It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump demonstrates ''Presidential Attention Span Deficiency Syndrome

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

He would not convert me but that would impress me.

Go Tulsi. The rest will lose and even if they don't they will not be able to help the nation at all. Go Tulsi.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

So now one has to be a meteorologist to have heard of a category five? How about a president who can't recall four of them threatening the east coast while he has been in office? Especially when he made the same statement two years ago. Has he no memory of making that statement then? Come on now, face it.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

More petty BS, day after day, people attempting to bring to your attention that this guy demonstrates obvious characteristics of mental fatigue.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
How's he even able to tweet with all that cheeto dust on his tiny fingers?

Special tiny slip resistant keyboard?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

I have gathered that from other posts. I" m not as you also might have gathered. Another poster here asked, why, post these tid bits. Well, even though I know that this specifically is not a deal breaker, there is a slim chance of ''vote change by a thousands cringes''. Or maybe not.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

It makes it easier to understand if you can just group all his critics into one homogeneous group doesn't it. Pass em all off as cyborg loving jerks. Yeah ,that's the ticket.

It doesn't take hate to see this clown for what he really is.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
He walks around inside your head with his shoes off daily.

Damn you obsess.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The apologies, diversions, lazy cliches, deflections, and embarrassing hypocrisy from the orange fan mad crowd has reached a painful peak.

The "57 states" comment from Obama was like a gold mine to the right here at ATS. Trump gives us the equivalent of 10 "57 states" lines every single day. But the saddest part is that most of those Trump word vomits aren't mere verbal slip ups. The bulk of them are glaringly obvious lies blathered out in a horribly sad arrogance. Maybe Obama should have just doubled down on the "57 states" line? Now that would have been Trumpy of him. Except no one would have been foolish to back him up.

Trump followers, I know it hurts inside. All of the idiotic statements. The constant lying without a shred of self-reflection and adherence to facts.. I'm sorry. And I know it's kinda hard to get off the boat now. Land is long gone. Life preservers chucked. Embracing the abyss.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

originally posted by: JustJohnny

That is hilariously conservative if you lol...

Why do I bet you don’t personally know either party to have any idea who has or leads the better life..

Then you say someone is out of bounds for name calling, right before you name call as well...

That is suspiciously like when trump was accused of collusion with the Russians and is defense was “I know you are but what am I”..

“I didn’t collude with the Russians, you collided with the Russians!!!”

All we need is some your mamma jokes

Lol

You kiss your mama with a mouth full of lies? What's hilarious is you stating
falsehoods with no quotes to defend your total ignorance to fool no one but
yourself. And adding Lol to further your absolutely unreasonable delusions.
Of which I can't imagine a sane person even trying to defend.

Total fail

For a complete moron you're quick to accuse others of delusion and lack of intelligence.

Typical religious nutbag.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: CrazyFox

He would not convert me but that would impress me.

Go Tulsi. The rest will lose and even if they don't they will not be able to help the nation at all. Go Tulsi.

Actually we agree on Tulsi. I do like her. I may not agree with everything she says, but I do admire her, and loved seeing her hand Harris her ass, plus, Tulsi is cute as a bug in the rug. Very beautiful woman
edit on 3-9-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I will admit that Tulsi Gabbard is by far the least objectionable candidate running. Her stance on gun control is not in her favor, though. She has shifted her positions on that and several other issues toward the radical wing of the DNC. Give me her a few years back before that shift, and you might have a winner.

So now one has to be a meteorologist to have heard of a category five?

Not necessarily, but it would help. Last time I checked, the Saffir–Simpson scale is not an instinctive bit of knowledge available from birth and not a major topic of conversation in areas which do not experience hurricanes. I even have to check wind speeds to verify the categories, and hurricanes are a topic of conversation around here.

How about a president who can't recall four of them threatening the east coast while he has been in office?

Three, not counting Dorian. Link

Irma did not make landfall in the United States as a Cat 5. She hit Puerto Rico as a Cat 4. Link

Michael was reported as a Cat 4 when he hit Mexico Beach. He was later upgraded post-disaster to a weak Cat 5. I didn't even know that until I looked him up. Link

Maria struck Puerto Rico as a strong Cat 4, due to an eyewall replacement cycle weakening her. Link

I really don't want a President who sits in front of a NOAA monitor 24/7 every time a hurricane pops up. I'd rather him handle other tasks while peons watch the monitor and alert him when landfall happens or is imminent.

Especially when he made the same statement two years ago. Has he no memory of making that statement then? Come on now, face it.

Can you tell me, word for word, everything you said on July 15th, 2017? Why not? Have you no memory?

I have known one man, one, uno, singular, who could do such a thing. Dr. Ranson was a history professor of mine in the 1980s and had an audiographic memory.

Your misrepresentations and unrealistic expectations defy your claims of impartiality.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

You sound like you own the Trump muppet decoder ring. Did you get it after voting for Trump or did you borrow it from a trump supporter?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Just about as profound as dismissing each and every one of Trump's foibles as tds? The guy sticks his foot in his mouth twice a day but Trump supporters think it's part of his yoga exercise plan!! Hahahahha

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

If you can't define "What he truly is" for fear of being challenged on it?
Then I suggest to you that your fear is breeding the hate that is causing
you to be an anti american name calling jerk.

Now how about that?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: clubheadjobby

For a complete moron you're quick to accuse others of delusion and lack of intelligence. Typical religious nutbag.

You'll warm up to me.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

If you can't define "What he truly is" for fear of being challenged on it?
Then I suggest to you that your fear is breeding the hate that is causing
you to be an anti american name calling jerk.

Now how about that?

Yup, the POTUS was just conversing casual......going for freestyle lifestyle....you know shootin from the hip. Learn that it's something people do, and then you'll be able to spot a POTUS unbridled by the old rules,

You don't want the old rules anymore...too ....too.....inbred.!

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

POTUS Trump may do it every once and a while...

AOC and most other Dems do it on a daily basis (sometimes multiple times a day)..LOL

Ahh well, not everyone can know everything "except Liberals of course aye"...!?!

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

How about that?

Sure . Your quick analysis would make sense ''if'' that fear were existent as you suppose. But what if it is ''not''.

Here, let me ask you a question back. Why do you suppose that I would offer a thread like this one on a Trumpian stronghold.
Still part of that question. If I had fear of challenge, how do you suppose that that fear would allow me to make the post knowing of the immediate challenges it would receive. To me that makes no sense.

As to not defining ''what he truely is'' you can, if you wish reference this thread .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So yes, ''if'' that ''fear'' was left uncovered within a persons psych then it might froth into hate.

So, from that supposition not holding much water, do you have any other suppostions that will allow you to suppose that I am an anti-American jerk? You can try if you like, I would like to hear them.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Trumps staff is beginning to question trumps mental facilities; And as his popularity, even on Fox, continues to decline,
people have told me that he will not run in 2020.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Trump is the Jedi master of the "strategic exaggeration". When your opposition are outright liars, use hyperbole to force them to counter you with the facts — which in turn destroys their own false narrative. It's an Art of War move that he deploys over and over, and they fall for it every single time. It drives the left lunacy propaganda machine bat # crazy which in turn acts as a distraction, like some of the comments in this thread.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join