured laughing. Sort of like when one might normally hear someone say something that doesn't make sense... no big deal, everybody does it, chuckle and move on.

The problem is the reaction from the left. Had they laughed about it and moved on, we could have had a good laugh together. We could have joked about "Trump needs a map" for months! But that's not what happened. I'm sure somewhere, a bunch of people were screaming, "See? See? impeach him now!" They can't see the humor through their hate.

When Obama made his infamous "57 states" comment, I laughed my butt off. Then I went on about my business; the dude got confused, maybe he meant "states and territories." Whatever. When Bush said "there is no French word for entrepreneur," I laughed my butt off. I knew what he meant (there is no word in French that means the same as what "entrepreneur" means to us), but damn it was funny!

That's what got me fired up about this thread. OK, Trump said something funny. It happens. People laugh. Move on.

Start a thread about, oh, I don't know, Trump mentioning using a "social credit score" to determine who gets to have a gun... and see what this "blind follower" has to say. That's a deal-breaker. This thread is not. It's a bad joke.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

When grandpa(no ageism here, he and I are the same age) befuddles himself a couple of times now and then we all laugh. We did at my mother when she reached this age. But after a while those ''gaffs'' continued and became more frequent until we had to admit the obvious. I'm watching this in myself as closely as I can though who knows what is slipping through my own cracks. Yes it's normal, but should not be in the president of the United States.

This goes for Biden as well. He needs to step aside and the sooner the better. This however, to me was part of his thinking all along. He didn't want to be president and that is why it took him so long to enter. Somewhere in him he must know this. No, his run, from my hopeful perspective was merely a red herring with him stepping in to attract the immediate flack and ridicule from the right while others could gain some ground support from other ds.

Certainly he must have known the power of name familiarity. Actually, that one thing alone seems to be an over -arching foundation for public office. Trump has known this well for decades. Brand recognition. Thas all .

I used have a joke about this. The poor rice farmer in India, tending his rice paddies day in and day out. No media, no nothing but rice and bed, rice and bed. So one day while kneeling in his paddies along comes a pollster and asks him who he is voting for. Him having no clue asks who is running. The pollster names a few names but when he mentions a random person with the name Gandhi, the rice farmer's eyes open wide and he says, ''Gandi, Gandi? Yes, I'll vote.

It's a sad state of affairs where there are so many important issues to deal with when that name recognition is so blindly important. Try, ah, BUSH or ah, Clinton....

As to the left laughing and moving on well... I don't speak for the left but myself, I'm tired of laughing at him. Have been now for a while. But Red,, if what you suggest is the best avenue of reaction to these gaffs, why stop and putting it all on the left.

He himself seems to not give it up. He, instead of letting it roll off his back, returns the ridicule with defense after defense. And those defenses are weak in themselves. How about that map he held up to show his source. It was days old and one of the earliest ''guesses at where that monster might travel. That's ludicrous for the head of state who supposedly was receiving Weather Bureau on an hourly basis. If it was just something to laugh at, could he not laugh as well and say, Opps. Nope that's not what he did. He defended and stretched his excuses to the max.

And yes, that social credit score concept blew me out of the water. I' can't even begin to research within my own parameters the social implications of how that might work out across the board in the future. Talk about keeping tabs on people. Taking names and keeping score.

But I did not start one on that, for one reason being I"m actually working on a project right now re-doing my back deck and this post is being written between applying wood putty to the new cedar hand rails and going back out to sand and stain them. The other reason is I just took it for granted that any of our more ardent gun owners here would have done so already.

Off to sanding.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Reading the triggered Trumpers responses brings me back to a great movie Idiocracy, we are in the midst of a great recession, not of the economy but of the mind, maybe it's more of a regression. They lap up and defend this man to a degree like no other and it really boils down to them hating former presidents and Killeray, not wholeheartedly supporting this PO(TU)S, who really have no importance in the state of this country anymore. Boy are they set off by people pointing out his gaffs which in reality are many yet we all know he is not the best public speaker, he is a tell it like it is guy, people like that cause they are just as dumb.....follow the lemming off the cliff.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

See dude here is a prime example of not getting it. Sure your local redneck buddies thought it was funny, not ole Trump he for some inane reason doubles down on his very wrong assumptions ( you know what happens when you assume) Why is that? Because his ego is what drives him. If he aint right nobody is. That is why the left pounces on this stuff. He cannot will not ever accept that there was any possibility he was wrong. Just as you will reply back with some grasp at straw. Can you Mr. The Redneck ole holiest of moderators at least admit that this was a mistake on his part or will you like all the rest of the Always Orange Crew defend defend defend? I think we both know which direction your reply will head. He tells it like it is and I like it......cause you are full of the Orange Kool-Aid. Stay woke Mr. TheRedneck, or rather asleep at the wheel.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Well it took me long enough to find but here you go....wow ride or die lol.....deflect, deflect, deflect

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

When the gaffs extend to his actual job performance, then it will be time to stop laughing. Tell me, is Trump sending FEMA agents to Alabama (other than staging for the affected states)?

If he is, then you have a point and I will ask for your forgiveness. if not, my point still stands.

Tell me, what would be the response if Donald Trump stood up and said, "When I showed that graphic, it was an error on my part"? Really, think about it. The calls for impeachment began before he even took office! We just spent over two years and millions of dollars to find out that Trump did not collude with Russia to win the election, and are still hearing calls that he is somehow still guilty of obstructing investigation of a crime that never happened, but we all know that Hillary did collude with Russia by financing a dossier from Russian sources, a dossier that was then used to spy on the Trump campaign illegally by the FBI, and was never charged with a thing.

Do you think for one microsecond that the same people who have literally tried to stage a coup to get rid of Trump would just laugh and say, "Hey, no biggie Donald! Everybody makes mistakes"?

No, they would literally try to have him drawn and quartered in front of the Capitol Building.

As for Biden, he is still leading in the polls... which, combined with his gaffs, is a pretty good indication of just how bad the rest of the candidates are. Strangely enough, every one of these candidates who are obviously not preferable to a dottering old codger with a failing memory who likes to take liberties with young girls have constantly screamed about how terrible Trump is and how he must be removed from office at any cost. Could there perhaps be a correlation there?

Good luck with the deck.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UniformKilo

See dude here is a prime example of not getting it.

I agree. That's the best post I have seen to date to illustrate someone not getting it.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
"old codger with a failing memory who likes to take liberties with young girls" Was Biden in a video with Jeffery Epstein, no but I sure recall seeing your fearless Orange Leader on video with one of the worst people to have ever existed? LOL you deflect with the same issues your fearless leader is accused of and which he has paid off people because of these issues. I get it, its A-OK if it someone "on your side"......Have you ever heard of the word HYPOCRISY nope cause that is exactly what you are Mr. TheRedneck oh great Moderator in the sky you sir are a hypocrite.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join